Pnp A Bhrtos Tale

DeletedUser44589

I arrived in this new world, not sure of the inhabitants. So I met a Phoenician merchant and asked if I could travel with him for awhile. he said he give me a tour for 100 gold I said cool lets go. First we visited the empire of Repo, he said normally he go in order of strongest empires but he owed them money for the loan on his boat and they don't have a grace period.

repo.jpg

After paying his bill which was hefty I must say at 300% interest we headed to the kingdom of Rednecks. When we arrived we were welcomed to a wonderful barbeque party that lasted all night. Before leaving I purchased a couple jugs of their moonshine and some ribs for the rest of my trip

getlstd-property-photo.jpg

Our next stop was a area of Impervious B*stards, I found out they were the only ones who could hang out with their neighbors and be ok. My friend the merchant warned me to stay on the boat when we arrived at FEE and their academy. It seems they are all infected with STD's and like to pass it along to visitors.

stock-photo-std-virus-alert-concept-224789563.jpg

After he disinfected his garments we continued on to group who bought some cheap land from Repo and found out later the ground was Toxic felt bad for them chaps. Luckily a group of environment clean up companies call Dynamic were not too far away to help out with the cleanup.

th6QSR2ZV8.jpg

By this time I was ready to head home, my friend told me just a few more stops and we be on our way back. He also said we could skip the Disney area seems they are acting strange, last time there he saw Bambi with bombs strapped on him and Snow White and the rest of the princesses in battle armor pretending to be warriors.

disney-princess-battle-armor-cosplay1.jpg

Next we stopped at group called Four Horsemen obviously these guys never graduated school because I counted 100 of them there. WE went next to another group, they were jerks they kept telling us Whatever you like it when the robbed us.

th062OSWZD.jpg

Now I was depressed, I lost my wallet and my moonshine. My buddy said not to worry he had a line of credit at the Roman Empire and could restock there. while i was waiting for my friend to get the supplies loaded met a Band of Brothers they were cool to hang with for awhile. Felt bad for their parents 53 siblings is a lot to look after.

5695163156_67f44e6cf4_z.jpg

Finally after a month on the sea I could see my home in the distance, right past the islands filled with warriors. Once I was home and bade farewell to my friend, I was able to shed this human disguise and join back up with my pack and tell them about this world.

Wolves.jpg