Pnp 4 CSs failures

DeletedUser

Krypts trying to CS a player going on a vacation

So our dear old friend Peek-a-boo decided to go on a vacation
wUOVSe7.jpg

HSBSwmZ.jpg

find out she is going on vacation and they decide to go bold.....
their forums are on fire, coming up with plans on how to take a city from her before her vacation mode kicks in.

And voila.....
K7HVEKj.jpg

Lets CS four of her cities at the same time before her Vacation starts... of course we land at least one or maybe even four....
After all they did that to our player iCyber....

well here is a message to the Krypts:
0m1fq2Z.jpg

why ?

Well this is basically how we go on vacation:

T1ToomQ.jpg

Drummmmmm rolllllll

Attempt 1
8hUu2Lm.jpg

Attempt 2
UbMySSn.jpg

Attempt 3
Jdu7va7.jpg

Attempt 4
UniI59C.jpg

Well i'm sorry to inform u that none of your CS have landed and our player is now

6f0q2DX.jpg

Cheers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i quess you guys need some moral boost after we scared a few of guys into vacation mode ;)
i recall that you guys doing the terror tactic to Arcadian but he never ran to vm mode

only if the shoe fits right guys :D if you guys are trying to boost the forums which is the reason for this post,then why don't you guys post some stats on this war?!?!? pretty sure its in our favor i would like to see that creative post

DeletedUser

well i quess you guys need some moral boost after we scared a few of guys into vacation mode ;)
i recall that you guys doing the terror tactic to Arcadian but he never ran to vm mode

only if the shoe fits right guys :D if you guys are trying to boost the forums which is the reason for this post,then why don't you guys post some stats on this war?!?!? pretty sure its in our favor i would like to see that creative post

Party pooper :(

DeletedUser20415

you know somehow, I reallllly though some of you would say that, but guess what, our players are actually successful in real life as in game, so they need to do some traveling around the globe, but dont worry count the few days, coz they will be back :)

and comon between me and you, who really NEED the moral boost ? All I am hearing from my dear friends in krypt, howw did they dooo that ????

How did US manage to snipe a CS that had 3 attacks 1 sec before and 2 support same second ? :eek:
How did US manage to survive our magnificent idea about contacting circles and DOG for an anti-US CS day, and that ended with 15 inc CS dead and none gone successful ? :eek:
How does 5 US player with 30 city on frontline, keep taking our cities while we have 200 in the same range ? :eek:

my 2 favorites one:
[5/27/2014] xxx: i noticed
[5/27/2014] xxx: well we all noticed
[5/27/2014] xxx: everyone here is confused
[5/27/2014] Naji: why
[5/27/2014] Naji: ???
[5/27/2014] xxx: cuz he's nots upposed to snipe that :p
[5/27/2014] xxx: doesn't make sense (shake)

[5/27/2014] xxx: oopsy
[5/27/2014] xxx: naughty naughty naj
[5/27/2014] xxx: you are not supposed to be able to do that
[5/27/2014] xxx: guessing they are confused just not used to having to be on the defensive at all

now in all honesty mate, who need the moral boost ;)

DeletedUser

now i will go back to my previous statements of other posts skills are skills we know you guys have them too.
thats whats going to make this thing so interesting as it goes on. the skill levels on both ends are outstanding

with the slight edge going to us bc they have me ;)

DeletedUser

LoL love me a good Krypt bashing on the forums. Nice PnP

DeletedUser

Maybe the big boss Ocean Leader General Master Tactician of the Eastern Oceans or whatever dumba** titles Krypt is handing out now a days didn't go into VM but I can tell you this much. You have your boy Zulu FAKING his sons death for the second time. I played with him in Thebes (check stats I don't bullsh*t about stuff like this) and he left under the SAME EXACT TERMS as he is leaving Krypt now. He is full of it. I PM'd Diane to let her know as well so you guys can take down that sob story thread with condolences. He is a low life faking the death of his child for the SECOND time in grepo... PATHETIC I hate that kind of stuff. Man up and say you are bored don't make up a kid and kill him off because that kind of sh*t really does happen and deserves the respect people in grepo show when it REALLY does happen. You are a LOW LIFE Zulu. Change your name next world mate and think up a new sob story so people will talk about u. God knows your in game play is nothing to get excited about.

