A few thoughts about the end game in Nu

DeletedUser16679

Oh i think you misinterpreted my post i dont think i ever said help im being attacked or complained about being attacked i had a ball during all the wars i was involved with...

DeletedUser16679

LOL I hear you, j. But if it's a ball, why leave?

.Iv been virtually inactive since the war with TE so boredom set in .

I never posted to talk about me but felt i had to reply to the post about 13th i felt it was no way an accurate assessment of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it happens in all servers the carefull selection of enemies and rivals...a crew that cant chew more than it can bite is doomed to fail;-)
it has always been happening and will be happening in all servers...

DeletedUser

I keep seeing these "3 vs 1" comments. Why do we all think that is limited to Nu? You don't think it happens in all worlds? Every world I played in had events like what we see here and what has occurred in the past, it's just part of the game and leads to future events...

Again: "Help!!! I am playing a war game and being attacked!!!"

If you get attacked, you either prefer not to be diplomatic or want to be at war, what is there to complain about?

Goins, it's not about me. It's about my prediction for the end game in retard to this world.

I'm not overwhelmed. I'm not complaining, I'm pointing out the facts and drawing my own conclusions. If you don't join up with the 13th before it's all over i'll give up my Starbucks for a week. Yeah, it's good.

I'm always on a diet so I substitute Starbuck's for food. That's not a complaint either, it's an observation. If I give up Starbuck's I'll have to drink Dunkin's and no, that isn't nearly as good. Then I might be complaining.

DeletedUser

SF wasn't formed as a merge of ex-Adrenaline and SF players. Here's the history:

On January 1, DanlWar and I left SF. In the previous few days several of the large account players had gone ghost, and those were the folks I had played with. One of them was Epist who was a committed player but talked to much to TE. Jay made him a founder in the fall, at least in part because Jay lost interest in the game. Epist is also a really nice guy, and he wanted consensus, not war, which isn't a good thing if you are playing war game.

Over the next couple of days a few SF players started to join our ranks. At the same time Jaybog who was the founder of SF reset his account and made a couple of remaining people founders. I think most of the remaining SF players were pretty shocked by this development as Jaybog had a large account and still led a large group of people. Before leaving he designated a couple of founders including Plamenis, who showed real interest in his players and tried to keep the alliance together. However by that point other players were disillusioned by either V2.0 or Jay's disappearance "into thin air and also quit or declared vacation mode with no intent to ever return. Those with continued interest in playing joined DY. Adrenaline players in the south became interested.

DY wasn't a merge, wasn't any kind of natural continuation of SF and takes no responsibility for any of the approaches SF took. Furthermore Adrenaline had already split into a couple of different alliances, I think Sun-Tzu and MoB (minions of Buttfungus) so there isn't any continuity there either.

I learned a lot from SF players, especially early on, especially from people who after developing large accounts, including epist and NickRhymes. On the other hand SF barely accepted me for membership because I didn't fit their exclusive criteria -- I only was admitted because I'd become friendly with King-of-Kings, quite by accident who pleaded my case.

SF had some moments of greatness including an early and amazing lead. Unfortunately by the time they declared the first war on TE, in May 2011 strategy, was already a mess.

I have no idea what the evolution of alliances in the south were. I remember the Tigers of War early on as a promising emerging alliance, I never paid attention to the Nightmare Spartans -- whoever they were.

I do know that the last "strike" against SF was an attempt to merge with Adrenaline which was pretty skillfully nixed -- I think by the TE leadership.

