A fun game but...

DeletedUser

Its a nice and fun game. But it surely is a waste of time if one builds his city for weeks and weeks, making it a ncie little city, only to have it torn to shreds because one doesn't want to join one of the biggest alliances on the ocean.
Pretty much a bunch of bull.

DeletedUser

Thats why the game is about armies not cities.... If you always build "nice little cities" you will always lose them.

DeletedUser

Its a nice and fun game. But it surely is a waste of time if one builds his city for weeks and weeks, making it a ncie little city, only to have it torn to shreds because one doesn't want to join one of the biggest alliances on the ocean.
Simmers post on forums now?
Thats why the game is about armies not cities.... If you always build "nice little cities" you will always lose them.
Jono is correct.
You can find Farmville on facebook
Nice one +rep.

DeletedUser

it can be frustrating, but if you learn your lesson from it and start in a new world (or restart on the rim) then you can take up the challenge of trying to NOT lose your city (or even try to take other cities for yourself) with a better idea of what you'll need to do ;)

DeletedUser8250

Learn 2 Play Noob =P. No need to put down a perfectly designed game due to your personal failures.

Or, read the wiki - http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/

Also, it's a war game. You're going to get attacked and in order to survive you better be prepared to attack other cities. If you're looking for some sort of "care-bear" type game - check out "Hello Kitty Island Adventure". Noob-friendly. :pro:

DeletedUser

I'm having a hard time figuring out how you had fun when all you did was sim

DeletedUser

I'm not really seeing this as a positive topic? Am I wrong?

DeletedUser

I was not aware being positive was a requirement, there goes my forum participation :(