A Decent Alliance?

DeletedUser27700

Are you staying in Idalium? The world SS wants to go to may not come around for a bit. You could join a Rim Alliance here and learn some stuff while you wait.

Just a suggestion :)

DeletedUser345

Hello to you! By simply getting on the forums and asking questions you've proved you'll be a great player!

DeletedUser

Are you staying in Idalium? The world SS wants to go to may not come around for a bit. You could join a Rim Alliance here and learn some stuff while you wait.

Just a suggestion :)

That was my question about Idalium. Is activity level low? It is the newest realm, right? Just wondering whether to start here, or wait for a completely new world. Input from anyone currently in Idalium would be appreciated.

DeletedUser11886

Actually, this world is *slightly* heating up. Its always the first few days where people criticize the opening of a new world, but really its up to the players to keep this world active.

DeletedUser

Actually, this world is *slightly* heating up. Its always the first few days where people criticize the opening of a new world, but really its up to the players to keep this world active.

Thank you, Kyleli. Makes sense.

DeletedUser

I am slightly bored. I have killed off everyone in my island ... waiting for boats to be manufactured.