Whatever you think of DY, we're not SF, SF is long gone into the history of the server...... My only regret was not realizing that I should have left months earlier.

erato you say that DY wasnt formed as a merger of ex SF and ex Adrenaline players yet at the same time acknowledge that ex SF players joined your ranks and as did ex Adrenaline players albeit after forming other alliances when that collapsed after 24 hours of attacks from us so if not a merger it is a definite amalgam of those alliances

FYI TE had been at war with TToW, Nightmare Spartans and Adrenaline and the alliances that were formed once Adrenaline collapsed. Therefore you accepting these players into your alliance meant that you were accepting what came with that which was war with TE. The war with DY was a continuation of those wars and had little or nothing to do with the SF

DeletedUser

erato you say that DY wasnt formed as a merger of ex SF and ex Adrenaline players yet at the same time acknowledge that ex SF players joined your ranks and as did ex Adrenaline players albeit after forming other alliances when that collapsed after 24 hours of attacks from us so if not a merger it is a definite amalgam of those alliances

FYI TE had been at war with TToW, Nightmare Spartans and Adrenaline and the alliances that were formed once Adrenaline collapsed. Therefore you accepting these players into your alliance meant that you were accepting what came with that which was war with TE. The war with DY was a continuation of those wars and had little or nothing to do with the SF

Kind of like the rationale for continuing family feuds in Appalachia. One can't ever be free of what did in the past of some other clan.

DeletedUser

Kind of like the rationale for continuing family feuds in Appalachia. One can't ever be free of what did in the past of some other clan.

Not at all if you take refugees from a war don't be surprised if that war follows them.

DeletedUser

My opinion

I return home from school one day to find that Nu lives!!!

Anyway erato, like you said in one of your earlier posts, this is a war game. Wars are bound to happen and they make the game interesting. You should be enjoying the BP*, not complaining on the external forums (although i do congratulate you on restoring some life to the place). In conclusion, suck it up, enjoy the game, and get some BP so that meanies like me can't mock you about it :p

(something you are severely lacking in: almost 600k points and not even 100k BP to show for it. It doesn't take a trained professionalism to deduct that you are either a gold whore or a serious simmer. You have no room to complain that the alliances warring against you are simmers.)

DeletedUser

.Iv been virtually inactive since the war with TE so boredom set in .

I never posted to talk about me but felt i had to reply to the post about 13th i felt it was no way an accurate assessment of them.

Maybe they are better than I think but DY worked out a legitimate pact with them -- even to the point of excluding one of our crew that they didn't like.

They then broke the pact without even doing the courtesy of telling us that they were dissolving. We just realized we were being attacked. That may have biased my opinion and led to the conclusion of less than superior quality. Retrospectively it wasn't a pact it was a ruse so they could get breathing time to build up forces.

When the Dukes declared war I got a message from Higgy so we knew it was coming fair and square.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

I return home from school one day to find that Nu lives!!!

Anyway erato, like you said in one of your earlier posts, this is a war game. Wars are bound to happen and they make the game interesting. You should be enjoying the BP*, not complaining on the external forums (although i do congratulate you on restoring some life to the place). In conclusion, suck it up, enjoy the game, and get some BP so that meanies like me can't mock you about it :p

(something you are severely lacking in: almost 600k points and not even 100k BP to show for it. It doesn't take a trained professionalism to deduct that you are either a gold whore or a serious simmer. You have no room to complain that the alliances warring against you are simmers.)

Since when is stating the facts complaining? Did I say unfair? Did I imply mistreatment? If I said hey Stud, I'm probably old enough to be your mother, would you say I'm complaining that you are young? Or that I'm old? Or am I simply making an observation based on the fact that you stated that "you are home from school" and I have daughters that are done with college?

Cheers.

DeletedUser

Not at all if you take refugees from a war don't be surprised if that war follows them.

I don't believe this applies as the alliances had all been dissolved. I didn't take an Adrenaline player when adrenaline existed as an alliance.

And whether it strictly applies or not there's something superior about the TE attitude that someone they declare as "persona no grata" should remain forever remain that way.

I guess I should say excuse me -- having left SF and having started an alliance with DanLWar I should have e-mailed you all saying "is it OK if players X, Y and Z, join the new alliance.

