Pnp 3k birs at chills place....It takes only 18 manties

DeletedUser

Even with your crybaby mongoloid insults I wish you luck in RL, be it house-buying or whatever. All your blather about honor and respect is just that, blather. You have rose-colored glasses. All that comes from you and your team is "good" and those not on board are "bad" and not honorable. Funny how everyone is so serious, but then calls out me for being too serious.

Who knows, I might never get a crown, but it is not an elusive thing. This is a game. crybaby, blowhard, excuse makers like yourself make it a bigger deal than it is.

Like I said, good luck in RL...

Crybaby blowhard? If I'm not mistaken you seem to be the first one to all of these threads huffing and puffing. The first what, 10 pages of this thread alone is filled with your moans. Pot calling the kettle black? I think so ...

Praehelios is probably one of those neckbeard fedora trolls who puts out this persona of a "cool guy". You know the types "I get laid every night" Im knee deep in " etc etc. Pseudo intellectual as well. He even quoted himself, probably off some blog he found surfing the web lol. Vanity and decadence is obviously something he holds highly, and what it boils down to. He doesn't like hearing that he is actually quite the lame grepolis player, and he doesn't like hearing it.

The difference between Praehelios and Erik is Erik can take jokes, and usually is joking around. Praehelios tries hard to insult, as you can tell.

I'm sorry if my honesty offended you? Who am I kidding, no I'm not. I was called out by Chad Bumb about why I was leaving the game. I responded with hostility, because his post was hostile. I gave a response to his inquiry. I have other things in life I place above Grepolis.

As far to what kind of player I am, you are the last person I would debate that with. You seem to quit every world you start. Perhaps you should follow suit, and retire ;).

DeletedUser38465

I played Olympia until the end, and played eubea to the end. I maintained top 50 bp rankings in my first wworld, second world top 30. Yo, the only one I quit was sinope. I had no obligations to any said alliance. Handed my cities to inferno/blacklist. Even then I was higher in bp rankings than you were or even now. ;)

More like a break, I'll be back at some point, different server. Maybe bring back my old group from en39/en70 for another run. Pending in no doesn't instill instant buy.

DeletedUser22517

As I have said before, I usually play this game for fun, but you have made me very angry now.

I also had recent "issues" in RL but I won't go into detail here because:
  • I don't disclose personal info on the internet
  • As a gamer, I don't use personal info, to garner favour from other players!!!
I might have accepted your challenge if I respected you as a player but I do not! There is no honour in your challenge. There is only a pathetic attempt to somehow make up for you being unable to maintain your position as joint founder of TUS on Sinope. You wish to gain credibility in the eyes of others especially those on Zancle who belong to your new alliance on that world.

You say that you have "loads of examples" of me trolling you. Well I and others can see countless posts from you on the Sinope forums and elsewhere which involve YOU smearing, flaming and just being plain arrogant to other players. What really galls me is that you tend to pick on new and younger players.

By the time you took part in the establishment of TUS on Sinope there were many who wanted give you a lesson, including myself. Your alliance had all the possible advantages;
  • core postion
  • flanked by the Froot Loop Troop
  • some of the most technically proficient players in Grep
  • a propaganda team selling TUS as the superior alliance
Veteran players started to flock to you in their droves sensing good thing and yet... you still blew it. Simply because you guys started to believe your own propaganda. It wasn't until it was too late did realise that Grep is international game and "TheUsualSuspectsCrew" were not the best organised. nor were they the most capable players.

When are you going to learn your lesson Zero Point! This game may be competitive but it is not about success. It is not about being number one. It is about having fun! Now go away have some

As i said before Zero is poor player and poor player can`t be good leader.Everyone is saying RL is more important than this game but the fact is that you all brag when you are doing good and calling on RL when things are going bad.Praehelios you are not the only one who is getting laid and have job, mate.Let me tell you something before you reply to me, it is about one player who had heart surgery and did not even took vacation mode.He was back in 24 hours and told me do you think some surgery will stop me from winning this world.If that is not RL issue then i don`t know what it is.Fact is quitters will always find excuses and winners will always win.

DeletedUser

anyone else wondering why this thread is still open?

No one here has a morale high ground -including me.. if someone pisses me off or even if the mood takes me i will troll them and abuse them so badly they will think i am a friend of the family.. as will the majority of players up here. Your all capable of trolling and Imo it makes the game more fun but lads not one of you is proving anything by writing on externals, all the talk is fun but the real results that matter are IG. so what do i know about the players who comment here,

archon of corinth - i know nothing about your in game ability as i don't know if you even play, what IGN you use or your gaming history.
Mungus -record speaks for its self. arrogant maybe, but basically speaks fact
Erik -proven quality player (even with all the gold BS being spouted-still a top player)
Prae -dont know you either so i won't comment
zero point -again limited knowledge of you IG but you don't claim to be anything special so arguing that you are a poor player like you detractors seems redundant..and TUS was still a lot of Fun( at the start).
Mort - i know of you but we never shared a server i think..
chad -played for a mili second with you in Zac, seem like a good guy, Zac was a poor show but we are all capable of messing up, doesn't make us bad players -maybe not great leaders .

and thats as nice as i get..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I played Olympia until the end, and played eubea to the end. I maintained top 50 bp rankings in my first wworld, second world top 30. Yo, the only one I quit was sinope. I had no obligations to any said alliance. Handed my cities to inferno/blacklist. Even then I was higher in bp rankings than you were or even now. ;)

More like a break, I'll be back at some point, different server. Maybe bring back my old group from en39/en70 for another run. Pending in no doesn't instill instant buy.

