80-deep

DeletedUser

Hi all just letting you all know a new allaince headed for the top page 80-Deep is are name...

My styxian brothers and King butter and former Aegis members of Ocean 23,24,33

Our plan is to conquer everyone in those Oceans if you live there and read i suggest you ask for an invite... or move away.. The Enlightened made a bad move by attacking King Butter so that why we have a war with them going... All is fair... you attack us we conquer you...

This is a notifcation... if your in the previously discussed oceans beware we are coming...

DeletedUser

Dude you left an elite alliance for 80-SHALLOW?
& Queen Margarine? That is your reason?

Everyone beware, these kitty cats are scary:

Sir%20Marcus%20has%20cast%20Lightning%20bolt%20on%20your%20city%20Wasteland.%20%28Oct%2011%2C%202010%207h54%20PM%29.png

:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why does everyone always come up for nicknames for KB? and why do they always have to be funny?

DeletedUser

I did it to have fun and compete with the big boys... like REX without _____ (you fill it in) and spark plug.... although your powerful i've never seen it... and if you were going to take butters i would have prefered it but you couldn't .... Atleast spark plug and his group was able to get rid of the annoying Koan in less then a week you attacked butters a week and half ago... and not one city has been taken from him...

That makes me think I have made fun of Aegis and their oginzation... but your TE group is much slower... must think without devils in charge your weak and not worthy of the oceans you hold...

Just saying hi and stealing your home.... just like the banks in the last few years...

DeletedUser

im confused. am I spark plug? if i am you're wrong. MY NICKNAME IS SPARKLES! and the rest i am lost with

DeletedUser

sorry sparkles edit my rant abit was giving your Aegis group props for killing koan123 and laughing at Rex without his first name... for not being able to make any head way to kill King butter...

So what do you think so far i seen only that we have taken 3 cities from TE and only one member in 80-deep has lost a city to them.... if this continues... by christmas we will be in O43 taking one the larger members of TE and not poor Rex

DeletedUser

In all honesty you may be doing okay now. but once you are in TE deep territory thats when the fight will be tough, i seriously doubt that no matter who leads you, you will not get past the area where the experienced Resistance and TE players are, thats when you will find out about them and how they fair

DeletedUser

Your girlfriend Queen Margarine was never significant enough to waste our time with. & if I haven't knocked on your door yet, it is because I like my girls pretty. But if you can work it as good as you claim, I might indulge some of that inferior gutter ocean 23 flavor.

I been farming your other girlfriend Sir Marcus for over a week now, & what have your alliance done? Nothing but lightning bolts! Sounds like cliché mra to me! Open Source Government is more of a contender than 80-SHALLOW!

How do you like those apples?

DeletedUser

see i'm not sure about poor marcus... he doesn't complaint guess he likes you raiding his back door... cause this is the first i here of his attacks on him.. if he doesn't ask for help in the forums.. i don't see wasting my time... now the bolts are a low level player not trained yet... come on we only been open a week and i have only been in the allaince trying to straighten buttercups meesy forums... can't build rome in a day but you expect an allaince with members like ours an MRA that focused only in O23... hmmm

Wonders how the Enlightened made their jump from a local allaince with all strong players... to what it is today... I think at one point they looked like us now...

DeletedUser

to be fair it's two alliances made one and both are pretty old, and i remember TE when they were in the bottom half of the top 12, they came up quite quick to where they are now

DeletedUser

Your girlfriend Queen Margarine was never significant enough to waste our time with. & if I haven't knocked on your door yet, it is because I like my girls pretty. But if you can work it as good as you claim, I might indulge some of that inferior gutter ocean 23 flavor.

I been farming your other girlfriend Sir Marcus for over a week now, & what have your alliance done? Nothing but lightning bolts! Sounds like cliché mra to me! Open Source Government is more of a contender than 80-SHALLOW!

How do you like those apples?

