Top 12 7 Wonders of Pharae

DeletedUser56439

The disrespect shown on this forum is clearly towards us

So hugs players have never disrespected anyone on the forums? I am sure plenty will disagree

And we don't really care if you all work together,

Really? Then why are hugs players on here whining about teams and players joining TF every other day? The pretentious perception comes from hugs having a problem with others not playing the way they are. You play grepo one way let others play the way they want to if that is to have 5 alliances of 60 in a collation then so be it that's their choice why sit here a moan about it?

I'd call Mercs providing TF defense... pretty darn friendly :rolleyes:

Some would call that assumptions ;)

DeletedUser38766

Really? Then why are hugs players on here whining about teams and players joining TF every other day? The pretentious perception comes from hugs having a problem with others not playing the way they are. You play grepo one way let others play the way they want to if that is to have 5 alliances of 60 in a collation then so be it that's their choice why sit here a moan about it?

I think it´s not whining but actually updating the news for everybody to see whats really going on in this world. That´s what externals are for, right?

Anyway, if it comes up to respecting teams then i personally can´t respect massive pacting and coalisations(never been part of one either fortunately). I think enough said here. Respecting players is different category tho.

Edit: i would also like to know what other think of Hell Hounds :)

Well what i have seen so far then y´all defending better than attacking. However i see this alliance trying hard and this is the most important . Thumbs up to the leaders there for keeping the team alive.

DeletedUser56439

I think it´s not whining but actually updating the news for everybody to see whats really going on in this world. That´s what externals are for, right?

Mentioning something over and over again and using it to taunt players does point to whining. Almost on every post you will find a Hugs player who has mentioned it.

Anyway, if it comes up to respecting teams then i personally can´t respect massive pacting and coalisations(never been part of one either fortunately). I think enough said here. Respecting players is different category tho.

Well if you cant find it in you to respect others then you shouldn't complain about them not respecting you back. Again just because you play a certain way don't mean other ways of playing the game are wrong.

DeletedUser38766

Well if you cant find it in you to respect others then you shouldn't complain about them not respecting you back. Again just because you play a certain way don't mean other ways of playing the game are wrong.

I think you misunderstood what i was trying to say there. I personally don´t care who respects who. Tho what i´m caring about is the way how to play the game. Y´all go ahead and Pact all togheter if its fun for you lol but don´t expect to get better in this game that way. Never seen coalisation winning the world either.

DeletedUser56439

I think you misunderstood what i was trying to say there. I personally don´t care who respects who. Tho what i´m caring about is the way how to play the game. Y´all go ahead and Pact all togheter if its fun for you lol but don´t expect to get better in this game that way. Never seen coalisation winning the world either.

You are having fun playing the way you are and I am having fun playing the way i am Its a game at the end of the day everyone has different ways of playing. Find and do what suits you best :) No right or wrongs

DeletedUser38766

bwahah if you are saying so lmao. Just imagine now what happens if Hugs were pacting with half of the server :D. And then going with full power against your team. Right or wrong? Let imagine for example that month or 2 ago HH and HT merged and HH became sister team. But meanwhile TF and HT have had always Nap. Then going for NN and after 1st OP we would offer them merge as well and lets say they agree for example. After that we go for Mercs.

So are you sure there ain´t rights and wrongs? I think i described En 110 with this example pretty much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56439

bwahah if you are saying so lmao. Just imagine now what happens if Hugs were pacting with half of the server :D. And then going with full power against your team. Right or wrong? Let imagine for example that month or 2 ago HH and HT merged and HH became sister team. But meanwhile TF and HT have had always Nap. Then going for NN and after 1st OP we would offer them merge as well and lets say they agree for example. After that we go for Mercs.

So are you sure there ain´t rights and wrongs? I think i described En 110 with this example pretty much.

Its not wrong... why would that be wrong having pacts, naps and merging are part of the game no? If people want to merge let them merge. There is no rule that says you cant do that so go ahead. A Large part of the game is diplomacy (different matter hugs don't indulge init) if you can convince players to join you or pact your alliance then its all fair game.

You will find most alliances in most servers have naps and pacts. Just because your alliance doesn't, doesn't make it wrong lol

1saaa

Strategos
Its not wrong... why would that be wrong having pacts, naps and merging are part of the game no? If people want to merge let them merge. There is no rule that says you cant do that so go ahead. A Large of the game is diplomacy if you can convince players to join you or pact your alliance then its all fair game.
a large part of this game IS diplomacy but when diplomats make it so its practically impossible for anyone to have any fun inside the game (hugging) then that becomes an issue.

DeletedUser56266

"If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas."

DeletedUser38766

Its not wrong... why would that be wrong having pacts, naps and merging are part of the game no? If people want to merge let them merge. There is no rule that says you cant do that so go ahead. A Large part of the game is diplomacy (different matter hugs don't indulge init) if you can convince players to join you or pact your alliance then its all fair game.