Your BP in Sinope wasn't/isn't in the same ball park as mine & my BP blew. As far as past worlds, 2 of the last 3 I finished top 10 in BP. Just saying...

As i said before Zero is poor player and poor player can`t be good leader.Everyone is saying RL is more important than this game but the fact is that you all brag when you are doing good and calling on RL when things are going bad.Praehelios you are not the only one who is getting laid and have job, mate.Let me tell you something before you reply to me, it is about one player who had heart surgery and did not even took vacation mode.He was back in 24 hours and told me do you think some surgery will stop me from winning this world.If that is not RL issue then i don`t know what it is.Fact is quitters will always find excuses and winners will always win.

Everyone is different Fungus. Erik nearly died last year, logged in from the hospital to communicate. We had a player in Nysa whom had a cancerous tumor removed and came back to play the next day. I've had teammates that have chose this game over spouses, resulting in divorce. Hats off to them. That has no bearing on myself. To some, this game is important and to some its more than just a game. To me however, it is not important. I value the friends I made, and the conversations I've had along the way but I only started this game as an escape from downtime at my workplace.

As far as your quitter/winner portion, I've won 3 straight worlds. Absolutely no downtime. & in every world, I was a Top 10 player in ranking and BP. All while moderating forums, doing Diplo work, and dealing with the day to day of leadership. Starts to wear on you after awhile. Which is why at this point in time I chose to step away. I didn't offer excuses, but an explanation to my departure. I was very much enjoying this world, and my position in it, but you can only juggle so many balls before you drop one. You can call me a quitter until you're blue in the face but my teammates know I'm not. & thats all that matters :)

DeletedUser22517

Your BP in Sinope wasn't/isn't in the same ball park as mine & my BP blew. As far as past worlds, 2 of the last 3 I finished top 10 in BP. Just saying...

Everyone is different Fungus. Erik nearly died last year, logged in from the hospital to communicate. We had a player in Nysa whom had a cancerous tumor removed and came back to play the next day. I've had teammates that have chose this game over spouses, resulting in divorce. Hats off to them. That has no bearing on myself. To some, this game is important and to some its more than just a game. To me however, it is not important. I value the friends I made, and the conversations I've had along the way but I only started this game as an escape from downtime at my workplace.

As far as your quitter/winner portion, I've won 3 straight worlds. Absolutely no downtime. & in every world, I was a Top 10 player in ranking and BP. All while moderating forums, doing Diplo work, and dealing with the day to day of leadership. Starts to wear on you after awhile. Which is why at this point in time I chose to step away. I didn't offer excuses, but an explanation to my departure. I was very much enjoying this world, and my position in it, but you can only juggle so many balls before you drop one. You can call me a quitter until you're blue in the face but my teammates know I'm not. & thats all that matters :)

I agree but my point was you don`t need to explain to external why are you leaving, telling your teammates is enough.The part about quitters was for zero not for you

DeletedUser

actually it was someone from Old School who asked and I gave a reply.
Then it started,lol

DeletedUser38465

Dudde..Praehelios, i was in one of the first alliances TUS attacked. Dimspaces group.

My bp skyrocketed you can ask nisa I talked to him about it.

:) hate to be like this but I am right..

Day to day tasks while running ops/diplo/forum mod do wear I agree there.

DeletedUser48572

+Rep ..the realest post i've ever read on the externals.

Added: +Respect

DeletedUser

I agree but my point was you don`t need to explain to external why are you leaving, telling your teammates is enough.The part about quitters was for zero not for you

Only offered the explanation because Chad Bass called me out.

DeletedUser37948

As I have said before, I usually play this game for fun, but you have made me very angry now.

I also had recent "issues" in RL but I won't go into detail here because:
  • I don't disclose personal info on the internet
  • As a gamer, I don't use personal info, to garner favour from other players!!!
I might have accepted your challenge if I respected you as a player but I do not! There is no honour in your challenge. There is only a pathetic attempt to somehow make up for you being unable to maintain your position as joint founder of TUS on Sinope. You wish to gain credibility in the eyes of others especially those on Zancle who belong to your new alliance on that world.

You say that you have "loads of examples" of me trolling you. Well I and others can see countless posts from you on the Sinope forums and elsewhere which involve YOU smearing, flaming and just being plain arrogant to other players. What really galls me is that you tend to pick on new and younger players.

