A little bit scared?

DeletedUser22708

Is someone a little bit scared? Or someone just loves hiding behind a ton of biremes, who knows..
Well I think it's brave...

...asking for that much LTS in that many cities. I mean if it's available, why not, we wouldn't want any challenge would we.

49vFxZL.png

W7lVJqW.png

OKsB53S.png

u1W6hnc.png

wyt5ulN.png

pOGaApf.png

euBm3v2.png

YE4BK8K.png

HykXfyg.png

CgE2aAu.png

T9OlmYt.png

GuWHlG6.png

wyt5ulN.png

mcgCjxK.png

Sure you could say I have a ton of lts sitting in that WW city in O66, but then again, my nearest city is more than 16h away. Some of these cities are in your core ocean. Oh well, congrats i should say, bringing boredom to whole new level.

Did a quick count of the amount of biremes while grepooing (thank you wilsh for inventing this term), a whooping 52,000 biremes spread over 20 of your cities Atticus, impressive!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12512

You are absolutely right digi, thank you for posting this and giving me the opportunity to thank EQ for stepping up and being the best alliance I've had the privilege to play with in Rhammus.

You guys are Awesome !!

DeletedUser22708

So if I didn't post this, you wouldn't have thanked them? Shame on you atti...

DeletedUser12512

nah, that is the sort of thing that is reserved for internal forums or mail, I don't feel the need to come on the externals to either complain or congratulate, unless of course its for winning the server, which as you know, we already did and I have thanked EQ for that publicly on these forums. You might have seen it..

Don't get me wrong, I can completely see the appeal for you to come on here and whine and complain. I just have better things to be doing with my Spring ;-) You go ahead though, knock yourself out, I bet there will be lots of interest in how we have lts on our front line cities and readers from far and wide will want to see that you spend your time cut and pasting reports to come onto an external forum to talk about a server that was won nearly a year ago. Oh and then completely miss the irony of posting all these reports that you trimmed up so nicely while making fun of me for spending time on graphics and such. You are a hoot, do you do barmitzva's?

P.S. You should thank Patchus for pointing this thread out to me, otherwise I might not have seen it as it's been so long since I've bothered with the external forums.

DeletedUser

Oooh - I see another cat fight breaking out. I was going to comment but this is much more fun to watch... :D

Seriously tho, i think the effort has been worthwhile. You were lucky to smack Atti when his luck ran out due to some technical issues, and we had his back to stem the holes in his dam.

Not really any different from your alliance damming up our WW city with 300K+ DLU, brother Mystikz. And I've already told you how amazing that stack is. I seriously challenge any alliance on any other world to show a stack bigger than yours sir - much props...

DeletedUser22708

@Atti, cut and paste those reports took me 5 minutes buddy, much less than your graphics i bet. If not then props to you.
So because the server was won a year ago I can't make a post anymore showing how playing is done when you lack a pair of nuts?
That's your opinion Atti, glad you still found the time to reply though in your busy schedule... I mean your work and especially hc'ing and attacking our inactives does take up a lot of time i bet. Good on you though!

@UKFirebrand, I was indeed lucky to clear his 40 something cities providing me with 200k bp and while taking 2 cities, plus another city the day after from Atti, he was online i might add for that last one.
And i'm sure i'll be lucky again as he's filling up all his cities again with myth buffs from the event for me to clear in the near future, I look forward to that. Those Erynis and Manti nukes are sure juicy.

I don't think you can compare my city on your WW island with any of the cities posted above. First of all, the value of the city is much higher, the location is much further surrounded in an ocean of red, our closest cities are +10 to +20h tt away from it.
While most of the cities from the screenshots reside in Ocean 55 where Equilibrium has got 955 cities and Venominium 144.
We have a total of 6 cities in O66, EQ has got 757. Plus you have oceans 56, 65, 55, 46 right next to O66 before you get to our controlled oceans.

Anyways I was just trying to bring some life back to the Rhammus forum, it might be a waste of time but the world is far from dead so maybe not. Well I guess if everyone plays like Atti world will be over tomorrow because of boredom. Cheers

DeletedUser

On one point we agree, my in game Nemesis and humorous counterpart. When this world dies, I'll miss the witty repartee for sure :D

...I was just trying to bring some life back to the Rhammus forum... but the world is far from dead so maybe not...

But ultimately, it's about strategy and as far as Venomium's (recently renamed to Venominium?? Please enlighten me lol) frontline is concerned, Atti's cities are as worth preserving as you city on our WWs is. So - all's fair there I think.

