Fixed A farming village cheat

DeletedUser

World: Tau

Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox 4, but that's irrelevant

Overview of the bug: It's a glitch that allows you to attain more farming villages than your total population would otherwise allow.

Screenshots: None. Hard to represent via screenshot.

How often this occurs: As often as someone exploiting the glitch wants it to

Urgency: Moderate; it affects the course of gameplay itself, but in a minor way.

Preventative Actions: Either allow only one attack on a farming village per island at a time, or make an attack bounce off if you don't have the required total population to attack. (if you let the troops fight, but not let the village be captured, it would be unfair, causing it to take even longer to get the population required for another village)

Summary: If you launch two attacks - for instance, one at the sixth village with 12 horsemen, and a second at the seventh village with 135 slingers, even if you don't have the total military population required to attack the seventh, you still win it if you manage to defeat all the defending troops. So, for example, you could be at 300 pop, with 12 horsemen and 135 slingers, send them off, and have the seventh village a fair margin of time ahead of when you would've otherwise had it.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

DeletedUser2795

I've always wondered what would happen if I sent to attacks at FVs at once.

DeletedUser

That's exactly what I was thinking when I sent two attacks. Had ~350 pop and got sixth and seventh villages together. xD

DeletedUser

thats ok if you know what troops will be in the second village lol
I assumed it would be the same as the first ... wrong .... its the next level up

DeletedUser

Yeah, reporting it is fine. Obviously a bug can't be reported if it isn't able to be recreated.

I'll be more specific - I advise against doing it if it purely to gain an advantage over other players through the use of exploits.