A call to all rebels to attack the Empire (Victrix)

DeletedUser54775

Dear Grepo soldiers and rebels,

This is a call to all of you who are lone warriors in this battle against the Mega Empire of Victrix.
They are arrogant, pretentious, and look with disdain the little and noob guys like us.
Do not despair.
Even if you are alone, small, or inexperienced, you still can make a difference.
I urge to attack them with bravery.
Do not be afraid to colonize their core.
Do not be afraid to attack them.
Even a small attack can make a huge difference.
You never know what you can find in their ports and cities.
Do not fear their retaliatory attacks.
If you fight with bravery, you have done your deed, and you troops will be marching to Elysium.
You can fight and resist with heroism.

I encourage you to cheerfully fight and rebel against this corrupt empire that is ruining the game.

DeletedUser55892

you just haaaad to make me binge watch all the old Star Wars movies now did ya?

DeletedUser54775

I am binging on them right now....
and yes...this world...has so much parallels.....
I think that is fun to try to stop the empire....

DeletedUser54775

but I personally like Han Solo.......you know...I am kind of the unprincipled smuggler who is all about himself and the alliance comes second...and I love to work alone and not under orders....but at the end ...I side with the good guys...

DeletedUser54999

I look forward to adding you all to our "naughty or nice" list

DeletedUser54775

I look forward to adding you all to our "naughty or nice" list
I have been sooooooooooo naughty this year.....for sure .....I should be on the bad boy list...
...no argument...i deserve a couple of spanks....

DeletedUser55307

We will see how it goes right now Vic is not in the lead on wonders but they are only behind by a few hours

DeletedUser55437

lmao this victrix isnt even victrix anymore... lots of their players quit due to 110 or whatnot, its like 40% victrix and rest is former thermo / poltergeists / CK and whatnot lol

why would you go ahead on forum to make people hate one side? lol...and the world is so dead you wont achieve anything, you are just making enemies

DeletedUser54775

I see...the apologetics ....want to give excuses in case defeat of the mighty Victrix takes place. I must say that the World Wonders race has become very exciting. It is going down to the wire.

As for the forum, it is just to make it more interesting and sharing a bit of what is going on. As I was watching the movies and playing the games, I thought who has the most power and influence in this world? TJ is like the Supreme Leader. Skudish one of the Siths, Hunkiller is like Darth Vader. I guess, this makes Ruthie the Princess Leah and Fontenay is Luke. Ra and Harri would C3P0 and R2D2. And of course 0zzz, Angy, and myself would be the Han Solo Landon Donovans of this worlds.

Anyway is just for the fun of it. But Victrix really abuse gold. The other day I had one player, who I will not name, bring the wall from 0 to 20 in less than 15 minutes. I could not believe it. I cleared the city. The wall was gone and when the 2nd attack landed, it had the wall at 12, and the the third attack had the wall at 20. I took days to clear that city, and the guy gold it in less than a quarter of an hour. This is why is important to rebel agains these mega groups of gold users. They do not use tactics or strategic thinking. It is simply vulgar and unsophisticated brute force by numbers and gold. There is no finesse in their attacks. I know what I am talking about, because I was inside their war room.

I rather fight with the rebels than with the Big Empire.

1 Victrix (level | ocean)
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 7 54
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 7 54
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 7 54
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 6 54
The Colossus of Rhodes 6 54
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 6 54
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 6 54
2 Bloods
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 6 56
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 6 56
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 6 45
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 6 56
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 7 56
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 6 56
The Colossus of Rhodes 6 56
3 Nocturnos
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 3 35
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 6 35
The Colossus of Rhodes 7 35
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 6 34
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 7 35
4 Decided
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 6 55
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 2 65
The Colossus of Rhodes 5 65
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 5 65
5 Scattered
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 1 13
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 1 0
The Colossus of Rhodes 3 0

DeletedUser54999

Lol FT, you were never in our “War Room”, just the room all our players have access to. You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes or how much time we spend on planning, you weren’t that important.

DeletedUser54775

I see that Your Highness and Excellency, TJ Kanibben, felt alluded, and need to respond to one of the low commoners.
I did not meant to offend your Royalty, and regret that you have to spent time here to address a member of the unimportant classes.
Just corroborating the attitude that they feel towards the rank and file. We are just mere pawns for their own ambitions.

As for the "war room", I wonder what cities where you conquering in that "hidden" and "secret" room. I was in two rooms. The "fun" room, which I enjoyed, and I learnt many things and found it interestingly, and the "battle" room where we organized the conquests of cities.
It was very impressive how quickly you communicated with each other, but it was simply the bunching and ganging of as many players as possible on an unsuspecting and poor target. Of course 5 or 8 players versus one, assure victory. But there is no finesse on this way of playing.

