40 Player Alliance Limit (Thoughts??)

DeletedUser44192

Jesus, I remember your name bowzer. Big name in grepolis. You wouldn't know my name, at least from this account, but it is cool to see an arguable legend potentially coming back...

DeletedUser

Actually one idea they could implement on small alliance cap worlds is make it so alliances can only share a single tab. That would bge hiliarious seeing MRA'S trying to operate with everything in a single tab, it would be utter chaos :p Anyways, alliances that share tabs only tend to need to share a single one

I have another idea. during ww block invitation to the alliance system. :) that could be fun.

JungleBear

Phrourach
slimtim, legend you say ha ha, just a player like you and many others who for some reason keeps coming back... lol last world taras we got done over at ww stage but hey ho, met some more good players friends that im sure will play again with one day. if you remember mike62 he was a legend from beta aswell, hes still hanging around also as are a few others. corfuman, valerio, thaunit to name 4...

me i play under junglebear these days, passed old account on, then came back DOH !!! all the best anyway mate, kind words, our swords must have crossed possibly :)

DeletedUser50690

good lord... did the whole server merge into SSICK and it's sub alliances?! i'm laughing really hard right now

DeletedUser2663

Its just a question of how big will they go. 3 branches? 4 or maybe even 5????

DeletedUser46838

For me, alliances caps don't really mean anything. The only thing it affects is the WW