A Call To Arms

DeletedUser

I agree with you there Badnight, they are.

It is always nice to see we have some thing in common and at least we can agree on one thing. he he

DeletedUser

The point of this thread was not to have any debates, or anything of the sort.

I was just stating facts, and hoping that someone I missed sending messages out to would send me a message (which has worked).

I was not posting to beat my chest or anything. I was just, hmmm...how do you say it? Rabble Rousing.

Arrogance should be held on each side. I know DoA and The Huns are good alliances. But, in order to rally the troops, sometimes you have to say stuff that you would rather not.

Those of us who are leaders know that.

The fact still remains, and I think even The Huns would agree with this, at their growth rate, it is better to attack early rather than waiting for several more months. We shall all just fall like dominoes unless we work together and the earlier the better.

I don't want to speak for The Huns. But they must have the same goal any good alliance does and that is to dominate Delta. But, I would not imagine that they want it to be given to them on a silver platter. So instead of laying down and letting them win, why not join forces and give 'em something they'll remember.

DeletedUser

Dear mass uprising peoples,

Can I have some CS attempts thrown my way please, I like BP.

Thanks in advance

Dingy.

:p *Huns* :p

DeletedUser

lol Dingy. Yeah no worries mate when ya close enough and within range i'll gladly give ya something to think about like.

DeletedUser

Hehe, nothing said here wasn't said back during the Black/Smash war. The point was raised that the Huns/DoA coalition will only get stronger if left unchecked and that's happened. I can't get a full world view of every Huns/DoA/IoA city, but here's a big sampling:

Grepolis Maps

Keeping in mind that none of these three come even remotely close to being an MRA, I salute any player's bravery that gives this particular attempt a shot. Bravery, it must be, because a realistic attempt is out of the question. There are, at most, five or six alliances in Delta who, banding together, could stand a chance at breaking the Huns/DoA/IoA coalition. Of those, three have good relations with the aforementioned coalition and its possible the other two or three do also. What else can be expected? You NAP up or quickly kill the alliance's that can pose a threat and the coalition has done this successfully. They've even shown honour in their diplomatic actions. If you have a NAP with them - and very few do - they hold to it. Black serves as a good example of this. I'm sure the coalition's members wouldn't object to having Black's cities, but they have diplomatic relations and they're held to strongly by both sides.

For the record though, most smart alliance's don't look for domination, they look for survival. Domination is simply a by-product of that. If you dominate an Ocean, that means those who could threaten your survival are either friends or dead. I'll probably be killed by my crowd for making this distinction since its part of Asylum mentality, but bleh.

Anyway, I can't say I wish the rebels luck. Ending dominance isn't a good enough reason for a probably suicidal war. Your members won't care enough until that dominance has been proven and by then it'll be too late. If there were some atrocities or clear examples where your alliance is being subjected to the will of another, then you'd have some sympathy from me and others but as is the only good luck I can offer is for your new cities on the Outer Rim.

Soz.

Finton.
Asylum.

DeletedUser

Look guys, we have a simple fact here: If you do not wish to join, that is fine by me. Unlike most leaders of most alliances I do not consider someone leaving to be a traitor. I am smart enough to understand that at the end of the day people do what is best for themselves.

For someone of us, that means not being friends with The Huns, for someone of us it means being best buddies with them. I, and others belong to the former, and many others (perhaps more) belong to the later.

I am not telling people my personal opinions, what I think of certain members of other organizations, I am not trying to hit below the belt, I am not trying to make a surprise attack. You state your intentions, as I said in my first post, and then you work from that point.

You all know my intentions. If you don't like them, let's meet on the battlefield. If you like them, send me a message and let me invite you to my league.

DeletedUser

Right On Brother and to all those who doubt, well Doubt away, i do not care..

I publically know which path i have chosen and will not divert from this. Some of you guys here act tough here but the simple fact of the matter, we both have are own opinions and thats all they are as no one knows what will happen.

I agree DoA and The Hun Coalition has devastated delta but its people like us that stand against it that will make the game that little interesting for others and give people there own paths and goals. (Well who ain't sim city players and actually ain't scared to lose troops lol.)

My Rabble Rousing is nothing more than a bit of fun but i assure you, that i play alot more serious and know what my in this game and path i will follow.

You see this game is about strategy and how well you can manage things, and what tactics to use in any given situation given. There are people at the moment that put great testiment to this and others that don't. Yeah most of you will see Blah blah blah, and think you have heard it all before but what you guys are missing is players are just stating there own paths and game intentions and seeing who has the same common interest and who doesn't.

Its not about my alliance is better than you, its about stating a cause and who will join in that cause. In this case its my friend and i stating we oppose a greater threat to delta and we are against it, who will join us.

DeletedUser

I'll make this short, sweet, and too the point: If we "all get along" then The Huns dominate, and grow stronger. LoC is looking to survive as well.

DeletedUser

bravo

You're right. The Huns are based on military not brotherhood.

If history really does repeat itself then this is The American Revolution!!!!!!!

DeletedUser9300

....with the colonies of the British (Huns?) being... LOC?

Sorry, I just don't see your analogy...
LOC and Huns are not, and were never, military or brother based alliances...

DeletedUser

Well said nwinder. I look forward to further cooperation between us.

By eliminating The Huns, DofA and IofA influence in our home oceans sets us up to be able to prevent their future successful attacks.

DeletedUser

May be Huns/Ares are dominating and it could be very tough to eliminate or at least weaken them. They are a very good alliance and killing all the competition w/o much trouble. But what is harm in at least putting our effort.

If you look at BoM episode you will know how we are loosing against them.

nwinder & Tumeric wish you good luck. I am sure there are some wise alliances left here who will forget their smaller issues when it will come to a big war.

DeletedUser

You are totally right King-Fu - it would be very tough. As I have said a number of times, the only chance we stand is for all alliances to bad together against them. However, that being said, it won't happen. So instead we will have to become a small group of freedom fighters.

For me, looking on the outside, a lot of alliance I had respect for are quickly becoming Huns training alliances or are simply rotting away.

DeletedUser

Any rock can be broken by right instrument and with correct amount of force it requires. Once put into pressure any alliance can be tested. You need to create that situation where your opponent feels the pressure and then you will realize it is not as tough as it seems from outside.

Problem here is that everyone wants to enjoy party today w/o thinking that they will be victim tomorrow. Everyone is fighting for no.3 and none is trying for no 2 and 1 considering that is out of question. whosoever become a threat for 1 & 2 is crushed by everyone including 1 & 2. Really shameful!!! huh.

Just my humble opinion nwinder, banding of alliances won't help much. because they are the same alliances looking for own profits in each war. want to get their allies weaker so they will be in better position.

Banding of good players may help. Even if 100 good players can band together, it should work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I said that in another thread, King-Fu and then you called me a nobody after I said it.