Pnp A Circle?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

"Ring around the Rosie" - Its the first few nursery rhymes we learn as children.
ring-around-the-rosie-coloring-pages.jpg

A Circle - One of the first shapes we learn.
circle.jpg

Academy Alliances - Epic fails and signs of an unworthy alliance. Some misled few believe more members means they will conquer or rather quantity over quality.
funny_high_five-2493.jpg

Seems like our friends Shadow Warriors, I mean Shadow warriors 2...I mean Shadow Warriors 3...well if I keep counting I'm bound to get it right, know all these things better than us! I knew they would fail after seeing the first academy alliance come under their name but now two academy alliances and not only that but the placement of the recruitment. What are you doing?
epic-fail1.jpg

Take a look at the map for a moment:
http://en31.grepolismaps.org/e6515bae461daec0fa6419468392f3c7

They have now formed a complete circle around everyone and will win due to this...or thats what I think they believe. This only reminds me of one thing though -

FCH5Y.jpg

Sorry Shadow Warriors 1 - 102 but all I see for you is failure in the worst way when protection ends! Good luck and let the massacre begin!

15.jpg

- DR001

DeletedUser

I like it Derek +rep...But I think you are looking at this totally wrong, you see it's not that Shadow Warriors 1 thru 102 think they are clever in forming this circle, they simply want to be known as the RIM alliance. By doing this they are only getting their members accustom to being on the RIM.

DeletedUser

This happens every time, on every world. MRAs are an essential part of Grepo ecosystem :)

DeletedUser22940

DUDE - This is awesome!! I love it. Started off with a title, told a whole story, and came back to the conclusion all while using the title. Very clever. +rep

DeletedUser

Wow, they could kick everyone under 400 pts, then merge into one alliance and they would be invincible.

DeletedUser18825

That would only change their avg. points. Troops are what matter.

DeletedUser

True... but it would make them look better so that they could recruit stronger players.

DeletedUser

They would not look better, as they would still be spread out over 8 oceans.

DeletedUser

Yeah, whoever planned that was crazy, later in the game their circle is going to be surrounded, from the inside and out. (Not to mention its pointless to attempt to surround people yet)