3rd Shock Army

DeletedUser

3rd Shock Army

27ce32ba8b0065b294bd7a1076d06b49

I have founded the alliance as a hybrid of MRA and ELITE a M.E.A Mas Elite Alliance I want to take on as many players as I can on the condition they are willing to learn I want to fill the lethal gap in ELITE alliances numbers we will recruit in blocks of 20 members and allow them to get to know each other and lean a bit about the game before the next block opens.

Statistics
Overall rank 33
O45 rank 4
O46 rank 11
ABP rank 39
DBP rank 17
Total BP rank 31

Recruitment
O45 Limited
O46 Limited
Average point minimum +
1:1 Troop ratio

Diplomacy
Limited taking serious pact requests
Merges only into us Exceptions may be made but dont count on it

We use a well defined command tree operating in 4 Tires

Tire 1
Overall leader (Me)
Founders
Council member (Leader rights)

Tire 2
Diplomats, War leaders

Tire 3
Officers: high ranking experienced members

Tire 4
Members

Join Today! Contact Comander 31

Dont trust grepostats its having trouble keeping up :) ill be updating this several times a day with rank changes and member increases

*it wont do mass with the M in BB so mas

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have founded the alliance as a hybrid of MRA and ELITE a M.E.A Mas Elite Alliance I want to take on as many players as I can on the condition they are willing to learn I want to fill the lethal gap in ELITE alliances numbers we will recruit in blocks of 20 members and allow them to get to know each other and lean a bit about the game before the next block opens.

I have to say you thought this through, but I still don't understand. My guess it that you are going to bombard players in Marathon with invites so that you 'fill' blocks of twenty members so that you can turn them into ELITE players through team building? Just curious what's the background for the teacher in this bunch?

DeletedUser

I have to say you thought this through, but I still don't understand. My guess it that you are going to bombard players in Marathon with invites so that you 'fill' blocks of twenty members so that you can turn them into ELITE players through team building? Just curious what's the background for the teacher in this bunch?

You've got the right Idea but we are being fairly picky with the invites dont want any inactives or total noobs obviously
As for me I've played a few times before know a fair bit im writing a few guides and importing a few from old worlds and obviously ill be using the forums to help there are a few other experienced players here and they will be doing a bit seems to be working so far im going to open the new block early the people ive got are picking it up fast

DeletedUser

Updated with merge standing, new requirements and stats

DeletedUser22423

Looking at the colonization's for third shock I would say that it doesn't appear to be going very well for you guys. I sure am glad that I never gave into the attack threats and merged with you guys.

3rd Shock Colonizations.jpg