You will find most alliances in most servers have naps and pacts. Just because your alliance doesn't, doesn't make it wrong lol
Haha okay you still don´t get it. I leave it right here.
"If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts every day would be Christmas."
true true :)

DeletedUser21560

Diplomacy is also not to pact, nap or merge. Chew on that one for a bit.

Masab your way of playing is whats killing grepo slowly, Worlds are less and less populated and its All because of the same 2-300 players doing diplo. And IT so very much is wrong, this servers alliance cap is 60. Not 120 or 150. And lemme ask you this. You really Think we have problems convincing anyone to join us if we felt like it ?

This is not whining, this is just being real after being accused for All Those things u accuse us of.

And yes please find All these multiple posts where we are disrespectful towards others, i want to see them

DeletedUser56439

Diplomacy is also not to pact, nap or merge. Chew on that one for a bit.

Masab your way of playing is whats killing grepo slowly, Worlds are less and less populated and its All because of the same 2-300 players doing diplo. And IT so very much is wrong, this servers alliance cap is 60. Not 120 or 150. And lemme ask you this. You really Think we have problems convincing anyone to join us if we felt like it ?

This is not whining, this is just being real after being accused for All Those things u accuse us of.

And yes please find All these multiple posts where we are disrespectful towards others, i want to see them

I haven't played as many worlds as you so I Cant tell if this strategy is killing grepo or not but I do see where you are coming from though. My comments/views are only based on this world and about how we can put up a fight against hugs and the only way I see We can (I might be wrong) is to stop fighting anyone that isn't hug.

I have not accused you of anything at best I have made assumptions about your gold expenditure which may or may not be correct. I just disagree with your point about collation and pacts(for this world).

I am sure you can find plenty of players willing to join hugs and plenty who wont.

As for disrespect you don't need to look farther than yours and James's interactions, I am not about to dig up the forums and find isolated instances and quote them back to you.

DeletedUser54331

Haha this is still as fun as it was, when i left. Great 30 min of reading.
Just want to point out to everyone whos throwing the golder sink HT willy nilly, I personally have spend around 6k gold this server, all of which was gained by trading on other servers. 90% of that was purely spent on events for helmets (only one of which i have used in this world) and myth troops. Other 10% was spent on CS golding. Before i left on my multiple VMs, i was more than easily managing to stay in top 50 in points and ABP. One thing i can assure you, no matter how much gold one uses, he can never beat proper coordination and activity. All those -1 snipes and clears within 2-3 sec you see is due to massive effort and time and spent by my alliance members. No amount of gold spending can mimic that.

Diplomacy and pacting are surely part of this game. But as with everything, when something is taken to a ridiculous level ( like 4 of the top 4 teams pacting against the world), it not only kills the motivation of other players but also the game. I surely have enough experience to speak about this. I was under constant attacks by this behemoth for weeks without respite. Refer to en110 for more info. Dont want to drudge all that back again.

DeletedUser56426

"It's us vs everyone, but you guys have to play by our rules and just let us do as we please... also you all need to no life this game if you want to be like us." Quit clowning yourselves. Not everyone is able to do nothing with their life except play grep, like you. If I had that kind of time, I guarantee that I'd be significantly farther along than where I am, and the same goes for just about everyone I know that plays the game.

Tell me this: how is it that the majority of the top players on the server joined together to make a nearly unstoppable team is perfectly fine, but it's sooo bad when everyone else starts to cooperate to fight said team? Oh, that's right, it isn't any different. You banded together with the best team you could come up with and came at the entire server. Us banding up just to fight you would be no different since we're doing it to rise to the challenge and not "hug" our way to victory.

We see how you're trying to twist everything to attemt to prevent us from doing the smart thing to take your alliance down. No, we don't have the resources to take you down alone, but together we almost definitely would. Once the world is rid of you, then we could once more fight amongst ourselves without the constant threat of Hugs swooping in and ruining the war for both sides, as has been happening this entire server.

You say we ruin the game? Maybe you should take a good long look in the mirror. The reality is that most people don't have all the time in the world to dedicate to the game, and the bulk of the players used to be made of real people who just want to have something to enjoy. Now the game has been reduced to who can spend the most time on the game to stay on top. The game really isn't ruined because of coalitions, which have been a part of the game since the start, it's because of people who've made a career out of grepolis and do nothing but play. The average player doesn't want anything to do with that, it's nothing but toxic and drains all the fun out of the game. That's why I left grepolis 3 years ago, even though I loved playing the game. You make me wish I hadn't come back, which honestly is a really s***y thing. The game dies because people leave, and people leave because of grossly unbalanced odds, like what you've done to this server, and like what happened in 110.

