3rd issue of 24F news.

DeletedUser

24F NEWS HERE TO ENTERTAIN AND TALK ABOUT ATHENS.

(If any classified info was seen in the interview I am not responsible for the results,viewer discretion is advised,also this weekly news is for news presenting only don't take personal what is written here and please no whining and no calling names and that sorts of n00bish acts)

Hello all and welcome to the 3RD 24F NEWS.Today's news will be all about what is happening after conquest season started and will also study the beginning of the downfall of Riot.

1st of all to the Ocean news:

O54:
O54 had seen some good alliances at the start of it's life in Athens Riot,24F and Epic where the first 2 were only the dominant till now.Epic on the other hand is plotting silently it seems but let's get to the info you all want to hear:Why did Riot fall behind that much?Well it began with the beginning of 24F.Freaknasty (founder) established 24F with the help of Dubaibrian (First leader of 24F).Their first recruit was the promising young man Hagop Abroumian (me).Those 3 took a commitment that night to make 24F the biggest force in Athens so they started to work.They recruited many and plenty of promising recruits but it wasn't easy.Average points helped them in the first to recruit about 30-40 members.At that time Riot had 60 members.After BP ended 24F started attacking Riot for the ABP and surprisingly they caught Riot in the throat.This helped recruiting A LOT since many players wanted to leave their alliance and join 24F.Here a player named Devalin entered the alliance and quickly the duo (Freaknasty,Hagop Abroumian) knew that this guy will be bringing glory to 24F.Time passed and it was week 3 of Athens Devalin entered his conquest era he quickly conquered a city and directly the duo gave him orders that the time for Riot has ended and a new power has been found in O54 it was the 24F LEGACY.The conquest of tuza (Founder of Riot) went on 7 steps after the CS landed which are the following:

1)Step one:
View attachment 1033
2)Step two:
View attachment 1034
3)Step three:
View attachment 1035
4)Step four:
View attachment 1036

(The continuation is posted below in other posts)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The steps needed some photos and as I said there is something wrong.Can I put more than 5 attachments in a post cause I think the limit is 5.

DeletedUser

Continuation

Step 5:
Step 6:
Step 7:

After the last step ended 24F sounded the bell of victory and conquered the founder of Riot to deal a deadly blow to their enemy (Please no disrespect here this is just the news and it must be the truth and nothing else then the truth)After the conquest ended many Riot players started joining 24F as they realized the winning side and finally Riot joined 24F.

DeletedUser

Continuation

NoE news:One of this issues surprises will be the addition of NoE's news to the newsletter.Dazler didn't send me reports but I managed to find some using "other means" here they are:

The War declaration of NoE and AoD:
(Double click on the pic after clicking it once and then ctrl and + for a better view)

(If the pictures are blurry please talk with Zues cause these pics are his)

DeletedUser

Continuation

(Finally the nightmare is over) :p

Onto to the Inteviews
1)FatLady:
What do you think of 24F and their accomplishments to this date?
Two for Flinching is, obviously, one the strongest and most elite alliances in Athens. (Other than The Enlightened of course!) They have great activity, a lot of ABP, and have a pretty strong grasp of 054.
What do you think of The Enlightened and their position in their ocean?
We are an up and coming alliance that is really focused on internal communication, ABP, and having a good time rather than being ranked 1st in the ocean. We are aggressive and I think that really defines us; being aggressive.
What do you think the future holds for The Enlightened?
Well we do have a nasty surprise for the world soon. Can’t say much more….. :p
What persuaded you to join them?
Well they have a great average, I recognized players from previous worlds, and has very good ABP. Plus, Miknel was such a good person to talk to about n00bs and such. :p

2)Devalin
What do you think of 24F and why did you join them?

I joined 24F because they seemed like a close nit group that just enjoyed playing the game. Turns out that i made the right decision :).

What do you think will happen with 24F in the future?

I think 24F will become a force in the future that will turn the heads of everyone else. If we continue on the path we are following then i see no limitations for 24F.

What was your feeling when you reached conquest the first was it a heavy burden cause you were the first to reach and had the responsibility to conquer the first town for the alliance?

I'm a warrior so this was no stress or burden for me. Attacking for BP is nice but it could never compare to the joy of holding and conquering a city.

How did you feel when the council gave you orders to conquer the founder of Riot?

Actually it was my idea but the council members stood behind me 100% and provided me with all the help i would need to succeed at this task.

Did you think you will succeed?

At the beginning i had no idea how many would come to my aid and help support my CS. But once i saw all the incoming support i had no doult that it would be a victory.

What was your reaction when you saw 100+ birs in the harbors and the other troops?

I knew we would make 100 bir's but when i saw that we had 200 coming into the harbor i was shocked. We are after all an offensive alliance, so i had no idea that so many Bir's will show up from our alliance.

What did you feel when you conquered the founder?

These were mixed feelings. I think the founder was a cool person and a good player at that. In the end however i knew it was something that had to be done. I felt great because it was a fatal blow to our enemy.

3)Shokz:
What do you think of 24F?
I like it here in 24F, I believe everybody works good together, its not luck we are in 5th place right now :)

What made you join 24F?
I joined here because my friend from hood Rashka joined first and I play Grepolis for the first time now so I trusted him and I like his choise :)

4)Freaknasty022
What do you think of 24F?
I am very pleased that we have gotten through alot of the craziness so far, this bunch of players are very impressive, I look forward to the conquest season kicking in full swing so we can show everybody what we got.

Did you think they will accomplish this much?
I had faith in my members, and they exceeded my expectations.

What do you think will happen now that Elite grepolis players from Riot are joining 24F?
The players that are here from riot are very smart, and have lots of experience to help teach the rest. I really look forward to playing with these guys, it's quite a fun addition to our antics.

Where do you think 24F will expand now that they control O54?
We don't exactly control o54 yet, when we take down these other fellas in our land then we can talk expansion ;)

Other news:
2 alliances thus far proved there supremacy in Athens (24F,NoE) and they are showing that they will stay dominant till the end of the world but is there an another new power planning under those 2 alliances noses?Will there be a new power in Athens that will ruin it's stability?We will answer these question in the next issue so...

STAY TUNED

DeletedUser

OK finally it's over with the pictures too I made them in separate posts cause they aren't all fitting in one hope you understand it ;)

P.S:If the picture is blurry press ctrl and + so the screen zooms in for a (hopefully) better view.

DeletedUser18132

For the interviews, I suggest making the questions in bold to see better, otherwise it is good(But too many pictures!!!!:p).

DeletedUser

Well done mate.

Could you interview others outside of 24F though?

DeletedUser

Man you can send me in-game msg's I said that in the 1st issue but it seems no one other then lynx,FatLady,fhibner bothered to send a mail.If anyone wants to be interviewed please send a mail to me my in-game name is the same as this (Hagop Abroumian).

DeletedUser

Highlights on the next issue of 24F news:Inteviews with other player which will insist if accepted gomodo,nick1,Mrs.Sativa,Sader80,tuza and other founders so STAY TUNED.Also check out the Athens Weekly Newsletter which will see what's happening in Athens with a different view.