Pnp A bunch of Noobs Declare Waaagh

DeletedUser

Think it is time to spice up a dead part of the world, as of today noob declares war on TheAngelsCut.
Reasones for the declaration are as follows:

1) recently members of Noob have had to defend increasing numbers of seriously destructive attacks from the number 7 alliance.
on8x.png
2) When their leadership approached to see why we accidently took a city off one of their players in retaliation, they came up with a load of fake stats, so fake that any noob could see from a mile off that he hadn't a clue.
edfv.png
3) Their founder's grammer sucks
4) There L33test players attack with flight nukes :O... yes you heard it first....
sk8i.png

Indeed one wonders how they actually managed to make it to endgame at all.

So can a top 10 MRA beat 1 player? We shall soon see. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Day 2 of the war it is 2-0 to the noobs.
noobs battle points gained 5k+
TAC battle points gained less than 500

DeletedUser

Well it is day 3 of the war and this poor noob has had to defend against TAC's first highly coordinated CS attempt.
i2za.png

Little did they know that all my troops were really here:
2qch.png

It seems that hey were starting to get a little annoyed, they called in their allies Dystopian Assassins for some aid clearing out my heavily stacked cities:
0qxe.png

Finally failing that they decided it was time to revert to more traditional methods of warfare:
tq8a.png

And it seems their leaders told their small players "Attack him with all you have got":
796w.png

So With the scores tightly matched at Noobs 3 TAC 0 we will see what day 4 brings.

DeletedUser

Think it is time to spice up a dead part of the world, as of today noob declares war on TheAngelsCut.
Reasones for the declaration are as follows:

1) recently members of Noob have had to defend increasing numbers of seriously destructive attacks from the number 7 alliance.
on8x.png
2) When their leadership approached to see why we accidently took a city off one of their players in retaliation, they came up with a load of fake stats, so fake that any noob could see from a mile off that he hadn't a clue.
edfv.png
3) Their founder's grammer sucks
4) There L33test players attack with flight nukes :O... yes you heard it first....
sk8i.png

Indeed one wonders how they actually managed to make it to endgame at all.

So can a top 10 MRA beat 1 player? We shall soon see. Good luck.

Did the guy who said L33test and accidently, really criticize someone else's grammar? I love irony.

DeletedUser

I do sarcasm quite well, but sarcasm can tough spot when typing over the internet. But good try sport.

DeletedUser

Well day 4 turned out to be very boring, I got only 3 attacks and decided to take a none TAC city, so this will be day 4+5 rolled into one.

It started brightly, the sun was shining, the wind outside had gone, I got the shed cleaned out and I had had 15hrs sleep without the slightest sign of a short range CS attempt :) I did however have an incoming CS from the previous day, so that is where we will start First point is simple, if you send a CS from over 20hrs away, then you chances of surprise are 0%. Moving onto the CS itself, at first it seemed like a well timed attempt:
xyhy.png

but then I spotted a small weakness in his armor:
xqxp.png

I was happily watching the countdown, only 5 attacks on the clock when suddenly up pops a small attack, then another, then I see another CS travelling:
0n4c.png

Ahh... I think I know exactly what happens next:
j66z.bmp

now where have I seen this before?

Still waiting for further foil attacks to come from the long range CS, and there is nothing but the silent breeze. Suddenly I see a DA attack, then 2 coming at the city they were trying to take. I thought to myself, do they really need help from DA, then I saw the attack and laughed. The report you will see in the last section of day 4/5.

Now lets move onto the CS attempt, good clears, nice troop variation actually, but... one big fail, you can land all you want, but you can't hold (see my comments on walls jor):
6s1y.png
95q.bmp

And now for the fun bit of the day the trips the falls and the ultimate fails brought to you by the "Lessons from the Rim" crew:
9fdq.png
lruh.png

I will complete the day's humiliation later when they are tucked up in bed :)

Sleep well all you AngelsCut players, tomorrow is another day.

DeletedUser

Well I have been off the forums a bit lately, continual power-cuts, fever and my grandfather popped his clogs, anyway I think you are all about due an update here. Noob is currently winning vs TAC 7-0, recently they have been showing alot of activity in the long range attacks department, as a result failing to get anywhere. As a result the new members of TD, running from the mess of DA, and not having any other valid home have been starting to get more actively involved. Ambrian has been a great donor to my BP ranks over the last few days. I will post some reports when I get back to my main computer.

If ambrian manages to get TD persuaded to go to war with noob along with TAC, then it will be an automatic "You Fail" to TAC for having to get help from another alliance, and it will be 2 top 10 alliances versus one player.

DeletedUser

But we are at war with TAC! Also meno has been taking your cities for ages, I don't see why you just mention it now ;)