Really? Since when does one need an admissions screen from TE? Or since when does one need to do a "background check?" Can you send me the guidelines? And don't forget the application forms. Next time anyone asks to join I'll be sure to have them fill them out. Who in TE should I forward them to?

Oh, and do you provide financial aid so folks can buy premium?

DeletedUser

Since when is stating the facts complaining? Did I say unfair? Did I imply mistreatment? If I said hey Stud, I'm probably old enough to be your mother, would you say I'm complaining that you are young? Or that I'm old? Or am I simply making an observation based on the fact that you stated that "you are home from school" and I have daughters that are done with college?

Cheers.

Wait Wat?

DeletedUser

Wait Wat?

I'm old enough to be your mother. My daughters are all done with college. In fact here is the really, truly scary news. I'm so old I'm a grandmother.

Now it's up to you to figure out whether when you read my posts you should visualize Granny Clampett or Sarah Paylin. LOL

GrannyClampett-729655.jpgsarah-palin with a rifle.jpg

Attachments

• sarah-palin.jpg
    sarah-palin.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser

I am officially creeped out LOL! I don't think i can argue with you anymore

DeletedUser

I don't believe this applies as the alliances had all been dissolved. I didn't take an Adrenaline player when adrenaline existed as an alliance.

Changing the name of their alliance didn't stop us from attacking them, why should it?

And whether it strictly applies or not there's something superior about the TE attitude that someone they declare as "persona no grata" should remain forever remain that way.

Absolutely not, but if we are targeting them then they will remain "persona non grata" to us until we see fit...

I guess I should say excuse me -- having left SF and having started an alliance with DanLWar I should have e-mailed you all saying "is it OK if players X, Y and Z, join the new alliance.

Everyone who asks for an invite here is screened before invite is sent, two major questions of importance are "who are you attacking" and "who is attacking you". Answers to these questions lead me to ask the alliances or players mentioned if an invite to The E would be an issue. I made one exception to this rule, still wish I had not...

Really? Since when does one need an admissions screen from TE? Or since when does one need to do a "background check?" Can you send me the guidelines? And don't forget the application forms. Next time anyone asks to join I'll be sure to have them fill them out. Who in TE should I forward them to?

I can send you my standard reply to invite request if would help. And you send them to me, silly :p

Oh, and do you provide financial aid so folks can buy premium?

I encourage players not buy premium from a game that can change at a moments notice to something less preferable to play, could lead to like what we had with the 2.0 update (still don't like it, I prefer the way it was with no end game result...). Inno has the right to do what they want, like changing the game to try and get you to spend your hard earned bucks on this worthless dribble, I don't see the sense....

DeletedUser

To All:

I apologize.

Seems I was using the word "complaining", and when I wasn't the implication was that I thought you were. I do not believe anyone here comes to complain, just posting how they feel or what is important to them.

I meant nothing, but I can see how you interpreted it. Totally my fault. Communication without eye contact and body language is obviously not my strong suit....

DeletedUser

We dont need any Ruse to get our forces together firstly....We are War mongers and always ready for war ...( plain and simple) . We have tried pacts and Naps with you guys through almost all your name changes .....and we even had a shared forum with you guys in the past but not once was it used , so no benefit for either of us apart from taking targets away from one another.
Seondanly it wasnt just johnathan shaw we had a problem with its most of all the EX Zep players who feel they can attack us in ocean 53 as and when they feel like ....So thank ruffe for the end of pact and for attacks to be ordered and sent out.
Were not No-obs and dont keep making mistakes like this ...on occasions yes. ( mayybe )

When it comes to TE and that were in bed with them , i find highly amusing ( maybe its a mutual respect ) However OUR shared forum is most exciting! as there players are just as twisted as ours . its all about the spam and talking about everything and anything...Not planned ops ( boring and no need ) .
Not that is any of anyones business apart from Goins and Graeme. There the diplomatic ones (ish) lmao ...

Also i dont like being in bed we TE especially Goins .....He dont take his socks off at night ;)
King