A great battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What a great few weeks re me fighting off the strongest member of the black death imperium. Yes after I stomped my feet and cried about being attacked I successfully faught off mfravenhead. Who is crying now?

A battle that was just me and him. Now he has his members helping him out.

More publications on the battles to come.

sorry does anyone know how to upload screen shots of my battles?

I have been fighting off this guy for a few days now and he still has not taken my largest city now he has all his alliance casting lightning bolt. TOO FUNNY.

Wasting his time as I have given my cities to someone else

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

usually i press and hold fn then press prt scrn. copy it to paint. then upload it on tinypic.com and after you do that it will give you what you need to post it here.

Come on stathie lets see the battle reports. i actually want to see them

DeletedUser

Well done.

However if you double post again I will infract you. I have already warned you.

DeletedUser

Crimsondeath thank you.

Hold tight and I will EDIT this reply;)

Oops sorry Alpharius

The following are the attacks on me and I fended him off until His alliance started to attack me. He is the strongest in his alliance and I fended him off a while and cost him a lot in resources. He has spent thousands on trying to spy on me as well. I told him how much he needed to use to spy on me but he did not believe me.

jtuil4.jpg

vf8806.jpg

24e46r4.jpg

2vi3xbt.jpg

DeletedUser

wow. ok so im in his alliance. But i have to say he did it all wrong. for me you would have had more of a problem. one im use to using 25k silver or more to spy someone out. two my attacks come within seconds of eachother so dodging is near impossible. and when conquering i have about 3k troops inside the town while the conquest is taking place.

Another note, you maybe not notice that all he was doing was strike runs at you. some people love just making people lives miserable. however i have to say he lost more troops then he should have.

DeletedUser

Stathie, I already told you, don't use offensive units while defending ;)

DeletedUser

Stathie, I already told you, don't use offensive units while defending ;)

Hey Jena, nice to hear from you again. I have learned a bit but I needed all of those troops. I think.

How are you anyway?

As for the other chap above, thanks for the reply. I'm quite proud of those battles. I couldn't find the one that I ambushed him. That was the best one of all.

I think it's a good idea to have guard tower too.

DeletedUser10416

I'd just like to add, my man Ravenhawk now has Stathies' main city under conquest.

Now quit bragging lol

:pro:(SW)

DeletedUser

This seems to be a lot of poorly skilled attacking combined with a lot of poorly skilled defending. I wish I had more noobs in my ocean!

DeletedUser

I'd just like to add, my man Ravenhawk now has Stathies' main city under conquest.

Now quit bragging lol

:pro:(SW)
desire the ATTACKING ship and land units fight 10% less. I wasn't attacking and I won that battle

Yes that is true I think I mentioned that he had the rest of the alliance attaking as well with a load of lightning bolts etc.

Mfravenhawk is the man of the hour of course taking out a poor defenceless noob.

Well done I learned a lot. Thank you raven.

DeletedUser

@Raven hmm. I guess I'm wrong? I always thought that meant you cast it, not that it was cast on you. I guess this is the part where everybody says epic fail. Go on everybody... I deserve it XD

DeletedUser

epic fail. LMAO anyways. it was poor on both sides. stathie got his battle points but lost a city. oh well next town lets go.

DeletedUser

Ah, the folly of youth. Constant noob bashing.

Please remember people, you were all newbs once.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.