A big thing had happened

DeletedUser

Infection has gone!

The Shadow Fall merged so many active players, what is their goal?

Ocean 44 and ocean 54 and ocean 55?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

You know whats really a big thing that has happened to World Psi?

CheezeHead joining.

DeletedUser

Infection was gone due to inactivity of members and with JNC quitting grepolis due to RL :)

I had a great strategy for infection but i was just waiting for JNC to give me the founder rights thing that he hasent done. I told to all Infection about my strategy ect, and they agreed!

But now, they left, created a new alliance and left me and others behind!

This is called traitory! I will take revenge!

DeletedUser

Infection was gone due to inactivity of members and with JNC quitting grepolis due to RL :)

I had a great strategy for infection but i was just waiting for JNC to give me the founder rights thing that he hasent done. I told to all Infection about my strategy ect, and they agreed!

Since i was the one with leader rights, show me where i agreed to you being founder I did not

Second is activity. I started a new alliance yes brought in several active members giving them rights with the intent that they would contact infection members and invite them Seeing as Jnc was gone and we had no founder.

I spoke to a friend in SF who agreed to take our most active. This is what i did and told members of Wet Bananas that we would still work with them as they are our brothers.

If you did not get a invite it may simply be because they did not want to, the choice is theirs.

DeletedUser

Since i was the one with leader rights, show me where i agreed to you being founder I did not

Second is activity. I started a new alliance yes brought in several active members giving them rights with the intent that they would contact infection members and invite them Seeing as Jnc was gone and we had no founder.

I spoke to a friend in SF who agreed to take our most active. This is what i did and told members of Wet Bananas that we would still work with them as they are our brothers.

If you did not get a invite it may simply be because they did not want to, the choice is theirs.

As i see, the choise was also yours. Im dissapointed from you rygarr :)

DeletedUser

So not to go totally off topic but I do not see any of the original members of Shadows Fall over here in Psi.....oh there are original members over here in Psi and I'm not sure how they are going to take their name being used to create fear in Psi.

DeletedUser345

So not to go totally off topic but I do not see any of the original members of Shadows Fall over here in Psi.....oh there are original members over here in Psi and I'm not sure how they are going to take their name being used to create fear in Psi.

I was a leader in Shadows Fall on Nu but i guess im not in the Psi Shadows Fall :p

Still they are good players.

DeletedUser

I was a leader in Shadows Fall on Nu but i guess im not in the Psi Shadows Fall :p

Still they are good players.

Looks like they are good players, and from my understanding TK started up SF in Psi so they are bound to be good. Just noticed that some of the other guys were on here too. Wasn't too sure how they would take to their name being used?

DeletedUser345

Looks like they are good players, and from my understanding TK started up SF in Psi so they are bound to be good. Just noticed that some of the other guys were on here too. Wasn't too sure how they would take to their name being used?

I didn't know TK played Psi :) what name?

DeletedUser

I didn't know TK played Psi :) what name?

Going through some of the forums here thought I saw that he was part of SF over here and left...who knows, I got different stories on how he left the game...either way he was/is a kick *** player and leader.

DeletedUser

tommy joined here to start SF but he disappeared before 1k points as far as i know.

DeletedUser

Wow, blame everyone else for the fact you have been in this world for as long as I and only accumulated 2580 points and 21 ABP and obviously did nothing "your greatness" to fight back. I have no idea what you are in other worlds, but you are certainly acting as a noob in Psi. The only revenge you'll be taking is on those farming villages you've been totally ignoring. You are by far the most overrated player left in Psi... and the only players left singing your tunes is yourself.

Maybe you'll fair better in Athens. Otherwise, Alone is the perfect alliance for you.:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im still waiting for ur revenge klev..... wait unless messaging me to join ur alliance was ur revenge then well good job i hope it tasted sweet.

DeletedUser

Klev hasn't attacked a player in two weeks. His revenge will come in the form of boredom.

DeletedUser

@Velael, i invited you to join me because i saw you without alliance. The good things will be maked late, but they will be perfect.

@BBCUE, in this 2 weeks, i have found a lot of friends in PSI, even in your alliance ;) ... Everybody know the thing about Infection and they are helping me. Soon a lot of things will happen ;)

DeletedUser

well then gl to u then klev. as far as ur alliance is concerned i am not joining it and i would like to be on my own for a bit.