Anyhoo - if this is the last thread to see posted on Rhammus - which I doubt for our sorry souls' sakes - then sure, let the cat fight continue :D

DeletedUser3613

Guys we are massively overlooking the importance of the phrase "grepooing" here, that is whats important right now !!

DeletedUser22708

On one point we agree, my in game Nemesis and humorous counterpart. When this world dies, I'll miss the witty repartee for sure :D

But ultimately, it's about strategy and as far as Venomium's (recently renamed to Venominium?? Please enlighten me lol) frontline is concerned, Atti's cities are as worth preserving as you city on our WWs is. So - all's fair there I think.

Anyhoo - if this is the last thread to see posted on Rhammus - which I doubt for our sorry souls' sakes - then sure, let the cat fight continue :D

Getting your cities stacked and just buying whole new myth nukes from the event sure is a difficult strategy. What a legend

DeletedUser

I don't have any stacks myself; no myth nukes this time around either. I'll let the big boys play with this event, like your good self. But - gee - thanks. I'll take the compliment, unless you meant leg end? :D

DeletedUser22708

Euhm I was saying that about atticus since that "strategy" refers to him...

DeletedUser

Ah - in reply to me, can't help but think I was the subject, lol...
Hey-ho - I'll just go back to being a mundane foot then... ;)

DeletedUser12512

Your strategy doesn't include using the event to build myth nukes? You have serious issues dude. Enjoy the game or don't but stop being a hypocrite, its boring.

DeletedUser22708

I just have better things to be doing with my Spring ;-) talk about a server that was won nearly a year ago.
Talking about being a hypocrite... I haven't seen you this active in ages buddy, probably the most active player out there right now making my trips go off 24/7. Are you sure you have better things to do with your Spring, doesn't seem like it. I'm trying to enjoy the game, it's a bit hard when the enemy is making it boring though. I know you can't help it, it's the way you play and always have played.

I do use the event to rebuild some myth nukes, nowhere near on the scale you do though. Such a pity they added myths instead of those horse and slinger buffs. Would have liked to see you play without just buying all the stuff you lose. Compensating skill with gold, nothing new eh?

No need to reply if i'm boring you

il.brutto

Phrourach
Is someone a little bit scared? Or someone just loves hiding behind a ton of biremes, who knows..
Well I think it's brave...
Did a quick count of the amount of biremes while grepooing (thank you wilsh for inventing this term), a whooping 52,000 biremes spread over 20 of your cities Atticus, impressive!

Hmmmm Food for thought ... if say 320 Bireme in a nuke on average.....(Could be more or less depends on if it's a 17K "Studmuffin" city or one you've striped out into a "Flying Bomb" say 5K)

That would mean there are 162 ish cities that are laying empty.... Hmmm interesting.....:eek:
https://youtu.be/JlSQAZEp3PA

DeletedUser12512

3 months later still as scared haha

3 months later and you are still as entertaining as a declawed cat in a nylon bag haha...ha

If you only knew 1/2 as much as you think you know, you'd know about 1/3 of what 1/4 of Equilibrium knows 5/8's of the time. And yes, I'm 9/10's sure of that.

I am hoping the math of this distracts you enough to have you NOT try to get the last word on the majority of posts in the first page of Rhammus forums (this one included). I know, it's futile, if nothing else you are predictable, you will be on here within the week to say something you have falsely conceived as witty, or worse yet, have one of your minions post so that instead of needing to reply directly when we all know you want to you can instead reply to said minions post once again putting your name beside another thread on a forum that's pretty much died long ago save for your efforts to remain significant in your own small way.

Go on, keep it up digi, it wouldn't be the same without your false modesty and true nature to bask in when we all look back fondly at our time here and reminisce over how great a time we all had. If nothing else, it has given you a new tagline for your alliance:

"Venominium: Once bitten, Twice beaten"

and the bets are in...I'll just get patchus or mutt to mail me with your reply if it's any different than the anticipated drivel.

DeletedUser22708

Not sure what you're on about Atticus, Patchus nor Mutt send messages on my behalf.. I pm you directly? But I do approve their messages. If this forum died a long time ago, why did you make a post about getting the second crown? Seems quite contradictory

Your "victory" is well deserved, don't get me wrong. Must be a real challenge when no one even participates lol

I know most of EQ would like it if we bombarded you with compliments on how good you guys are, but that ain't happening...