A few statistics from the Chillax War

DeletedUser6156

I just thought it might be interesting to see how things were going ;) I haven't included Phantom Knights cos its too much like hard work :p

Chillax Before War - Up to 26th of December
Rank - 1st
Defensive BP - 310, 838
Offensive BP - 652,104
Cities - 671
Colonisation Gains - 355
Colonisation Losses - 20

Chillax Now - 24/01/11
Rank - 3rd
Defensive BP - 1,275,400
Offensive BP - 1,445,537
Cities - 807
Colonisation Gains - 602
of which . 9 . - 1
of which VRoD - 0
of which VRoD II - 0
Colonisation Losses - 135
of which . 9 . - 37
of which VRoD - 46
of which VRoD II - 1

why are there never any good wars??

DeletedUser8303

The one which was gained by Chillax was mine.....
I quit this world on the 3rd of Jan.
lol

DeletedUser12512

Yeah technically Ryansface is still a member of 9, so I suppose we have lost a city to Chillax?

We keep him here (as a member) out of respect for him as a player and friend.

DeletedUser6156

Only put it in so it looked somewhat better for Chillax :p

DeletedUser

Considering im one of the smallest 17 members of .9. and I have yet to be attacked by chillax (other than 1 miss in a retaliation attack) im guessing they dont know to do.

DeletedUser

How I look at it

on Jan 11: chillax was at 7.1 mil points, VRoD was at 6.4.
Two weeks later chillax is at 7.1 mil points, VRoD is at 8.2.

roughly the same number of members for VRoD.

If your not growing, your dying in this game.

DeletedUser6156

A week and a half since the last update I thought I might see how things stand now:

Chillax Now - 31/01/11
Rank - 3rd
Defensive BP - 1,817,936
Offensive BP - 1,684,994
Cities - 769
Colonisation Gains - 704
of which . 9 . - 1
of which VRoD - 0
of which VRoD II - 1
Colonisation Losses - 190
of which . 9 . - 42
of which VRoD - 79
of which VRoD II - 3

I'd love to hear Chillax's reason for failing to take any VRoD city must be all those great players that are on "vacation" :p

DeletedUser

A week and a half since the last update I thought I might see how things stand now:

Chillax Now - 31/01/11
Rank - 3rd
Defensive BP - 1,817,936
Offensive BP - 1,684,994
Cities - 769
Colonisation Gains - 704
of which . 9 . - 1
of which VRoD - 0
of which VRoD II - 1
Colonisation Losses - 190
of which . 9 . - 42
of which VRoD - 79
of which VRoD II - 3

I'd love to hear Chillax's reason for failing to take any VRoD city must be all those great players that are on "vacation" :p

Are you not saying that VRoD II are part of VRoD? What is the point of family alliances if they are not going to stick together. Point made, and in this case we have quite clearly taken a VRoD city. ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with dobby.. sub alliances in my book suffer the same and benifit the same as the main alliance as such I dont distinguish between a cheap sub alliance and the main alliance.

Personally I hate sub alliances as they breach the spirit of the limited alliance count rules.

DeletedUser6156

Are you not saying that VRoD II are part of VRoD? What is the point of family alliances if they are not going to stick together. Point made, and in this case we have quite clearly taken a VRoD city. ;)

Fair enough you have taken one city belonging to the VRoD family, what does confuse me though is how it is only 1 and from an alliance thats main members are located in ocean 64 and have an average point per member that is half the size of your alliances. :heh:
For a top 12 alliance, previously number 1 to have a conquest record of 124 losses to 2 gains (1 an inactive, 1 a smaller player but im not making excuses) is disappointing to say the least. Following the guidelines set in the kappa milestones this isn't even a war as you haven't conquered enough cities. So I'll rephrase my question.
How can the number 3 alliance lose 124 cities and only take 2 in reply??

DeletedUser

So I'll rephrase my question.
How can the number 3 alliance lose 124 cities and only take 2 in reply??

An alternative interpretation of the situation is this:

(Conversation taken from time Chillax were rank 1)
Chillax member 1: "This is so boring. Is it really fair that we sit here at the top for so long without giving the others a chance? At this rate we will have nothing left to do by March"
Chillax member 2: I guess we could make it more interesting by allowing the other alliances to take an exact number of 124 cities from us and only take 2 in reply.
Chillax member 3: Yes, that would make it seem as if they are actually doing damage to us and give us a bit more of a challenge.
Chillax member 1: I like it, let's try it.

:p

DeletedUser6156

you were chillax member 2 i guess, the genius with the noob plan
;)

DeletedUser

What VRoDII city was taken by Chillax? I'm looking for it, but can't find it. Not denying it, just honestly didn't know which one was, now I'm curious. So, I'm looking on grepostats, shows no city taken by Chillax, and checked all the members that left, and none have lost a city to Chillax.

Please clarify, thanks :)

-dragot

DeletedUser

Never! :D
:pro:

Proof of conquest or it never happened :D

-dragot

DeletedUser

Okay, I guess Fin has psychic powers, I just refreshed the Grepostats on Chillax

Salcombe 9,428 fuzzer13 Chiron99 VRoD II Chillax

It's like he knew it would happen :O :O :O

-dragot

DeletedUser

Okay, I guess Fin has psychic powers, I just refreshed the Grepostats on Chillax

Salcombe 9,428 fuzzer13 Chiron99 VRoD II Chillax

It's like he knew it would happen :O :O :O

-dragot

That would put our total up to: 2. ;)

DeletedUser

i've also looked, even went through names to see if i recognised any as a former member, and the fuzzer one was the only one i saw.

conclusion: fin is psychic :O