Pnp 4 CSs failures

DeletedUser

I have some creative city names in mind for when i take a city from her. :D

hmmm you don't get an invite and now she is a dumb leader and you can take here cities , kinda sounds like someone is still mad about be REJECTED :D

DeletedUser

hmmm you don't get an invite and now she is a dumb leader and you can take here cities , kinda sounds like someone is still mad about be REJECTED :D

Haha! ill admit there was one point in the early weeks of this world when i might have accepted an invite into your alliance but now?????

NO WAY! Your alliance looks pretty with its core and all but only 50 of your guys will make it to the crown and as we get closer and closer to the worlds end that thought is creeping ever so closely to your allies thoughts and will most likely cause more internal problems then you already have. I dont think herface can handle any more problems then she already has on her plate

*Cough cough (Dumb leader too focused on the end game and cant realize whats happening in front of her very own eyes)

DeletedUser14283

i finished and never again....
I didnt liked shadows, they didnt let me grow, but now im finaly growing here.

Oh really?

So the whole begging for an invite and the constant mails wasn't you being desperate. Also.. the creepy dead bird picture was very strange.

Hmmmmm HerGrace is one of them ;)

You were begging me and Grace for invites... if anyone looks stupid its you darl.

DeletedUser

Krypteia has always been good about making sure our closest allies are included in the fruits of WW labor. We've also been really good about building the things faster than anyone else. I seriously doubt that this world will be different. Though it will be the first world where we might have to take turns. So I'll say this: so long as we can all be mature enough to take turns, my commitment will be to make sure every Krypt who wants a crown (and is willing to put in the hard work to get there), gets one.

And no, I'm not going to tell you "how" on the externals. Look at our track record if you really want to know.

Now can we stop whinging about something that is at least a year away?

DeletedUser

Krypteia has always been good about making sure our closest allies are included in the fruits of WW labor. We've also been really good about building the things faster than anyone else. I seriously doubt that this world will be different. Though it will be the first world where we might have to take turns. So I'll say this: so long as we can all be mature enough to take turns, my commitment will be to make sure every Krypt who wants a crown (and is willing to put in the hard work to get there), gets one.

And no, I'm not going to tell you "how" on the externals. Look at our track record if you really want to know.

Now can we stop whinging about something that is at least a year away?

voila!
Building things faster .... i wonder why...
NGpPIzt.jpg

Crowns oh crowns how u make people blind...
This game is all about a crown now ?

Do u know how many people will leave just before winning in order not to get the crown ?

I thought of you differently....

Flux is dissapointed

DeletedUser19892

i heard u can buy an invite for a Crown for 25.000 gold, is that true?(if u win ofc)
I see its smart way to earn gold for NeXT World :D

DeletedUser

omg you guys are still going on about that gold thing jeez ! you guys neg rep me BC i made fun of your guys bro mancing with each other on these externals, and then you go and bring this back smh

here is a little something from me to you

13092869831.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37100

I can tell ya after spending a good amount of time in Krypt there are about 6-8 players out of 140 something that are true warriors of the word through and through.Most of them are simmers hiding behind the name and really only come to life if Queen Di of Sim City (internals only not one hostile takeover)allows them an inactive city to take. Kinda sad watching it all unfold.

DeletedUser7176

I can tell ya after spending a good amount of time in Krypt there are about 6-8 players out of 140 something that are true warriors of the word through and through.Most of them are simmers hiding behind the name and really only come to life if Queen Di of Sim City (internals only not one hostile takeover)allows them an inactive city to take. Kinda sad watching it all unfold.

that is typical of all alliances in general. That is also why premades generally have a good impact. they are made up of a group of good players that come into one small area. Alliances in general just have to choose from what they have by chance. You are lucky to find 5-6 good players in a relatively short distance from you. Most are simmers. The challenge of most alliance leaders is to develop a hard core group of players and then utilize the simmers, the casual weekend players and the people too chicken to engage in direct combat, to back-up the hardcore group you have.
After most alliances get very large you have more inactive cities than you can utilize just in you own alliance. That really slows down the conquest and wars. That is especially bad when the cities come from good players quitting and they are taken over by simmers that will not put them to use, in your own alliance. As a former alliance leader i used to feed cities and BP's to my best players to get them up to a size that could do some real damage. I was always on the lookout for those exceptional players. I would try to scoop them up as soon as i saw them come into a world. Grow them and make sure they made it to the front lines.

makro 356

Phrourach
Oh really?

So the whole begging for an invite and the constant mails wasn't you being desperate. Also.. the creepy dead bird picture was very strange.

You were begging me and Grace for invites... if anyone looks stupid its you darl.

I said i newer liked shadows and i was hoping to find a better alliance fast, and i did probly find ewen better than i wanted to join :p

DeletedUser45100

that is typical of all alliances in general. That is also why premades generally have a good impact. they are made up of a group of good players that come into one small area. Alliances in general just have to choose from what they have by chance. You are lucky to find 5-6 good players in a relatively short distance from you. Most are simmers. The challenge of most alliance leaders is to develop a hard core group of players and then utilize the simmers, the casual weekend players and the people too chicken to engage in direct combat, to back-up the hardcore group you have.
After most alliances get very large you have more inactive cities than you can utilize just in you own alliance. That really slows down the conquest and wars. That is especially bad when the cities come from good players quitting and they are taken over by simmers that will not put them to use, in your own alliance. As a former alliance leader i used to feed cities and BP's to my best players to get them up to a size that could do some real damage. I was always on the lookout for those exceptional players. I would try to scoop them up as soon as i saw them come into a world. Grow them and make sure they made it to the front lines.

US for one isnt built on simmers. you are saying how in order to win you must have only around 10 good players and a bunch of simmers?
what game were you playing?
the less simmers an alliance has the stronger it is ;) cos if you have 10 warioirs on 50, your line will break. and I dont think your simmers will then be able to hold a new one

DeletedUser14283

I said i newer liked shadows and i was hoping to find a better alliance fast, and i did probly find ewen better than i wanted to join :p

Coming from the person who most likely -repped me with some naughty language. Word of advice learn some respect and grow up. This is a family game, sure we all banter but there is no need to use that sort of language.

DeletedUser7176

Pete Dunham
US for one isnt built on simmers. you are saying how in order to win you must have only around 10 good players and a bunch of simmers?
what game were you playing?
the less simmers an alliance has the stronger it is cos if you have 10 warioirs on 50, your line will break. and I dont think your simmers will then be able to hold a new one

no pete i didn't say you had to have a bunch of simmers. I basicly said you are generally stuck with a bunch of simmers. I also mentioned that this is the reason premades generally do well. They have a better ratio of good players to simmers.
The US is a premade so you have a high ratio of good players to simmers. That generally gives you a great advantage.
Your only problem is that your main opponent is the Kryptes. They also are a premade and have few simmers.
That made for a good fight that i now wish i had joined when the world started. I have friends and enemies (i love and respect both) on both sides.

Most of the alliances around you came to this world and just picked up what they could. They fall more into the catagory of what i was describing. They try to build a core group and weed out the simmers. The US and the Kryptes do not have that problem as much. But you talk to the leaders of either of those too alliances and they also will tell you that it is always an everpresent problem. Even the US and the Kryptes have a few players that are not all they could be. :)

Just check out who does the fighting in any alliance you are in. I bet the same names are always showing up in the middle of the action.