A Game

DeletedUser54537

Now that this world has come to an end we can play this little game which is often played at the end of worlds.

Name your favourite in terms of skills (cannot be your alliance or alliance mates) -
Alliance:
Player:

Name your favourite player to play against:
Name your favourite alliance to play against:

Name your favourite player to play with:
Name your favourite alliance to play with (for those who played in more than one alliance):

Name your favourite IGN of this world (still playing now and not yours):
Name your favourite alliance name of this world (still playing now and not your alliance):

I hope I didnt miss any points, rememebr to keep is relaxed, the end of the world is here... That didn't sound relaxing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

Name your favourite in terms of skills (cannot be your alliance or alliance mates) -
Alliance:
Slyce from the beginning of the world, it was a great team and that took on much larger enemies all at once, fun team and great individual skills as well. As I recall is was Slyce versus Co-Op (3), Synergy (4), True Fear (2).
Player: Achileus...Achileus no questions asked

Name your favourite player to play against: Silver witch, has a good sense of humour and a good player
Name your favourite alliance to play against: True Fear, overall good team and good attitudes but unfortunately the fight was not fair, Synergy was much larger and Sandels were also fighting TF.

Name your favourite player to play with: Well this is a hard one. I would like to nominate the whole team of Slyce, Ahr-Ex, Raydium88, 88Empathy, some more form Noobs and... that's all. Probably Rangled or Marcotti though in the top spot.
Name your favourite alliance to play with (for those who played in more than one alliance): Slyce or Noobs, both are great alliances

Name your favourite IGN of this world (still playing now and not yours): SomeRandomWookie, always a fan of Star Trek (joke)
Name your favourite alliance name of this world (still playing now and not your alliance): 'Don't join me I'm Weird'

DeletedUser50768

Alliance: Turtles For Hire
Player: Hell House

Name your favourite alliance to play with: Shadies

Name your favourite alliance name of this world (still playing now and not your alliance):Turtles For Hire

Well, favorite player to play with and against is pretty unfair. Enjoyed to play with and against all...

DeletedUser54895

Alliance:Make Grepo Great Again
Player:Rattlesnake752/Achileus85

Name your favourite player to play against: pheonixia07
Name your favourite alliance to play against:Made/Made/Making Grepo Great Again

Name your favourite players to play with:Lord Jeffry/Moy13/Morty The Great
Name your favourite alliance to play with (for those who played in more than one alliance):The Phalanx(only other alliance)

Name your favourite IGN of this world (still playing now and not yours):irish peter
Name your favourite alliance name of this world (still playing now and not your alliance):Beautiful Day Monster

DeletedUser54745

Alliance:
Shady Bunch (the original ones)
Player: Erik Wijmeersch

Name your favourite player to play against: Fifty2000
Name your favourite alliance to play against: Shady Bunch (original)

Name your favourite player to play with: MAC-9
Name your favourite alliance to play with (for those who played in more than one alliance): MGGA was my only

Name your favourite IGN of this world (still playing now and not yours): Hell House
Name your favourite alliance name of this world (still playing now and not your alliance): POOP DECK