By the time you took part in the establishment of TUS on Sinope there were many who wanted give you a lesson, including myself. Your alliance had all the possible advantages;
  • core postion
  • flanked by the Froot Loop Troop
  • some of the most technically proficient players in Grep
  • a propaganda team selling TUS as the superior alliance
Veteran players started to flock to you in their droves sensing good thing and yet... you still blew it. Simply because you guys started to believe your own propaganda. It wasn't until it was too late did realise that Grep is international game and "TheUsualSuspectsCrew" were not the best organised. nor were they the most capable players.

When are you going to learn your lesson Zero Point! This game may be competitive but it is not about success. It is not about being number one. It is about having fun! Now go away have some

COA i dont respect you, thats why i challenge you

as for you assessment of others, who can trust the judgement of a person who is to scared to reveal there identity

are you embarrassed by your achievements or will the truth just give you less credence than you already have

worm or warrior that is the question

The answer im sure will be more excuses and justifications and i very much doubt a fight at the end of it

DeletedUser

COA i dont respect you, thats why i challenge you

as for you assessment of others, who can trust the judgement of a person who is to scared to reveal there identity

are you embarrassed by your achievements or will the truth just give you less credence than you already have

worm or warrior that is the question

The answer im sure will be more excuses and justifications and i very much doubt a fight at the end of it

How many times must it be repeated. Zero after all your posing before Sinope you failed as a leader. You're alliance despite all it's advantages and overblown assessment of it's own capabilties also failed. Deal with it!. Calling me out is just an excuse to get around that. Well, you can't. It happened!

DeletedUser37948

How many times must it be repeated. Zero after all your posing before Sinope you failed as a leader. You're alliance despite all it's advantages and overblown assessment of it's own capabilties also failed. Deal with it!. Calling me out is just an excuse to get around that. Well, you can't. It happened!

its seems so like you to quote my short comings, while refusing to say who you actually are

so FACT, you are a coward, happy to prey on my failure but not brave enough to reveal your own

how can your word be respected when you are so scared of an even playing field

but dont believe me Theodore Roosevelt said it much better.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

COA except the chalange step out of the shadows dare to be more than a timid soul

DeletedUser

Ignore the rest of the comments mate, I'll tell you what really happened to Wargasm in Eubea.

They jumped into 46 and for a while were doing ok until big Cats decided enough was enough and rimmed everybody within a week except for 3 players.

Ranga1 put up a fight until he was the last Wargasm left and joined HERT.

Destroxxi jumped ship to Big Cats and then quit the game "because of rl commitments" (I want to believe him, but there is a theory that he rejoined the server with another account and sat quietly spying in BC skype chat for the rest of the time)

Ace1970 jumped into VM once he was down to a couple of cities and he was then rimmed when his VM ran out.

Incidentally, Ranga what happened to Ace after he was rimmed? Did he quit the game? It's a shame if he did, I got on quite well with him early server, good guy.

This may be a little late but werent the wargasms in eubea named W.A.R ?

DeletedUser

How many times must it be repeated, archon after all of your sniffing of EN crack. You failed as a troll. Deal with it!

DeletedUser

How many times must it be repeated, archon after all of your sniffing of EN crack. You failed as a troll. Deal with it!
HH! This is you this is :D
post-54191-waldorf-and-statler-typing-dow-1DiI.gif

DeletedUser29916

1 evening in april 23:30:00 7/4/2015.

ErikWijmeersch...

°°°where should i send them?

7d4932b45a3b68b5948f3cbb0388e0f8.png

Ohh why not my friend Evil...Ocean 44 Landlord

2ff6cd676f6a931714d052fa071a6aea.png

°°°And....what do we have here?

ea7cc3d0ee7612fc5b5019107d437936.png

Chilluminati: Ohhhh a Red sword!!!...From the King himself !!!

Ohhh, where did it go???

0c89f1360031db19c813cb4968544214.png

Guess it's my lucky day...

Team! we have 10 wet CS and Erik just send me an attack but he canceled

ErikWijmeersch :

efb61924c1591c0fe1fe856c706d735c.png

Chilluminati

7b6d2205e2f7588ff0cdbc8fafa1c513.png

Chilluminati : "OMG!That red sword popped on again!!!
68e6dba73137b56b7cf26630dd847797.png

Team! I pushed it !!! This is my moment !!! SAFE ME!
f7feb60654fb4772888d20d493f18861.png

YOUR Leader commands all of you!...I need a +3k birs ASAP!!! Now!!!! and!!!

Let's hit back !!!

Chilluminati:Let's keep him up all night!!

2015-04-08 03:29:58

1c7c0602f4475f5a8a43a219b04aebf6.png

ErikWijmeersch : Nice what do we have here...some fakes send by 6 people...

Chilluminati gave the order to waste favors but himself did not wasted any ...

Chilluminati
b9460205ff6130505dc58760c984e940.png

8ad5eba1ec569093d91910e2300718f6.png

Grepolis...don't ask things to your crew what you're not willing to do yourself!

Cyte2
5bb9afa780cc02c3f4c418f73e1cb57e.png

3ad69151ef265e9ed4c9e50c59683987.png

I did 1 for the TEAM!

Yes, Shame on me how to be a real man, Erik.