A goodbye.

DeletedUser

Dear all who it may concern.

I will have to shortly leave Herm due to RL work commitments. I want you all to stop being mental . Realise this is a game please, it has gotten too personal. there ws a comment which i won't comment on which made me realise this (-it has been removed , thank you). While it has been fun at times with talk and 'banter', it has had a serious edge, we can address everyones issues here if you wish frankly without PnP on a dead server and be honest or we can agree to be bigger people and draw a line under it. I have found mike and TD to be receptive when i have had issue with things on here, I hope we can agree sometimes it goes too far . we can agree to disagree, i think you all know I can argue now in several languages if i want to with anyone and hold my own, i think you all know i can carry beefs from server to sever if you want - but i don't anymore..so take it or not..today i say herm is dead -sinope is dead..this war is dead, if you want it over it is one my word -if not we can keep going and going but if that is your choice i am sory that a game has affected you so much.

Dejan

DeletedUser48096

And all because you where unwilling to explain how my arguement was Circular?

and you said I dodge the matter at hand.. :p