A few thoughts about the end game in Nu

DeletedUser

LOL Looks like this has gone from a decent conversation topic and turned into an "I am right, you are wrong" editorial. Gonna have to exit stage right.

I will say before I go, for someone who is not happy about losing cities to others, erato sure has a low BP score. I guess those losing cities are not worth supporting...

I also like the turn around from the "partying to much to care" attitude I saw in the War Thread post to this. Classic :D

Classic that you still keep trying to make it about me when it's all about you, TE and your strategy for Nu. <Sigh>

You haven't addressed a single point, just dodged, dodged dodged

Cheers

DeletedUser24578

I just got out the popcorn and milk duds. Am I too late for the show?? :D

DeletedUser

I just got out the popcorn and milk duds. Am I too late for the show?? :D

I dunno -- your boss said he was exiting the stage, I guess because he didn't like the direction of the discussion. However he seems to have moved laterally into another tab.

Also he's decided that DY don't have enough defense BP so he's currently coordinating an op to increase our DBPs. So he may be very busy at the moment.

DeletedUser

There is nothing to discuss tbh. We dont attack the 13th, and we are attacking DY and keep doing so.

We dont need help with anything and dont receive or ask any from any alliance.
I hope this answers all your questions.

DeletedUser

honestly now...the boss is just one step ahead in every point..TE solid way from the very first months of Nu is mainly done due to him,we never thougt to give up even when at one time we were bleeding cities to SF,goins just gave us the example how the perfect player shall play like,and of course the lower old leaders of the E(me,MCL,Imper,steelfixer) learnt really a lot from the boss -he is a wikipedia of this game and made of a piece of medal-i would pay to play again in some speed 1 revolt server with him if he finds ever some time to restart somewhere...basically he would be the top reason for me to start again a killing speed 1 server)

**it will take you ages to figure out where he wants things to go or look like

cheers
steve

DeletedUser

We are not merging with anyone, This is all I am going to post on this cry for help thread

I will make a prediction DY will not exist in the next 2months,

Wow looks like I was right, this whole post was a cry for help and I tip my hat to you erato, you have done well to get a merger,
I wish you the best of luck,

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha going to cry to dukes for a merge. I've seen it all now. Ow well both parties where getting desperate I guess, since they are both losing WW islands left right and center.

Dw Erato and the rest of the comical alliance, we will take them all eventually ;)

DeletedUser

Jaybog ghosted because he had lost interest in the game and was upset by the one significant challenge to his leadership.

I never lost interest in the game. I don't think you've ever asked me why I left, so don't speak in my name.
Tiesto was right, the reason was DY and departure of few players I really came to know and like in all that time we spent together.

I was upsed by a significant challenge to my leadership? Seriously?
If by that you mean I was feeling threatened you gotta be kidding. I even offered myself to give up my founder rights and I wanted to make Epist leader and later founder.
But if by that challenge you mean that thing that happened with Epist.. I tried to stay objective to the matter. To me what that guy said wasn't a good enough reason to start panicking about and all that drama.. All I wanted to do is to calm Epist down and tried to make things right. Before that there was an idea of war with TE that I was discussing with Tiesto and Epist clearly stated his opinion about it in the forum and all of a sudden because of something stupid we should all think ill of TE because of one's stupidity?

I always discussed everything I did with you guys and I tried to satisty everbody's needs, but if you can't take no for an answer from time to time, good luck in this game.

In the end.. I don't really care anymore. It's been at least 100 years since that time in internet years, so yeah..

I have to say to those who stayed with me till the end, I really appreciate that and I'm sorry I left like that, but I was so dissapointed with all the things that happened I simply couldn't stay and play in Nu anymore. I never lost interest in game, heck I even joined this new world, so if you get there, I'm only a message away.

Cheers,
Jay

DeletedUser

Typical women .......tiwsting a situation to benefit her own needs lmao :) quality way to get a merge ....and save ya the embarrassment of dissapearing :)
King

DeletedUser

jaybog! (hug). You probably dont remember me but we were the ones who spammed teddy bears at each other on skype during the early days of PB on Corinth :p

DeletedUser

you know ive read 8 page of T.E. , DY , and the 13th bantering back and forth on bunch of irrevelant B.S. and im gonna give all 3 of ya a little news flash.................THE DUKES R GONNA WIN!!! PERIOD! WE R THE BEST! we have proven that to u DY, we have proven that to u 13th, and T.E., ur gonna learn that real damn fast i assure u!

tim

DeletedUser

And Jay, good to see you still enjoying the game, sorry it has to be elsewhere...

DeletedUser

you know ive read 8 page of T.E. , DY , and the 13th bantering back and forth on bunch of irrevelant B.S. and im gonna give all 3 of ya a little news flash.................THE DUKES R GONNA WIN!!! PERIOD! WE R THE BEST! we have proven that to u DY, we have proven that to u 13th, and T.E., ur gonna learn that real damn fast i assure u!

tim

just like to say yes you are the only alliance to take more cities from us than us from you, but only by 3 and most of the ones you took were secluded players, we however pushed further into 53, step by step.

I will not underestimate your gaming skills (well maybe yours Tim) but I think we will be ready if and when needed,

What ever, Erato has cast her fishing net out and caught the Dukes ;)
it should liven up the world and the forums

DeletedUser

Heya Ste! I'm not really kicking any asses, more like biting it and pulling hair. ;)
Studpuppy, sure I remember you mate.

Thank goins. I had no intention to leave before all this bs with DY occurred and don't think restarting my account was an easy decision. Oh well..
Hope you're still having fun in nu.

DeletedUser

Dont matter about timothy, hes prob only like 11 years old.

Find it funny how The dukes always where proud of theire "little" alliance and didnt like to invite new people. Now they seem to invite anybody that isnt in TE or the 13th.

Oh I see its time again to take a WW island away from them :D.

DeletedUser

Wow looks like I was right, this whole post was a cry for help and I tip my hat to you erato, you have done well to get a merger,
I wish you the best of luck,

I hope you mean your wishes, thanks.

In terms of the "cry for help" it wasn't a cry for help, it was an analysis of the facts and a couple of predictions based on what I was seeing. I put it out there and kept my fingers crossed that TE would react exactly the way it did.

Calling it a cry for help would be like saying that when a parent tells a child that is not particularly good at math that "if you don't study for your calculus test you will fail" the parent is making a threat. She's just stating the facts.

Cheers.