Newspaper A LegendZ Flash Broadcast!

• Thread starter DeletedUser44213
  • Start date

DeletedUser44213

The LegendZ FLASH Broadcast

Breaking news just in from Epidamnos. These flash updates shall be short but oh so sweet, a hopefully more manageable format and volume to be produced more often. It involves:

1. The World Balance

2. The World Wars

3. The World Verbal Wars

Let’s go

1. The World Balance

This is how the world currently looks in a nice and easy to understand depiction…

giphy.gif
The world is now completely dominated by skulls. Erik and his team have done a great job of taking on yet another group of very strong and influential players to cement themselves at the top of the food chain. No other alliance currently comes close to the total point score of the two alliances and their buddies up north (Epidemic). These alliances have been running joint ops for some time now, but have also been flexible, switching their focus when need be for their personal development. Potentially a diplomatic masterclass has allowed the skulls to grow now unchecked and unchallenged. After the fall of Shady (a wee bit my fault I’ll admit), their new target has been The Vacation Company, which I will address in the world wars.

The Apples are still Angry, and they will need to be to continue to keep up with the skulls growth. We find the world at a potential stagnation point, where there are now only a few alliances able to keep pace. True Fear continue to decrease in numbers every week, as is the same with TVC. The Hive are holding steady in the outer oceans but also not gaining much traction. It does appear that the skulls currently have it all to lose and it will be interesting to see how they play this commanding lead.

2. The World Wars

We have 3 main wars currently ongoing. They are;

1. Skulls vs The Vacation Company: Skulls have left the bodies piled high (oracle plug) with the bodies of The Vacation Company. The skulls have used their superior size to mount unrivalled pressure on the group of cowardly and cold footer vacation lovers. It appears that their might is just too strong for The vacation company as the whole alliance has been made to go into vacation mode by their even more cowardly leader SlivasLegendZ (what a crap name that is am I right?). Slivas pitches… Ok, screw the 3rd person. I have chosen to do this to dodge their 20% attack boost in order to give us a fighting chance. A dastardly tactic many will say, but a tactic I am proud to adopt nonetheless. The score currently stands at 80-4 in favour of the skulls. Of course, this is a whitewash, but the alliance still remains and I can confirm, morale high as we drink Mojito’s on the decks of our stilt houses in the Maldives. But maybe that’s just the alcohol talking. Do the vacation company have anything up their sleeve? (Probably a hip flask) If not… They will be in for yet another bumpy ride when they return.

giphy.gif

2. Apples vs Fear – The war rages on and the score continues to fall in favour of the Apples. If we add in the Apples secondary branch we get a score of 199-38 in favour of the Apples. They are slowly moving more and more into O45 and making their presence felt by taking up a lot of inactives as well as taking on active players during ops. From my understanding, The Hive have joined in on the act too, probably in a hope to end the war sooner rather than later. This may be an optimistic point of view to take however considering that True Fear has been under pressure since the world began and to their credit are still standing pretty strong. Their core may have changed, but they have remained strong. Despite this, the score against the Hive is 39-21 if we fairly take into account their academy or sister branch The Swarm. One would have to ask however how much you can enjoy that constant pressure and it will be interesting to see if they have any tactics to allow them to get back on the front foot again and get their attacking players doing just that. For now, Apples have the upper hand in this war and interestingly neither of these alliances ever touch skulls. Seems like the alliances are all happy to go about their own business for now.

giphy.gif

3. The Hive vs Epidemic – Maybe a more infant war to the one we have discussed prior but a war you will receive written confirmation from Hell House about. Once you have though, you can bet the hit squad of Epi will come knocking and the score currently stands at 50-1 in favour of Epi. That is a pretty convincing beating if I have ever seen one (refer to 1. To see another example). It looks as if potentially The Hive is unable to maintain a war on two fronts with alliances of a similar size to itself. Hardly surprising considering the pressure that Epi are capable of mounting on an alliance. It will be interesting to see if The Hive look to make any agreements in order to level the playing field. Right now, it’s their main branch taking this hits in this war with Epi and The Swarm not exchanging a single city. Maybe the hope is that TF will fold before Epi do too much damage. As I said above however, I do not think that a wise approach.

3. The World Verbal Wars

Erik was clearly aggravated by the tactics deployed by The Grey Company, who responded in kind with their name change and profile change. It is clear that Erik does not approve of the cowardly technique, with myself defending our corner. It has caused split opinions as well, with some supporting the tactic, understanding the need to relieve pressure for a week or so. Others, believe that skulls have done nothing wrong and that the Vacay boys are just not staying around to take their beating. Whatever the case, it is certainly causing a rift between the alliances.

But honestly, we didn't mean it to wind anyone up! Honestly!!....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But I hope skulls see the funny side too!

giphy.gif

It also appears that certain members from True Fear still feel the need to defend their corner and get involved in trash talking… I understand from many that it is just a fun past time but to my understanding there is literally not underlying objective of these conversations. However, this is a very small minority and therefore cannot be extended to the alliance as a whole. It's all harmless right?

giphy.gif

Other than this, there has been very little chatter in the world. The word stagnation arises again and the world is in the stage where people are deciding whether to stay around for WW or not. It is during the down times and the tough times that we see who will stick it out. Maybe my next flash report will detail more developments.

Slivas Out.

DeletedUser44213

Realise it is a lot shorter than my last pieces but hopefully you enjoy nonetheless!