A few questions on the alliances, yes I'm a NOOB.

• Thread starter bordercolliepatriot
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ok, seeing as I am new to this game, and am already hooked. I had a few questions on alliances. Now I know you can message certain members and ask (if they have open membership) and by that logic I'm sure some alliances will message you (try to recruit)? I have read everything I can find on alliances. What in your opinion is the best route to go as it pertains to joining an alliance? Or should I just sit back enjoy for just a bit and not decide on an alliance?

DeletedUser

If you are in BP you don't need an alliance right away. Before BP is up you want to join a relatively strong alliance close to you so they can support you if you are attacked. Read the alliance profile to choose an alliance you like.

DeletedUser

If you are in BP you don't need an alliance right away. Before BP is up you want to join a relatively strong alliance close to you so they can support you if you are attacked. Read the alliance profile to choose an alliance you like.

Right, thanks :) I will start looking, there are just so many different alliances.