A fond farewell

DeletedUser10962

I just wanted to drop by and say a quick goodbye to the folks here. I just checked on oracle and it seemed a few people thought they'd actually taken a city from the original account holder. For those who I hadn't told I was playing here as kongming01. I handed over my account at the start of April (all legal done through the support button etc). Thought I should drop a small reality check to the guys at LF who thought they finally won the war. Bobmarley and that massive scardeycat kakashi gloating over their victories made me chuckle. Sorry I couldn't stay around to keep playing with you guys was a lot of fun ;)

DeletedUser31385

I wish you the best of luck with your future affairs.

DeletedUser

Dom, it was nice to spend some time chatting with you in a civilized way. Especially after the nightmare you gave me in Taras on that "Dom's island". ahahaha. Best of luck in RL.

DeletedUser52269

GREAT playing with you/ against you... this is the second world in which you've been a royal pain-in-my-, and I mean it as a compliment. I was in Sanct in Rhammus, and you were a tough nut to crack there too. All the best-

DeletedUser30931

Was glad to see you around since our days in Juktas and Zakros

Hate we did not get a chance to fight ;)

DeletedUser47690

hey dom
good luck buddy mybe we see eachother on some of the new servers :D