Ranga1

Strategos
"It's us vs everyone, but you guys have to play by our rules and just let us do as we please... also you all need to no life this game if you want to be like us." Quit clowning yourselves. Not everyone is able to do nothing with their life except play grep, like you. If I had that kind of time, I guarantee that I'd be significantly farther along than where I am, and the same goes for just about everyone I know that plays the game.

Tell me this: how is it that the majority of the top players on the server joined together to make a nearly unstoppable team is perfectly fine, but it's sooo bad when everyone else starts to cooperate to fight said team? Oh, that's right, it isn't any different. You banded together with the best team you could come up with and came at the entire server. Us banding up just to fight you would be no different since we're doing it to rise to the challenge and not "hug" our way to victory.

We see how you're trying to twist everything to attemt to prevent us from doing the smart thing to take your alliance down. No, we don't have the resources to take you down alone, but together we almost definitely would. Once the world is rid of you, then we could once more fight amongst ourselves without the constant threat of Hugs swooping in and ruining the war for both sides, as has been happening this entire server.

You say we ruin the game? Maybe you should take a good long look in the mirror. The reality is that most people don't have all the time in the world to dedicate to the game, and the bulk of the players used to be made of real people who just want to have something to enjoy. Now the game has been reduced to who can spend the most time on the game to stay on top. The game really isn't ruined because of coalitions, which have been a part of the game since the start, it's because of people who've made a career out of grepolis and do nothing but play. The average player doesn't want anything to do with that, it's nothing but toxic and drains all the fun out of the game. That's why I left grepolis 3 years ago, even though I loved playing the game. You make me wish I hadn't come back, which honestly is a really s***y thing. The game dies because people leave, and people leave because of grossly unbalanced odds, like what you've done to this server, and like what happened in 110.

Yea you tell em!!! Stop playing so much Grepo HT! Your ruining it for all the part timers!!

While we are at it, Rodger Federer stop practicing so much and let the rest catch up!! Usain Bolt stop running so fast so others can catch up!! Let's start giving participation awards to everyone so you all feel good about your effort.....oh wait

DeletedUser39822

Lol.....was going to stay out of this but this is probably the most confusing and uninformed post to date. 110 died because the top three alliances (think HT, TF, and Mercs working together) formed a coalition, but wait.......you stated the game isn't really ruined by coalitions and then curiously said 110 was ruined by grossly unbalanced odds. What unbalanced the odds in that world?

The antithesis of coalition play is to play without out naps and pacts (my personal favorite) but you have found a way to argue this style citing the players dedicate too much time, spend too much gold. etc.......so how would you like us to play to make it fun for you again? This is not meant as a slight but they did create a world for the type of game play you might be looking for......Naucratis, check it out.

DeletedUser54331

Wow so now the argument is, you guys have nothing to do in RL so you guys are better at the game.
Seriously man, atleast make a small effort to research the validity of your statements. Then you would realize the absurdity your statements. To my knowledge almost all our top players are working professionals with full time jobs. You are just embarrassing yourself.

I have never done anything other than give my opinions backed by facts and experience.My alliance has only pointed out that TF have merged/ absorbed multiple alliances, which goes against their core ideology, to try and win this world. This statement is a fact. Why are you guys getting so defensive over it? Own it and show the result of your diplomatic strategy in the game. Till now it hasnt borne much fruit (refer to city conquests). This again is a fact. My alliance is just looking a good fight at the end of the day. There have been a few great/fun skirmishes but on the whole its been a one sided spanking, atleast till this point. Btw, guess what, this again is a fact.

DeletedUser48696

I think @That Guy has a point. What is the practical difference between an alliance that has already gathered a very experienced premade alliance before the world has begun and an alliance that is trying to do the exact same thing while the world is in play? One could argue that premades are just as destructive as hugging. When you look at it this way, TF and others are only trying to catch up to what Hugs have already done.

Hugs are talking about 'unbalanced odds' and yes, it is very easy to argue that the odds are unbalanced. 60 v hundreds. But by creating the odds so heavily in their own favour before the world, maybe the odds are now just starting to level out in favour of everyone else?

I'm not saying premade alliances shouldn't be a thing as it's always going to be the case (and should be the case) that friends will play together on several worlds. But it must be realised that doing this elevates the skill and dedication required to overcome such alliances. When you don't have a good (or any) premade, then you should do your best to find the best players to match the best premade, which is what TF and others are doing.

Everyone says that hugging ruins worlds. I agree that it does. But do premades ruin worlds? I think that's a very reasonable question too. When we say 'destructive', what do we mean? The tactic causes a reduction in the player base? If so, I think hugging is more 'casual-player friendly' than premades are. But that's a whole other argument I won't start on.

I'm not targeting anyone who is hugging and making premades (we're all doing one or the other to some extent). Of course players will play together on several worlds, and of course players will use hugging techniques to counter these premades. Both are natural developments. Maybe the common denominator is that we need a new end game system to alleviate the affects of these tactics and help to increase the player base.