A last ending worlds thought for Olynthus

DeletedUser42956

First off I want to thank everyone within ToTL Main/North The War Pigs and Nowa who worked together to achieve the win of this world. A lot of great people who contributed a lot to making that happen. Job Well done.

Secondly, as the world dies the mad chase to see who can achieve 2nd within the dust collectors called a crown. For if the Alliance who got the win of four cannt get it done, then it shouldn't be handed out. For once the win is handed out, just like so many worlds and this one if a player takes the time to look at a map, people quit and leave, ghosting multiple cities in multiple oceans. It leaves the door wide open for multiple alliance to achieve a crown within a decaying world if players hang around long enough, which will happen in this world and is happening.

Yes Bad Wolf you will get those dust collectors for a deserving 2nd place win, Congrats to you. One of the things to many players running around grepo have these days.

Cause as a world dies off, a player can scoop up ghost cities and inactives and raise their bp count and go Oh I had this many cities with this much bp, is a crown worth it at this point when the win is done? Stop n think about that.

Grepo needs to revise their crown system, if the winning alliance who gets 4 ww's built cannt achieve the 7, then no crowns should be given in that world.
We need to go back to the old ways before they started them world wonders if you ask me. When the win is achieved, thats the alliance who wins it. Then they need to go to stats and place them in order afterwards and close it. But Grepo is to greedy when it comes to taking players money after the win is achieved for they wont close it till it drops below 300 players.

What a player needs to really look at is what they are achieving once a win is given in a world if the winning alliance isnt able to finish 7:

1. time to play in a decaying world, to eat ghost and fight players who may be online half as much
2. the money one donates to grepo, when they could open a new world instead
3. time spent when you could play in a new world to get that win and name on the wall plaque they have where they dont for the crowns just a post stating you have built 7 bla bla bla and in that same world multiple alliances can do the same as long as it doesnt drop below 300 people.

If you are serious about playing grepo and strive to achieve success, think hard on what a crown is vs the win of the world.

It was a pleasure to play and fight in this world as it has been in others.
Dwarfthis

Oh and on a side note,
This is defiantly a first within all these worlds of alliances teaming up on one alliance that seemed to be hated so much that made it to the win of the world and this external forum allowing a totl bashing thread to be started, got to love it, and its good to see this kind of thing allowed for it most defiantly showed who stood thru the win when everyone said totl wasnt going to get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off I want to thank everyone within ToTL Main/North The War Pigs and Nowa who worked together to achieve the win of this world. A lot of great people who contributed a lot to making that happen. Job Well done.

Secondly, as the world dies the mad chase to see who can achieve 2nd within the dust collectors called a crown. For if the Alliance who got the win of four cannt get it done, then it shouldn't be handed out. For once the win is handed out, just like so many worlds and this one if a player takes the time to look at a map, people quit and leave, ghosting multiple cities in multiple oceans. It leaves the door wide open for multiple alliance to achieve a crown within a decaying world if players hang around long enough, which will happen in this world and is happening.

Yes Bad Wolf you will get those dust collectors for a deserving 2nd place win, Congrats to you. One of the things to many players running around grepo have these days.

Cause as a world dies off, a player can scoop up ghost cities and inactives and raise their bp count and go Oh I had this many cities with this much bp, is a crown worth it at this point when the win is done? Stop n think about that.

Grepo needs to revise their crown system, if the winning alliance who gets 4 ww's built cannt achieve the 7, then no crowns should be given in that world.
We need to go back to the old ways before they started them world wonders if you ask me. When the win is achieved, thats the alliance who wins it. Then they need to go to stats and place them in order afterwards and close it. But Grepo is to greedy when it comes to taking players money after the win is achieved for they wont close it till it drops below 300 players.

What a player needs to really look at is what they are achieving once a win is given in a world if the winning alliance isnt able to finish 7:

1. time to play in a decaying world, to eat ghost and fight players who may be online half as much
2. the money one donates to grepo, when they could open a new world instead
3. time spent when you could play in a new world to get that win and name on the wall plaque they have where they dont for the crowns just a post stating you have built 7 bla bla bla and in that same world multiple alliances can do the same as long as it doesnt drop below 300 people.

If you are serious about playing grepo and strive to achieve success, think hard on what a crown is vs the win of the world.

It was a pleasure to play and fight in this world as it has been in others.
Dwarfthis

Oh and on a side note,
This is defiantly a first within all these worlds of alliances teaming up on one alliance that seemed to be hated so much that made it to the win of the world and this external forum allowing a totl bashing thread to be started, got to love it, and its good to see this kind of thing allowed for it most defiantly showed who stood thru the win when everyone said totl wasnt going to get it.

You salty bro?

DeletedUser

I think they finally realised getting all 7 is beyond them

DeletedUser

Has anyone ever seen "The winners" of a world complain so much. Oh everyones ganging up on us. Oh everyones cheating, oh 7 isnt a real win its a made up win. seriously just stop guys. its embarrassing and painful for me to read every single time.

DeletedUser13315

Question: if 7 WW means nothing why then Robert is showing 7 WW Crown on his profile ?

DeletedUser

Off course 7/7 is important. But;
-It should be awarded only once for each World
-Members of the winning alliance should also be included with their names into Hall of Fame for that world.
Unfortunately Olynthus is already a dead World as no other motivation left for the remaining players. Most members of winner alliance left or lost interest to the game cos there is no more achievement exist. Members of other alliances are also leaving because they have no chance to write their names somewhere anymore.
See this: http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/78, not so much left for below 300 players

DeletedUser

World Wonders is a load of old cobblers to claim a win in this method is quite sad to be honest ,
innogames idea to grab more money has ruined the real game and strategy of Grepolis , this world was dead from day one.

DeletedUser28898

World Wonders is a load of old cobblers to claim a win in this method is quite sad to be honest ,
innogames idea to grab more money has ruined the real game and strategy of Grepolis , this world was dead from day one.

It is pretty much a shame. Of course most people quit after stalemate was reached. The cheating became so obvious it was no longer worth the effort to continue. Example: Neither Queen or Legion has a single attack BP in over a week. But yet, within MINUTES of a player in VM aging out on a wonder island, they've got a CS and attacks in the water? That's not suspicious? How stupid do you think we are? You people must be playing with blinders on, that's all I can say. If it wasn't for the cheating, I'd have welcomed the challenge of getting all seven. But I can't say I regret the last 30 days of not dealing with all this BS. Its been so refreshing to have a life again.

Best of luck in future worlds, everyone. Just hope you don't end up on the opposite team of a player like Legion or Queen. It sucks all the life out of a world.

DeletedUser

You make it sound like queen or legion will win the 7.

Yet they only control one of the WW :heh:

DeletedUser

haha dwarfthis bro you still playing this dead world, Flashback : People like queen,legion,cult,silverwitch are still playing for the satisfaction of their ego ....is this thing still continuing :) :) .What a waste of time ? Glad i was a member of Totl family :) :)
If these guys would had started on a new world , they may be near to ww ages by now . i dont understand what are those people under the BIG players still waiting to collect crowns, you can get it easily on any world and if you are despo about crowns go to any large cap alliance world and i assure you bro you will get it
Bringing some popcorns, hey anyone can tell me whats the status with ww positions :)

DeletedUser45164

who will remain till the end will be the winner. thats the truth.

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm not a fan of the WW's myself. It encourages too much simming.