A Call To Arms

DeletedUser

Okay so I have a question for Legion of Chaos, Could you provide some stats on how the war is going to get some sort of debate started?

DeletedUser

For the benefit of the person above that has not yet discovered grepostats:

In the last month, LoC have conquered one of the hun's inactives, and tictac (affiliated with LoC) took another few of their inactives. Check the rankings on saturday to see how that one turned out ;)

aaaand...

the huns have never conquered anybody while they were in the LoC alliance to date.

so therefore... OMG does that mean they are winning this war?

DeletedUser

Dingy, I loved that message you sent me, literally, it was heart warming. I think it brought a tear to my eye. For serious.

Anywho, I don't really like to go into that stuff, as Dingy said, Grepostats says most of it clearly. Also, you may want to check Grepolis Maps. We are in o25 and the surrounding areas - which is represented at 250 | 550.

DeletedUser

No Dingy I know how to use Grepo stats but I like to see the biased stats alliances use, for debate.

DeletedUser

Grepostats shows only conquest. Not other battles. I thought I'd like to throw that in neutrally.

Since we're gaging this war by conquests, I guess I should say that Eaters of the Dead, also fighting with LoC, has taken a handful of Hun cities and DoA cities. I can't say that they were inactive or not. The Huns have yet to take a city from LoC or EotD.

DeletedUser

With my new BFF Dingy in charge though, they will.

I trust Dingy, forever and ever.

DeletedUser

DOA's perspective:

DOA itself is far from any LOC or EOTD or FS cities as a general rule, and as such hasn't been able to get involved in anything in regards to these alliances directly. We have and will continue to fight them through IOA as a proxy until which time we can engage them directly. The only city we have lost to them was an inactive player who was removed later for being inactive for over 2 weeks. Mt. Dew I think it was. If you count Final Sovereignty among these (they are part of the "Grand Alliance" if I'm not mistaken) then TicTac has donated several conquests recently(10-12 between us and The Huns in one day) and supplied us with a plethora of BP while giving non to all the LOC, EOTD and FS players who attempted to support and defend him. TicTac made a poor pawn I'm afraid, and has since gone into Vacation mode.

Forty

DeletedUser

I dont know what happened
I woke up and recieved 7.5k atk BP plus an extra city !

and i dont know what Tictac said to you guys but i tell you what.. just keep listening to what he says and we will keep getting more BP and you keep losing your troops for nothing

by the way, thank you for the BP

DeletedUser

FortyFour -> You are correct about a few things in your statement. But the main thing you are incorrect about is TicTac being a pawn. We were aiding TicTac only to tick you guys off, it had nothing to do with strategies (unless you could say the previous is a strategy), etc. We had little invested in TicTac. Sadly it seems you guys have gotten the better of TicTac.

I have seen his defensive BP's on grepostats sky rocket. I am sure it has came at a great cost to your "Super Alliances".

Further, using IoA to fight us? That does make me laugh.

DeletedUser

Attempting to piss someone off and cause them to make mistakes is as good a strategy as any, but I'm afraid you didn't achieve that goal at all. We are more than happy for you to send us extra bp into our core. It's the equivalent of throwing steaks to the bears in the wild to upset them. Not real effective lol.

Ioa has done just fine, and if that makes you laugh, by all means chuckle away.

In regards to the cost of taking 12 cities and getting hundred's of thousands of bp, it was a wholesale deal. We used very little of our total troop resources in relation to our gains. Those losses should be replaced within a day or so. We'll wait until TicTac comes back and then tiddy up that problem. I'm afraid you have seriously underestimated our potential for troop output. We'll leave it at that.

forty

DeletedUser

When did I make a statement about your troop output? I never once made a claim that your losses were good or bad. I merely made a statement that judging my his defensive BP's you are having massive losses. I am sure you can recover them in a few days. Any good player can in this game. It is actually pretty easy.

Further, you made a statement that said: "DOA itself is far from any LOC or EOTD or FS cities as a general rule, and as such hasn't been able to get involved in anything in regards to these alliances directly. We have and will continue to fight them through IOA as a proxy until which time we can engage them directly. "

Which would indicate to me that IoA has been fighting back. Yeah, just checked Grepostats, we have never lost a city to IoA (nor can I remember ever having an attack launched on us from them), EotD (I am not sure how they came into this mess) have never lost a city to IoA, and FS (who I am not sure how they got brought up here, other than defending TicTac, which had nothing to do with me or my alliance) have lost lots of cities to DoA and The Huns but only two to IoA.

So, I can't really figure out how IoA has been fighting US (Legion of Chaos) by proxy. Hence the laughter.

DeletedUser

I have seen his defensive BP's on grepostats sky rocket. I am sure it has came at a great cost to your "Super Alliances".

Great loss implies that we somehow were hurt or crippled by the expenditure. I was simply clarifying that we were in no way hampered by said expenditure. I apologize if I misunderstood you.

EotD (I am not sure how they came into this mess) have never lost a city to IoA, and FS (who I am not sure how they got brought up here, other than defending TicTac, which had nothing to do with me or my alliance)

From my understand, you are all three part of an anti-DOA/Hun coalition. Correct me if I'm wrong. I've gotten multiple reports that you are all three allied and unified in your goals. Once we landed CS's in numerous Tictac cities, all three alliances could be seen sending in support. This seems to verify the claims, and is the reason why I refer to all of you.

I like to refer to you as the, "Grand Alliance". It somehow gives me hope that you will live up to my expectations and one day live up to the billing and when we are close enough provide us with a skilled and honerable advesary. Though it is more likely to turn out to be a facde, one can hope.

So, I can't really figure out how IoA has been fighting US (Legion of Chaos) by proxy. Hence the laughter

IOA is doing what they can and we are helping them where we can. There is more to any conflict then, "I took 2 cities and they have took no" suficed it to say that IOA is doing their part until which time we meet in person.

Always good to chat with ya Nwinder.

forty

DeletedUser9300

luv ya nwinder, sorry about that attack, i misclicked. i needed 3 CP for my next city, and my area seems to be barren of farms that actually have biremes.

DeletedUser

Oh are you the sender of the 33 hour attack? Oh man you should have seen us, we were scrambling around for our lives for 30 of those hours. I haven't slept since then. I totally understand the misclick though, happens to me ALL the time.
If your area is so barren start moving over towards us. We got plenty of BPs practically sitting here waiting. It's all for you guys~!

Love,
Dan

DeletedUser

Oh TheOmega, your messages did make me laugh:
The return attack was just a bit of fun =)

Oh and Forty, just to let you know your understanding of the "Anti-Hun Coalition" is incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9300

sorry nwinder, jsut learned that lightships are for defense not attack
on the plus side i got 4 cp from that attack, enough for one of tac's cities :)

and did you guys really scrambling for 30 hours??
haha u are nob then :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Things have all gotten all mature up in our neck of the world, as can be witnessed by the names of SparkySte's (a man I have never had a conversation with) new city names:

5x - LoC Mincer 26
5x - LoC RIP 26

5xx - Thisby* 26 (admittedly no idea what that means)
and my personal favorite

nwindbag

Very classy buddy, very classy. In honor of these names, I will name my next city, 31 - o34.

Every time you see that city, you'll know the reason it is named that.

Yeah, that'll do it.

DeletedUser

Complaining in a pnp thread about pnp names used in game......