A BUG

DeletedUser56162

Here's the time my CS need to reach the target. Then i can only send it during peace time and landed when peace time end, the system doesn't allow any attack send and reach target IN PEACE TIME.
2aWKxVs.jpg

FbI3eJDlTxu2sKcOizIM4Q.png

And here, just wtf is this ????
vNnyJUx.jpg

Mlhhc7KtRcmPpaIU7t1YIA.png

Really don't know what to say, it allow me to send CS but when it reach the target it just said im visiting ??? Any expain ? Fk this

I'm even sleep less and wake up late for this, even use ton of item and wait, what i got ?
bwvbzSa.png

i9UT-UsmQheLgjenlOVdaA.png

I'm done here. No more reason to play this game anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zendax

Phrourach
Images broken

I just landed my CS 23 seconds after Peace ended.. and launched during peace time

DeletedUser56162

Img fixed. It's not my fault that system let me send CS that time for sure.

DeletedUser56162

You should remember that it allow any attack send during peace time if landing time out of peace time

DeletedUser21625

During peace time, ongoing attacks only visit their targets and sending new attacks is not possible;
  • Any attack due to land after the peacetime begins turn back on arrival
  • It is possible to send attacks during peacetime, if they land outside of the peacetime

DeletedUser56162

During peace time, ongoing attacks only visit their targets and sending new attacks is not possible;
  • Any attack due to land after the peacetime begins turn back on arrival
  • It is possible to send attacks during peacetime, if they land outside of the peacetime

Remember that I'm sending CS during peace time. And IT ALLOW ME TO SEND CS. You can check the time i need to reach the target.

Zendax

Phrourach
I might agree with you this is a bug, they coded in a way where 23:00:00 counts as PT but during sending they did not check it