Newspaper 3th Edition-Gela Weekly-Confrontation Leadership & Gela Gossip

DeletedUser30490

how about you two take this to PM before dazlerr closes this with his dazling eyes,
and i already have a warning :/

DeletedUser19042

We already closed it. ;)

Anyway, Druvi, a tip for your newspaper. try to be objective. That's the meaning of a paper. Don't let your involvement of your alliance or so play part of it. As writer you need to be objective. No opinions.

Anyway, for the rest, good reading. Keep it up.

DeletedUser30490

ya i figured that :p.
i was bored so added that part
will be more objective next time :p

DeletedUser19042

ya i figured that :p.
i was bored so added that part
will be more objective next time :p

Appriciated. ;)

Looking forward for the next one; It could be an intresting one; Malicious fell, other alliances coming up. :)

DeletedUser18705

We need good wars. AoE and OV haven't given much action so far, Malicious fell so no more fighting there, Krypt isn't fighting any alliance in particular. Wolf Pact has taken 5 cities from Legion X but LX hasn't fought back... The rim alliances aren't producing any action... Kinda of a boring world at the moment :(

DeletedUser19042

We need good wars. AoE and OV haven't given much action so far...

Well, officially we aren't even at war with each other. No red flags. (not at our side however, and I think the same at their side) We are just pissing each other off I think...But no war here. :)

DeletedUser

haha.. someone actually gave me a nagative rep for telling the truth about those pathetic attacks from OV. who was it?

DeletedUser30490

haha.. someone actually gave me a nagative rep for telling the truth about those pathetic attacks from OV. who was it?

hmmm how much rep did you loose?

Well, officially we aren't even at war with each other. No red flags. (not at our side however, and I think the same at their side) We are just pissing each other off I think...But no war here. :)

exactly no red flags just off :)