3rd Annual Valentine's Word Jumble

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The season of love is once again upon us and to celebrate we've got another word jumble for you all to try and solve. Below you will find 8 jumbled words that need to be unjumbled. In each of the 8 words 1 letter is highlighted and will be used in the final jumble. Solve all 8 initial jumbles to find the 8 letters needed to uncover the final word. Reply to the answer thread, click here, with your guess at the final jumble. Please note that your reply will be hidden and you will not be able to see it nor will anyone else so please don't post multiple answers as I will only be counting the first of your replies.

You have from today, the 13th, until the end of the 15th to submit your answer. At the end of the 3 days 3 winners will be chosen at random and will each receive 750 gold. If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

The Jumbles

thocre = _ _ (_) _ _ _

aemsud = (_) _ _ _ _ _

dacyn = _ _ (_) _ _

forewls = _ _ (_) _ _ _ _

pudci = _ _ _ (_) _

darbea = _ _ _ _ (_) _

soqnteuc = _ _ _ _ _ _ _(_)

aqrkeahetu = _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (_) _ _

Final word = ???

Submit your answers ---> here <---

If you have just created a forum account for the first time you will not be able to post until it is approved so don't freak out when you can't reply to the answer thread. If I haven't approved it in a few hours send me a pm and I'll do it the moment I can.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Since I got such a varied bunch of answers to the jumble I'll post the correct answers as well as the winners.

thocre = He(c)tor (as in the mythological hero and ingame hero)

aemsud = (M)edusa

dacyn = Ca(n)dy

forewls = Fl(o)wers

pudci = Cup(i)d

darbea = Abde(r)a (as in the grepolis world)

soqnteuc = Conques(t)

aqrkeahetu = Earthqu(a)ke

The winners are: .magick. , solus42 , notalot