DeletedUser50990

I see that Your Highness and Excellency, TJ Kanibben, felt alluded, and need to respond to one of the low commoners.
I did not meant to offend your Royalty, and regret that you have to spent time here to address a member of the unimportant classes.
Just corroborating the attitude that they feel towards the rank and file. We are just mere pawns for their own ambitions.

As for the "war room", I wonder what cities where you conquering in that "hidden" and "secret" room. I was in two rooms. The "fun" room, which I enjoyed, and I learnt many things and found it interestingly, and the "battle" room where we organized the conquests of cities.
It was very impressive how quickly you communicated with each other, but it was simply the bunching and ganging of as many players as possible on an unsuspecting and poor target. Of course 5 or 8 players versus one, assure victory. But there is no finesse on this way of playing.

I am waiting for you to show us all how much better you can do it. Who will be following FT into the next world?

DeletedUser54775

I am waiting for you to show us all how much better you can do it. Who will be following FT into the next world?
It is not about doing it better. It is about approaching it in a different way. This means without looking for NAP's at every opportunity, making mega alliances, and running alliances in a fascist autocratic ways (few people making decisions for others).

It about trying to democratize the game, giving autonomy and encouragement to the little players, and making people aware that the hugging between mega groups should be avoided.

We have a few people using others as pawns and stifling the game.

DeletedUser54775

Very exciting times in this world...
Noctunos is beating Victrix in two world wonders.
Bloods is tied with Victrix in one world wonders.
Victrix is leading in one world wonder.
The rest are essentially tied with Victrix having all at the same level.
The odds favours the Evil Empire, but I hope that the resistance and rebel groups can each get at least 5 wonders and then shout out Victrix.
This would force a true war.

This is hardly a lanslide for the Empire.
Be hold, freedom fighters and rebel forces as the empire has shown signs of weakness.

We have news of easy revolts on the rocks and even in one EASY REVOLT the world wonders.
Their defenses are scattered and disorganized.

Fight with bravery and send FAKE and REAL attacks to the Empire cities.
Your attacks make a difference!

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
Witchuntergeneral. he has been fighting in en110 for a while now. check the externals there and you will see his posts literally everywhere...

my advice would be to read the 'witchuntergeneral and the seller of grannies' thread last ;)

after feel free to check his alliance on grepolife, it is LOTR vendetta.

DeletedUser54775

I am not Witchhundergeneral. I only read on the worlds where I am involved.

DeletedUser54999

You are in 110 lol, in the Golden alliances. Heralded as another evil coalition just like Victrix. How do you reconcile that with your statements here?

DeletedUser50990

It is not about doing it better. It is about approaching it in a different way. This means without looking for NAP's at every opportunity, making mega alliances, and running alliances in a fascist autocratic ways (few people making decisions for others).

It about trying to democratize the game, giving autonomy and encouragement to the little players, and making people aware that the hugging between mega groups should be avoided.

We have a few people using others as pawns and stifling the game.

you definitely don't understand how it works then. democracy doesn't work. democratically electing officials to represent us is different. and in a way, we do that in grepo by staying in the alliance. however leaders are chosen for your alliance, you stay in the alliance and accept them as your leader, or go elsewhere and find or start something different. that's how your vote works in grepo.

i don't think you understand many of the terms you are using. so here are some definitions for you.

autocracy - a system of government by one person with absolute power.

if your alliance has one founder and one founder only and no leaders have any other say, you should vote no and leave that alliance and go find or start something better.

fascism - a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

you can see by this definition that 'fascist autocratic' is a redundant term. and you have it backwards at that. and you are incorrect to say that 'few people make decisions' because by definition, its actually only one person that makes decisions. but to be considered fascist, you have to be going way over the line. and i can't really see any alliance having even minimal lvls of success like that, because every player can always choose to leave their alliance. if it were fascism, it would be FORCIBLE suppression. so by definition, there cannot be any fascism in grepo because no leader can stop any player from leaving the alliance.

furthermore, what kind of a fascist is going around hugging and signing non aggression pacts? lol get real buddy. you are wrong on all counts.
also, autonomy of play, encouraging smaller players, and diplomacy complaints should be directed at leader decisions and leadership styles, not systems of government. that being said, no one is perfect. most leaders put in a lot of time and effort to play the game and see that they can help others come together to have fun and compete. they do it for free. many even pay to do it (buys gold and what not). i am certain that your leaders put in a lot more time and effort into their alliances than you put into this lazy excuse for propaganda.

there are pawns on every chessboard. you in fact are one. you obviously don't understand what you have regurgitated here.