40 Player Alliance Limit (Thoughts??)

DeletedUser25589

See, I'm a social guy. I like big alliances because it's more people to talk to in forums. But a smaller alliance-cap gives a much more coordinated and elite server.

DeletedUser47953

See, I'm a social guy. I like big alliances because it's more people to talk to in forums. But a smaller alliance-cap gives a much more coordinated and elite server.

What he said, except I don't like people... GRRR!

DeletedUser13405

I love it if folks play it straight....if, however, everyone creates academies or brother/sister/wing/second cousin alliances that it defeats the purpose. Those folks should just play on larger cap worlds and leave those of us who enjoy the smaller caps alone.

DeletedUser47953

Seeing as it is end of BP for many of us soon, please expect some Skullduggery and D baggery... Especially here on the externals!

Edit: I had to edit since it auto-removed the D word, whichever one that was...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47266

I don't see anything wrong with bigger-alliance servers. It's all about how the leaders manage their alliance.
It's definitely easier to properly coordinate and manage a smaller alliance, though.

if you are wanting to lead an alliance then small capped world is a very good place to start

DeletedUser1405

Small worlds always get spoiled, they start off with everyone saying they won't family up then when the decent players start taking cities the families start to arrive.

DeletedUser19892

I love it if folks play it straight....if, however, everyone creates academies or brother/sister/wing/second cousin alliances that it defeats the purpose. Those folks should just play on larger cap worlds and leave those of us who enjoy the smaller caps alone.

well i somewhat agree on this. on the other hand. making a 2nd or 3rd allaince aint much diffrence of having a pact with a loyal allaince. ofc the fun part of pacts is you never know when they kill you from behind (SW)

DeletedUser13405

Small worlds always get spoiled, they start off with everyone saying they won't family up then when the decent players start taking cities the families start to arrive.

Hey Mike! Long time no see. You in this world?

JungleBear

Phrourach
i prefer larger caps to be honest as small caps ALWAYS end up brother sister alliances so whats the point of it...
occasionally and it is occasionally you get a group of good players that are in it for the fight ( NOT THE WIN ) but even they get bored in time..

if the world had no WW, then i can see the point of small caps, but with ww there really is no point..

hi gotham, KD, mike :)

DeletedUser

As long as you can share reservations and alliance forums a small cap is kind of irrelevant. (I don't care about WW...)
If CAP<50, they should remove those two features to make the world significantly different from all the other CAP>100+ worlds

DeletedUser2663

Actually one idea they could implement on small alliance cap worlds is make it so alliances can only share a single tab. That would bge hiliarious seeing MRA'S trying to operate with everything in a single tab, it would be utter chaos :p Anyways, alliances that share tabs only tend to need to share a single one

DeletedUser31385

Actually one idea they could implement on small alliance cap worlds is make it so alliances can only share a single tab. That would bge hiliarious seeing MRA'S trying to operate with everything in a single tab, it would be utter chaos :p Anyways, alliances that share tabs only tend to need to share a single one

Yea. Watch the MRAs fall apart from lack of organization.

DeletedUser13405

Hey bowzer, long time no chat...you should try this world. We are in it for the fight, def not the "win"...and are having some fun here.

DeletedUser49133

Well my alliance intends to split when we reach 40. So I suppose that the cap is not to relevant

DeletedUser51718

I remember when this game didn't have an alliance cap...

*Stares longingly out the window reminiscing*

JungleBear

Phrourach
raptor, ive played this game a long long time.......alpha been my first albeit towards the end, beta my first major one with an alliance of over 500. worlds were released less freqeunt ( which they addressed ) and you had to actually farm....but there was no end in them days. alot fo my friends quit when 2.0 ( i think ) came into play. The game went off course, but is slowly getting back there. I understand it has to make money to operate, hate the constant events. Alot of gold spenders in them days paid for advisors, worlds were full. Nowhere near as full these days. il play again when right conditions arise.

gotham hope your welll mate, il play again at some point, drag some old folk in with me maybe lol enjoy your battles :)