:pro: not jeremy kyle, so leave the girlfriends at home......we can all make jokes about the name of a tribe, perhaps we could change The Enlightened to The Frightened

DeletedUser

Right because everybody friggin' loves me it's time to put some perspective on this.

This is going to be long...........but better you read a post of mine than not :)

80 Deep have taken in old Bowes players that were not wanted by TE. Hence some of the cities you have in o33.

The cities you took - well done......3 cities is huge amount.....look at the TE growth during the times you took those cities......you might just find that not only have we moved up the rankings but the number of cities we have in total - against two alliances that actually ermm....how do I put this......damn there's no other way......against two alliances that are respected.

Spark makes a valid point regarding where you've taken the cities....not exactly prime location but yeah whatever makes you happy..........where were the cities you took again?.......Yeah thought so.

When TE went full on against The Rens (an alliance everyone respected and feared) they went in and attacked at got in to the heart of their territory....we supported and even though TE came off better in the end after a long battle both sides respected each other and when the Rens disbanded two better alliance were formed.........I wont go too far back....but ask around for I.R.S.....and even further back the mighty Dineh.

Why the history lesson?
Simple, reputation is earned and doesn't as many believe come from pressing the 'rep' button. TE have earned their reputation many times over. If powerhouses like KT and OSG (with players like Jererym, FreeSCV, Nietha and even ShawnKnight - spelling mistakes in the name..please forgive) haven't 'buried' TE when working together, do you honestly think that King Butters and yourself stand a chance? If you do.......then ahem......you are slightly arrogant because no offence intended but none of the players even with the top 3 of your alliance combined match up to even one of those named above.....by the way......The Rens couldn't even get into o43 and they were in o42......just something to think about.

It's pretty obvious that your alliance is trying to make a name for itself by targeting TE....it's fine.....what's is slightly strange is being proud of doing nothing much but taking great pride in it.

Every alliance thinks they are going to tear through the oceans destroying all in its path but in reality the alliances that are remembered and respected are those that have been tested and have lasted. The Rens, OSG, KT, TE, The Reborn, I.R.S, Dineh, Mad Melons, Absolute Power, NmE hell even Bowes Foundation......whether past or present these alliances have earnt the right to brag, boast and more importantly tell all how damn good they are because they have proved it.

Sorry but 80-Deep.........not so much......banging on and whining, screaming, complaining and exclaiming on what you're going to do to The Enlightened is very much like a child in a supermarket wanting a cookie......not cool and pretty pointless.

Prove it and then talk.

DeletedUser

well i read it and i agree with what you say about earning respect:) we will be catching it instead though

DeletedUser

Sorry but 80-Deep.........not so much......banging on and whining, screaming, complaining and exclaiming on what you're going to do to The Enlightened is very much like a child in a supermarket wanting a cookie......not cool and pretty pointless.

Prove it and then talk.

I started this thread for fun Kyemera stating what our plans upfront if we complete it... we can see... but for now i have a statement to prove the next one will be the Pnp about how we won or lossed.... so give us time to prove it... OMG i've been in the allaince for all of 2 days and everyone insist on laughing... blah...

I started late from everyone and I refuse to pay a cent in this game... so my production will always be lower than those who started this from the start with credit....

Respect is earned but if no one know what you did then who will respect it... you all talk in the forums about things that happen and no one can dispute it cause they leave... so was it a fair fight did it really go down the way you say...

Right here right now this is a statement i will prove or die trying... and went i boast later you will know my story....

DeletedUser

Right
Spark makes a valid point regarding where you've taken the cities....not exactly prime location but yeah whatever makes you happy..........where were the cities you took again?.......Yeah thought so.

just thought i would say i wasnt defending 80-deep(or shallow) i was saying they may have taken a few cities but they stand no chance once TE starts paying attention to them

DeletedUser

The frightened have been awfully quiet on here today :D *wonders why* <sarcasm>

DeletedUser

It seems TE are having one more alliance to deal with.

The Renegades are joining the war against your Alliance Kyemera

Should be a fun fight.

~V