DeletedUser

Maybe the big boss Ocean Leader General Master Tactician of the Eastern Oceans or whatever dumba** titles Krypt is handing out now a days didn't go into VM but I can tell you this much. You have your boy Zulu FAKING his sons death for the second time. I played with him in Thebes (check stats I don't bullsh*t about stuff like this) and he left under the SAME EXACT TERMS as he is leaving Krypt now. He is full of it. I PM'd Diane to let her know as well so you guys can take down that sob story thread with condolences. He is a low life faking the death of his child for the SECOND time in grepo... PATHETIC I hate that kind of stuff. Man up and say you are bored don't make up a kid and kill him off because that kind of sh*t really does happen and deserves the respect people in grepo show when it REALLY does happen. You are a LOW LIFE Zulu. Change your name next world mate and think up a new sob story so people will talk about u. God knows your in game play is nothing to get excited about.

greenolive, i find this post in very bad taste. regardless of your opinions and accusations. you don't know jack @$#^ . esp about zulu or anyone in game outside your crappy alliance

if anyone should be called a low life its you after this comment. smh

DeletedUser

greenolive, i find this post in very bad taste. regardless of your opinions and accusations. you don't know jack @$#^ . esp about zulu or anyone in game outside your crappy alliance

if anyone should be called a low life its you after this comment. smh

Do a little research buddy. I do know plenty or else I would NEVER open my mouth about something like that. If you really need me to I will go back 7 months in our Skype room and grab basically the exact same thing he said to us when he left Thebes.

DeletedUser

Flux, thanks for sharing the reports. I was wondering, after the city I went after was cleared, how many troops did you manage to pull together for the snipe. Nice work on all four, it's a pleasure battling an enemy with skills in this game.

Two points to make here: 1) Ya can't win every CS attempt (that would be boring), and 2) If you don't make the attempt, you can't win at all.

No regrets. Tell Peek to enjoy her time off, we'll still be here when she returns.

DeletedUser

Flux, thanks for sharing the reports. I was wondering, after the city I went after was cleared, how many troops did you manage to pull together for the snipe. Nice work on all four, it's a pleasure battling an enemy with skills in this game.

Two points to make here: 1) Ya can't win every CS attempt (that would be boring), and 2) If you don't make the attempt, you can't win at all.

No regrets. Tell Peek to enjoy her time off, we'll still be here when she returns.

My pleasure HerGrace :)

Well im glad to see you on the externals and with that decent answer :)

Cheers

DeletedUser

Do a little research buddy. I do know plenty or else I would NEVER open my mouth about something like that. If you really need me to I will go back 7 months in our Skype room and grab basically the exact same thing he said to us when he left Thebes.

green some things are better not spoken maybe. If that guy is actually faking it well i do feel sorry for him and especially if he has a son.
Faking something like that... for a game... thats sick and i feel sorry for people like him.

DeletedUser19892

I would like to see a count on how many City's krypt took from ACTIVE players on US side
and same the other way around :D

No skill in taking inactive city's on a day were 4 players quit. Ofc. if you need the morale boost then keep brag about the few inactives you took.

Atleast we lose so few city's we dont need to kick people out of the allaince while the seige are going on to boost our stats. Gues what, we still ahead if you are not done counting yet.

DeletedUser20415

Elegant answer as expected, taking down garageflower stacked city was very lucky, but in all fairness, very good job from your side :)

DeletedUser

green some things are better not spoken maybe. If that guy is actually faking it well i do feel sorry for him and especially if he has a son.
Faking something like that... for a game... thats sick and i feel sorry for people like him.

all i know is in-game zulu is a good guys and good team mate, i don't think its greenolives place to call him out on such a subject. that is way to personal to put out there for others to read. i do recall this subject on Thebes. but i never heard of the child dying. he could of gotten sick and now it progressed to this. how do you know ? point of the matter is you don't know his business. and its in really bad taste plain and simple

you should be ashamed . i know a couple of people in-game that have had personal tragedies .and the last thing they would want is random people knowing there business

anyone of spooky's friends or tommyknights friends want to attest to that one?? bc you know what i'm talking about.