A Call To Arms

DeletedUser

Brothers and sisters of Delta,

I make a plea to all alliances to listen to reason and hold the basic concepts of understanding for one another true. Events have been unfurling which have me greatly concerned. Interalliance bickering does exactly one thing; it strengthens The Huns and Disciples of Ares. Without us, those who are not aligned with The Huns, banding together the rumors are true, barring some tragic internal dissent breaking apart their alliance, The Huns have Delta won.

So I ask, nay beg, those with power to join me and my alliance – and several others – in a fight against The Huns. The concept of all of this is simple, an alliance bound together through militaristic might, and not brotherhood, cannot stand. We so easily forget that at the end of the day this is just a game. The only thing keeping us playing is brotherhood. Esprit de corps is a powerful concept that should be used against massive alliances like The Huns, who are spread thin, just as were great military empires of the past like Napoleon, Charlemagne and even the mighty British Empire.

I ask us to band together, defend our homelands, and to not give The Huns and their allies a single inch. A new conquest should be broken, cities should be taken, and this war should be won. A war of attrition depends entirely on the moral of both sides, and their determination to keep logging on.

At very least take this to heart and sleep on it, your alliance might not be ready to take on The Huns, but if you wait a few more months they will outgrow you at least 2 to 1 and you will stand no chance of victory. Nip it in the bud. Attack early, state attentions early, and avoid decisive battles. The game is defensively based. With all of us banding together, we can stop any storm against us, and gain inch after inch.

All those interested, please contact me in game. Clichés are often true, “United we stand, divided we fall”

-Nick (nwinder from Legion of Chaos)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(applause)
Delta, know that there are those who would stand against the tyranny of the Huns. Do not hide in fear any longer. Together we will prevail.

DeletedUser

Strong sense of Deja vu here fellas. Reminds me for some strange reason of a similar call about 4 months or more back.

Not saying I'm against you... nor am I for you. Just that this has been tried before.

DeletedUser

So, you have a better plan? Or just keeping bidding your time?

DeletedUser

Et to Brutus?

De Ja Vue---

I'll go with, desparatus dramatica.

I can't wait to see how this trumpt call turns out. It really doesn't help your cause that only about 20% of the players actually bother to look at their own forums and a paltry 10% look at this one. But either way it should be fun.

forty

DeletedUser9300

A mass mail would have been better. Not to all of grepo, but lets say, the top 20 alliances.

But I wish you luck in this crusade :)

DeletedUser

Sounds like Delta might reach its climax soon. We shall see how many answer this call and how many take advantage of this to attack Legions of Chaos and those that help them.

DeletedUser

A mass mail would have been better. Not to all of grepo, but lets say, the top 20 alliances.

But I wish you luck in this crusade :)

Fear not, that has been done. This is was done just to make it public. No more hiding in the shadows and picking off cities.

DeletedUser

ha ha forty forty forty don't worry i will look forward to seeing you try run at me and any body else lol... and i can't wait its about time delta had the great war... we have many that oppose the huns and more that will follow... too long you guys have been big bullies about time we stand up to you guys... by the way thanks for the IoA snacks he he he they were nice lol yum yum

DeletedUser

Not really deja vu. Black (first version) and Smash were worthy foes who were prepared to fight and were right in the middle of the action. Even if you didn't like them you had to admire the fact Smash went down fighting. LoC are pretty much a rim alliance looking for someone to fight for them (judging by Nick's 'come and get me comments' they aren't going to do anything other than take remote players).

I am always sad when IoA players get hit, even more so when they lose towns but if hitting remote players is your definition of a snack I fear that you will starve to death.

DeletedUser

yeah the original black god they were the days and the smash bros wow they went down fighting like, i remember them both... yeah LoC we are a rim alliance but we feeding pretty well actually here and we will come face you so you guys don't have to come all the way lol... i have plenty to eat at the moment like on route to you guys like... so yeah should be fun, o by the way whats with your player going on vacation mode and all that, maybe you might need to find some players who have a litlle honour and don't plead to be saved like, its a bit pathetic like.. o badnight don't ever underestimate your enemy my friend it could be your downfall.

DeletedUser

Ahh yes, I remember the Huns/DOA-Smash/Black war. That was fun to watch. I love how badnight said that LoC was going to find people to fight for them. Just keep on thinking that. Pretend that we won't be fighting much at all. We're just all talking smack right now anyway. We're too scared to actually fight strong players.

LoC is just a bunch of weaklings, so carry on, nothing to see here...

DeletedUser9300

Yup. That's the stuff.
When you're ready to 'surprise' us and declare war, let us know :)

We'll be here waiting.

DeletedUser

Black is still around, just been massive changes since that war, both with members and leadership. We are aiming to regain our former glory... perhaps with just a tad more hummility thrown into the mix.

Looks like the huns have found themselves a BP buffet for now lol!

DeletedUser

Black are still around, still strong and clever about how they do their business. If you want an example in how to manage a decent alliance well you should look to Black.