DeletedUser

We are Recruiting New members 4 the Heroes in Oceans 35, 43, 45, 53, 56,and 57

Contact CPHN, Lord Masses, bzealous

for an Invite

DeletedUser

thats a lot of oceans. you wont recruit anyone worthwhile buddy im sorry to say

DeletedUser

Well a Virus has no boundaries ...

The more we spread, I think the more you will start to worry about us....

hehehe

DeletedUser

not really the alliance cap is 60 so you are planning on having what? 10 members per ocean? all my alliance is in o54 and i dont think the two above us in 54 see us as a threat TBH :eek:

DeletedUser

Hmmmmm
oh well we are strong in 0cean 64,63
didnt realise theres an alliance cap dumb.
maybe we can ping pong the rest lol

DeletedUser

doesnt really worry how many members you have
did Leonidas give a dam ????
he must be my twin brother, we both think a like
Thats right tactical warfare, That how i will defeat you all
One, im on here 24 /7 if you are an addict like me. that can handle having no sleep
then maybe you, just maybe you will a my mercy.....
Then let these games begin

DeletedUser

They will think of us as a
threat, As long as I live in Iota my goal is to dominate
these oceans and wipe you all out or .....are you just here to look pretty.....

That is what this game is designed for to wreak havoc, war, and cause you frustration
Bring it on, been looking for some action .... Im waiting for you all.....

DeletedUser10963

just for this im gonna kick your *** the minute you enter O.44 ;0

DeletedUser

lol
all good

you can try matey !!!!!
But we dnt have any members in your ocean
So u might as well kick your own *** !!!!!!

DeletedUser10963

kicking my own ***.. there a thought Xd, wont be doing that of course.

i think that my alliance is a lot better than the n00b gathering that in your mind apperently passes for alliance.

and please stop spamming ''!!!!!!!'' i get it if you put 1.

thank you

DeletedUser13647

Hey Lord Masses. You "right tactics" didn't work well when us at Sovereign Guard took you down. Where are SturmSG and klonk now? Where is you first city? Oh yeah-they're part of our collection

DeletedUser

boys, boys, boys, mods are gonna have a cow over this language. I totally agree with calamack and goofy martini. This is a mature world, and has no acceptance for new alliance, let alone noob alliance. Try to take down my alliance hive, and then you can recruit. you do know that you can edit your messages right? 3 posts is totally unnecessary. (of course he doesn't know that, why do I expect people to do everything? its not like I'm asking him to, um, CLICK A BUTTON AND CHANGE YOUR POST! well, it is a little hard to find, I mean, it only says, EDIT REPLY WITH A HUGE PAIR OF SCISSORS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER! COMON!) I have to calm down, my blood pressure is getting high

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why is it most alliance threads just say, "We are located here (if even that), contact this person to join us." Some just have a lame thing about honor and ruthlessness, and loyalty, and they expect that people will be so moved by their completely idiotic speech that they will join right away. (I'm looking at the Spartan Alliances out there.)

I hate those more than anything, so at least this thread doesn't have that.

But Lord Masses, if you want positive feedback, you have to look like your not one of those people. (On second thought, you can't pretend to not be one of those people, you just really have to not be one of them.)

DeletedUser

If you come near my alliances oceans(055, 065, 066)then my alliance will wipe you out ;)

The athenians are always looking for some BP.

DeletedUser

Also, just checked your alliance profile. Seems you cant find your own one so took Athenian Elite's one.

Find your own profile, it does not look good when you copy it and just change a few words.

DeletedUser13647

He's talking 'bout 4 The Heroes.

By The Way Jaggius. Nice vid link.

Last edited by a moderator: