6th, 7th, and 8th Nu World Paper Editions

DeletedUser

6th edition of The Nu World Paper

Conversation with Genghis-Kahn (No Longer Playing)

I was wondering if you would be interested in a interview before you leave this game completely, to tell what you think of the 13th, and say any farewell words.

For sure. When do we begin

Right Now. What do you think needs to be done to this world to make it more active?

I think the game suffers because the live chat is lacking in comparison to other browser based games. In other games you can live chat other alliances. This would make communication easier as a lot of players couldn't be bothered to sign up for forum privileges.

Where do you see the 13th in the foreseeable future?

The 13th have proven themselves to be the top alliance. And the game is designed for parity. It's one of my biggest problems with the game. It is far to hard to overtake a city. And if you do take one of a guys 15 cities it doesn't mean much because at this point in the game the person can easily find a nice ghost to replace that city and you are back to square one again. Because of this setup coinciding with the fact that the other alliances left it too late in the game to make a serious run at the 13th The 13th will remain on top until they no longer want to play the game.

If you had to pick the best player (or alliance) in the game, who would you chose?

This is a tough question and I can't answer it fairly so all I can do is name some players in my geograPhic location that I respected.

In the 13th I've always though they were a two person alliance with mikefras and fog leading the way. Shadowsfall were elite but I never warred with them much so I don't know much other than their high point totals. Danlwar and Pambo are good players as well.
Another player I always respected and learned a lot from was thegreywolf. Although he doesn't have the time to commit to the game, he is as knowledgeable as anyone in the game, and I still remember the cris on the 13th forums when the big bad wolf would come to collect his daily taxes from King Emmily, as Emmily would be begging for help and threatening to quit if he didn't get it. after all these months it was quite refreshing to rejoin the 13th under a pseudo name and Emmy still crying and throwing tantrums all over the forums.

As for the alliances Id rank it 13 sf te wov zep. And u could convince me to swap any of the 2nd through 4th with each other

With cease fire signed, and SF joining on the side of the 13th, id say that war is almost wrapped up, do you see any other major wars in the future?

The only thing that can happen is TE WOV and ZEP join forces but it won't work because those alliances don't have enough active players in the war zone.

Where do you rank in the history of Nu world?

Well I think at one point I was the best in the game. But being the best in the game really comes down to a life situation that allows you the time commitment as well as having knowledge of the game as a bit of patience to think things through, and we can not forget having alliance mates to have your back. I had all that and I was the top player for a long time, however circumstances changed and I no longer had internet at work and I could not defend enough to keep my top billing.

Why were you unsuccessful against the 13th?

I wouldn't say I was unsuccessful against the 13th. Maybe they were more successful but it was basically their entire alliance against me. Now my alliance definitely helped me out but it was mostly defensive. Wov did not have the geographic position to inflict much fear into the 13th. For months I saw this war coming (or with Dacc who was also in the same location) and I insisted on our members moving in to the 34/44/43 areas but it happened very slowly, and then the 13th struck when we did not expect it and that window to stregthen the borders was closed.

What do you think of Graeme as a player and leader?

Graeme obviously has a lot of time to commit to the game so he will always be a force in that respect. I do know believe he is a strong player when it comes to tactics and individual skill. But Graemes strong point always has been to know the guys under him who are superior players and to let them take on larger roles in the alliance than himself.

You were in the 13th before, why did you leave?

The top ten or so of us in the 13th were supposed to merge. It ended up Graeme felt bad for a few of the lesser players like King Emmily who would be left to die if the alliance fell apart, so a few of the guys stayed behind and a few of us stayed the course and joined Wov. For myself, personally it just made geographic sense. If I did not merge I would have been a main target of the Dacc players as I was surrounded by them and left their alliance earlier in the game.

Now Graeme accused you of running multiple accounts with the Genghis Khan and the JoeyCaesar account...comments?

We are two people, Joey and I grew up together and play BBGs together all the time, in fact we are looking for a new one as we speak.

Thanks for your time.

NP.

I accidentally deleted the other interview, and forgot who it was with...but that one is long enough i think. :Angry:​

Attacking Battle Points:
1 The Efficacious 2726071
2 The 13th Legion 2447300
3 EaglesEye 1937889
4 Shadows Fall 1920176
5 Zombie Elite Pirates 1554877
6 The Dukes 1256237
7 WoV- 1251422
8 The Tigers Of War 984193
9 Rosicrucians 973618
10 Titans Of Nu 901405
11 .Zombie Elite Pirates. 878449
12 Adrenaline 644156

Defence Battle Points:
1 The 13th Legion 2271072
2 The Tigers Of War 1047264
3 Shadows Fall 1025504
4 The Efficacious 921745
5 WoV- 912260
6 .Zombie Elite Pirates. 809741
7 Thrace 760455
8 Byzantine Empire 745654
9 Nightmare Spartan Tigers 743697
10 Zombie Elite Pirates 645113
11 Titans Of Nu 572968
12 Sacred Band 531724

DeletedUser

lol

still full of it.....mate......cant even be bothered to even give you a responce....laters GK...or who ever you are...no one believes a word that comes out of your mouth.........[Hello, i forgot to read the rules, excuse me everyone]
King......( aka cry baby) but still here

EDIT ....i know the rules, just choose not to be led by them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn, wish I had seen what you wrote too king. Anyways, everything considered, GK this is the most rational/unbiased I have ever seen you be. I'd be interested in seeing your analysis of the other top alliances in Nu right now. Same questions, just look at TE, WoV-, what was Zep (now Dukes), SF, and the Rosicrucians.
+rep space, the more of these articles I read the more I like your news style.

DeletedUser

Got to agree Jiriki very good interview didn't like the personal insults of king, (I will have to defend KIng here, the tantrum was deserved at the time as I was being a wimp and I needed to be told)

But he has certainly sussed me out and I agree with 90% of the interview
I would not say we was a top alliance just a great team :) and a pleasure to work with.

DeletedUser

Its funny like him or not GK was one of those players who made this world exciting.
I will miss the Controversy he brought to NU.

Let's face it guys he kept us all on our toes and even this forum going at times.
Players like GK have their place in the world and i think going by his interview he has showed us he is a real guy who can be well spoken and fair.

I will miss GK but that said i look forward to not waking up to a mail box full of mails with the subject GK !!!!

DeletedUser

GK was very colourful person and we just need to keep in mind that besides war game this is also a game of mind tricks, (no personal insults included) at least for those who are involved with issues considering several alliances

DeletedUser

So when do I get my interview? Joking....... ;). Right then you lot, know this. I'm going to say this about GK. Apart from being a self-obssessed so and so he was probably a nice guy so hey! Lets just enjoy the game. Yes I repeat to those of you out there who treat this like life and death THIS IS A GAME. So just enjoy. ;)

DeletedUser

So when do I get my interview? Joking....... ;). Right then you lot, know this. I'm going to say this about GK. Apart from being a self-obssessed so and so he was probably a nice guy so hey! Lets just enjoy the game. Yes I repeat to those of you out there who treat this like life and death THIS IS A GAME. So just enjoy. ;)

I agree :)

DeletedUser

Sorry to keep doing this, but i had internet problems today, so i WILL have it tomorrow.

DeletedUser

7th edition

7th edition of The Nu World Paper

Conversation with StUnEd FrOg (Titans of Nu)

First question. What do you think needs to be done to this world to make it more active?

A big multi alliance war

I must admit, that would be interesting, maybe north vs. south? Second question. What alliance do you see as the being the "top alliance" in the foreseeable future?

I think TE are looking pretty unstoppable right now.

In this world, who do you think is the best player?

tough one but I think if Failed had started earlier in this world he would probably be top.

Last question. Do you think we will see any major changes in 3 months?

I believe we will probably see some new wars and new faces near the top of the leaderbroards.

Thank you for your time

No problem! its good to keep the forum active! Keep it up :)

Attacking Battle Points:
1 The Efficacious 2853617
2 The 13th Legion 2629102
3 EaglesEye 2072838
4 -Insert Name Here- 2004416
5 Zombie Elite Pirates 1554877
6 The Dukes 1393917
7 WoV- 1256653
8 The Tigers Of War 984283
9 Titans Of Nu 944368
10 .Zombie Elite Pirates. 880989
11 Adrenaline 703339
12 Sacred Band 645219

Defence Battle Points:
1 The 13th Legion 2388517
2 The Tigers Of War 1101839
3 -Insert Name Here- 1039750
4 The Efficacious 934068
5 WoV- 923842
6 .Zombie Elite Pirates. 825669
7 Thrace 813950
8 Byzantine Empire 754419
9 Nightmare Spartan Tigers 753159
10 Zombie Elite Pirates 645113
11 Titans Of Nu 581519
12 Sacred Band 548641

I left out the Ocean Leader Board, as i decided i wanted to get this out today, and not tomorrow, so here ya go.​

DeletedUser

2nd on attacking and 1st on defending. We are doing good atm. GO 13th! do we have like a chant for the 13th. At JU it was LONG LIVE THE UNION! Do we have one for the 13th.

DeletedUser

2nd on attacking and 1st on defending. We are doing good atm. GO 13th! do we have like a chant for the 13th. At JU it was LONG LIVE THE UNION! Do we have one for the 13th.

No we dont.....

DeletedUser

run run as fast as you can, but bet its not as fast as the Rosi's can ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

7th edition of The Nu World Paper
In this world, who do you think is the best player?

tough one but I think if Failed had started earlier in this world he would probably be top.

Thanks for the appreciation. Although I've been giving it a good run, winter is coming... We can see that with all recent merges... Many alliances are grouping up again, I guess winters are harsh in Grepo.

With this in mind, it will also mean that a lot of the players will be having loads of time on their hands again, thus make it a harder competition in the top. I've seen JayBog returning adding 12 new cities to his collection... He must have been hiding CP's under his mattress ;)

Don't get me wrong... I love to see people return, it will make the game interesting again and hopefully the forums as well.