420's - Real Nice Guys

DeletedUser

Okay , I stopped playing the game for a bit and gave my account to JarPenguin...
420thingy.png

*Randomly comes into Gamma Forums

Omg I am mentioned TWICE, and I only played Gamma for like 5 days :O

Actually, it seems like I am mentioned quite a lot.

;)

Okay, unless I ask for Council's rights I am no threat :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha if youve ever played TW i remember a group of 400 players called... The Smurfs

now the smurfs would have names such as...

GoldSmurf
BananaSmurf
PlantSmurf

and so forth...

they would make an alliance on the start of every server, and ofcourse be the number 1 alliance...

after about 2 months when war was usually everywhere, they would ask the top 10 alliances if they could merge equally into there alliance and have Founder priviliges, now... having about 50 smurfs in your alliance was never a bad thing, so ofcourse they let them in... gave them the privs and then bang...

disbanded, and there go the top 10 alliances into complete disarray and most of them just quit...

an incredibly efficiant way to eliminate your ally from the game :D

although ive never tried this myself

DeletedUser

Woah! I only managed to Disband 4 top 10 alliances :O

But 10 at one time :O OMG

DeletedUser

Wow. 4 out of 10 isn't bad... You would think the 4th alliance would start wondering weather or not they should give you rights after you have destroyed the last 3 alliances you were in...

DeletedUser

Woah! I only managed to Disband 4 top 10 alliances :O

But 10 at one time :O OMG

? This is something to be proud of.... :rolleyes:

and you're friends with sereton and tyroncs mmmmmm.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jarpenguin has simply proven that he has the advanced diplomatic ability to be heavily trusted, and although his reputation is exposed, he may still be considered a powerful leader to have due to his talent.

DeletedUser

Jarpenguin has simply proven that he has the advanced diplomatic ability to be heavily trusted, and although his reputation is exposed, he may still be considered a powerful leader to have due to his talent.

I completely agree.

You should give JarPenguin a Leadership position in Titanus et Aegean.

Asperon Thorn