A history: Sonja - The fall of a traitor

DeletedUser48582

So due to some inspiration from Nagidos and Bearissimus I will give history-writing shot... So here is a little story of a certain rat/traitor :rolleyes:

Once upon a time in a server far far away a little girl ran around in an ocean named O35. She was a part of a handsome crew named SONS. In this quiet little ocean some fights had occurred between the evil group of DNR and SONS. The little girl was confused... On one side she had the SONS who had showed her nothing but loyalty and filled her pocket with fresh shiny internal cities (14 to be precise:eek:). On the other hand her oldtime friends in CF67, Lexer and MALTEZER32 were so she "struggled" to find a solution... And then it came... "i will begin singing like the birds in that way they wont know".

What the little girl didn't count on was that MALTEZER32 bragged in pubs and murky places so the council of the SONS were whispered in their ears that someone in their quiet little lot wasn't as loyal as they appeared to be. The council was of course outraged so they decided to look into who the traitor could be. There were a few blokes who seemed to be good candidates but during this process a loyal soldier of the SON-community told a council member that each time he hid his units in Little Sonja's cities they ended up being slaughtered by the evil DNR. This of course raised the councils attention so they decided to launch an OP on DNR to smoke out this rat the alliance was harboring.

The first OP began and unusually quite a lot of CS's were sniped which raised a foul mood amongst some of the involved players - Even in the council. But the losses were acceptable because the real gain came through the stats. In here DNR dominated the top 15 DBP of the day and on the opposite side SONS-soldiers were fighting with honour and bravery and dominated the ABP-list... But what was that amongst the players on the DBP list? Yes you are right... The once so little girl Sonja was placed no. 3 with 30.000 BP gained. Then it was clear to everyone (even to some of those who followed Sonja) that the traitor had revealed herself. The handsome council members went through the stats from further back and found more proof... DNR members had been handing off cities to her and she had put reservations on their cities to protect them from the glorious armies from the SONS.

The council decided to plan the little traitors down fall meanwhile Sonja kept earning roughly 70.000 DBP on sniping/stacking members who put their trust in her. But plans were made... The entire SONS-group would take part in the traitor-hunt... A fake OP tab were made as the planner knew she would fall for it. A minor group within SONS were assigned targets while the rest would join in on the day. As anticipated the Little girl went straight into the trap and send her DLU to support the evil cities of Lexer, CF and many others. The OP began while the little girl were having her beauty sleep and it went off with a good start killing full myth/LS/OLU nukes... The girl now realized that her betrayal might not be the Best decision she made.

The rest is un-written history but rest assured... Traitors only deserve one kind of treatment... and that is thousands LS showed up were the sun don't shine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51435

It couldn't have happened to a nicer person
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser6382

i think its great that you guys also drop players just to take their cities, invite them back in and then drop them again :) great stuff from great leaders.....
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
and oh you also sent me a message saying what? oh you have a place in the alliance just let us clear up some things like taking all of your cities for no reason then we can be friends again??

i couldn't have thought of anything better for sonja she betrayed me and the other guys i joined with at the start of the server so i have not helped her in any way, but i like how i got put in the same category with her Well done , bravo .... i should have just followed the group when they left but thought i was in a good place and was playing with the guys i share islands with... go into hospital and come out for a few days before going in again and BAM more incoming attacks from friendlies than i think i had from enemies

DeletedUser55215

sonja aint a traitor you just sore at him from other worlds send me the PM proving this

DeletedUser48582

Lol!!! Go watch the stats David and i believe i've told you this before?

Even a six year old can spot treason so obvious.

I have never played with or against her so why should i have a grudge against her??? Come again mate..

DeletedUser55215

i saw his BP i was wondering about the spy and passing info thing

DeletedUser48582

Well the BP gain alone is proof enough... but read the story and in there you will find the rest.

DeletedUser55215

i want a forwarded PM and anyway you all have BP from attacking each other

DeletedUser48582

Lol what people write to me is personal so that is not going to happen.

Attacking each other?? One alliance does this constantly in this server but for our part No. We think its more fun to earn BP the hard way. My placement in different rankings is due to activity (killing reds) and aiding friends in need - not suiciding units because of 2 x BP.

So once again David... come again...

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
The more interesting thing in my view is to watch who is handing her cities and choosing to work with her given all of this knowledge...best of luck to them, I say.

DeletedUser55215

they are on the other side of the world they have nothing to worry about

DeletedUser55081

well, I got no hate for them, just wanted to point out that theres still some suckers who like sonja.

Last edited by a moderator: