Answered A few questions/tips for an old player coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuri2060

Strategos
When I send Birms (or ships in general) to support a ghost town, is it possible to lose them due to collapse, or is this only for land troops.

I'm not used to the hero system or the battle points system (I've been away for 2 years). Is it advisable to hold off running any victory processions until I upgrade Orpheus to max level or if I think I need the CP for a city in a few days? In addition, should I always prioritize BP on farming villages over Victory processions?

Which heroes should I be looking to recruit first?

Does Improved Attacks only strengthen attacks which I send when it is active or attacks which land at the enemy's city when it is active?

Can Mythical Units support ghost cities or cities which don't worship any god?

Is there anywhere I can find a list of the rewards for the 100 levels of the bandit camp?

Could someone also point me to a link describing the increases of max level? (ie. my warehouse/academy used to level out at 30, but this changed at some point)

Last edited:

DeletedUser22708

1. I think you lose troops and ships due to collapse but i might be wrong.

2. I don't know as i haven't played this new system of fv's.

3. all attacks already on the way or those you have not sent yet will enjoy the +10 improved attack until the effect is over.

4. Myths or divine envoys can not support a city without a god, nor a ghost city.

5. No idea

6. Warehouse goes to level 35, farm to level 45, academy to level 36. I think those are the only buildings that changed.

DeletedUser54029

If you need a culture point, then no matter what do a victory procession.

Status
Not open for further replies.