A lack of MRA's?

DeletedUser

It would seem that this is a world that doesn't have a large number of mra's here, in fact not a single one has hit the membership cap. And I have also seen a very low number of family tribes, I think I've seen 2 alliances that had an academy.

Think they've finally learned?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the most important part
Adorable-Cats-Screensaver.jpg

DeletedUser22931

no MRA's? I am a member of one of the biggest on the server! LOL

*hides from RL and Shadow*

DeletedUser

There are no classic MRA's here but there are some alliances within the top 15 that are arguably MRA's.

Yeah, I looked at a few that I might be able to call an mra, but it may just be harder to tell on this world since it has a member cap, so I expected there to be more alliances with academies/families.

On gamma, there was no member cap, so allot of alliances had hundreds and hundreds of players so you could spot em easy peasy. (and even with no member cap, they had families and academies, go figure) Didn't stop my alliance from being rank 1 and dominating with only 50ish members though. Ah man, Serpentine Medea was a fun one to be in.

DeletedUser

Yeah I saw that one, and I saw 1 more that had an academy (I stopped looking after about rank 70 in alliances) but that was all I saw. I have however, seen at least ten alliances near my island alone who's profile says they'll take everybody who wants to join, but they had all of 20 people actually in the alliance, so they didn't really count.

DeletedUser

Anarchy 69.They say you must have 600+ points to join yet they have 12 members that are under that.

DeletedUser

hahaha, true, I've always thought point requirements were sort of ridiculous. You can never tell skill from someones points. Only way to know for sure is to chat with the player and then see him in action.

DeletedUser

My alliance is boss.We broke away from THE UNION and we are doing grand.

DeletedUser22931

In my opinion, Santa Army was definitely an MRA....and the 1st to fall apart...reminded me of Massive Rhinoceros Army on Corinth but on a smaller scale and faster self destruction.

DeletedUser

Still yea there are a few MRA's but they will trow the members soon and we will be getting to some big wars which will destroy all weaker MRA's.

DeletedUser

Some big wars are coming in. Most oceans have a dominant force and another alliance that is close behind. This is going to get interesting real soon.

DeletedUser

Just another week or two before a large enough number of people have colony ships. I see someones already conquered their first polis. I'd say congratulations are in order. Unfortunately, I don't think they conquered another player, just founded a new city.

DeletedUser6810

Just another week or two before a large enough number of people have colony ships. I see someones already conquered their first polis. I'd say congratulations are in order. Unfortunately, I don't think they conquered another player, just founded a new city.

Theres always one occult ^^

DeletedUser

In my opinion, Santa Army was definitely an MRA....and the 1st to fall apart...reminded me of Massive Rhinoceros Army on Corinth but on a smaller scale and faster self destruction.
I remember at the start they called Permanent Ban a noob MRA. LOL

DeletedUser6810

Bring back Oracle of pythia or Army of Zeuse!

Rep points for anyone that gets the eta reference...i feel old lol.