A little bit scared?

DeletedUser22708

I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks/months until the end of the server. It has been amusing playing against "the crème de la crème" of grepolis. Bring it on guys and gals and anybal

DeletedUser19717

3 months later and you are still as entertaining as a declawed cat in a nylon bag haha...ha

If you only knew 1/2 as much as you think you know, you'd know about 1/3 of what 1/4 of Equilibrium knows 5/8's of the time. And yes, I'm 9/10's sure of that.

I am hoping the math of this distracts you enough to have you NOT try to get the last word on the majority of posts in the first page of Rhammus forums (this one included). I know, it's futile, if nothing else you are predictable, you will be on here within the week to say something you have falsely conceived as witty, or worse yet, have one of your minions post so that instead of needing to reply directly when we all know you want to you can instead reply to said minions post once again putting your name beside another thread on a forum that's pretty much died long ago save for your efforts to remain significant in your own small way.

Go on, keep it up digi, it wouldn't be the same without your false modesty and true nature to bask in when we all look back fondly at our time here and reminisce over how great a time we all had. If nothing else, it has given you a new tagline for your alliance:

"Venominium: Once bitten, Twice beaten"

and the bets are in...I'll just get patchus or mutt to mail me with your reply if it's any different than the anticipated drivel.

Exactly thats what ur talking drivel

Lugosi

Strategos
It sounds like it's all got too much for poor Atticus. Living in the ranking shadow of this digi fellow and not being able to crack him seems to have sent him over the edge. At least you have two crowns...

DeletedUser12512

It sounds like it's all got too much for poor Atticus. Living in the ranking shadow of this digi fellow and not being able to crack him seems to have sent him over the edge. At least you have two crowns...

Ranking shadow? That would have to hold significance to me to put me over any edge. I have never been one to get caught up on personal stats, this is a team game imo, we rise and fall by what we do as a group, not what we do as individuals, even digi would have to say the same, since we all know he didn't get to where he is solely of his own merit.

Crack him? Again, I think I made my point by not needing to crack him to beat him, it just shows how insignificant all of his efforts were. Or did you mean not being able to take one of his cities? Before you answer....

DeletedUser22708

Bravo Atticus, 2 years into the server and you've finally managed to take a city off of me when my app wasn't working. Guess it's a fair trade when I took 5 of yours.

This is indeed a team game and Venom is the best team I could have wished for. Sure we had a lot of people going inactive, that's what happens when the server gets boring, we are fighters, not simmers. Venom is still top in BP, you guys have outnumbered us 2 to 1 for over a year and yet haven't passed us. Means we're trading equal bp while having half the members, even less now.

Now about the fact that you call my efforts insignificant...
That's weird because you sent me this in a pm
I'd be willing to bet you money that if you ghosted the server would be done less than 5 weeks later.
Guess my efforts are not so insignificant if i'm the sole reason this server hasn't died yet.

All I see on this forum and with ingame pms is EQ members saying how great they are and how great their alliance is, but why do you feel the need to tell us that time after time?

Yes as said I said to you Atti in pm, EQ's ww run was impressive, the planning, the organizing and the picking of the location.
Other than that, I'm definitely not impressed. You guys are where you are now because you have a bunch of happy simmers in Rim oceans that don't mind to convert almost all their cities to LTS to stack the few frontline guys feeding on our inactives with the occasional siege on an active.

Let's just put this discussion to bed and conclude that we all think our own alliance is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree Grepooing is the future of the english written word!

DeletedUser12512

Bravo Atticus, 2 years into the server and you've finally managed to take a city off of me when my app wasn't working.

Bravo indeed, with the amount of cities you have, and the amount of time you have in game, not to mention I have barely ever tried, I think I failed once, and would have landed the other time but for not having a slot ;-p and now this time, caught you with your APP not working....I knew there would be an excuse in there somewhere. As I said, it proved how insignificant your efforts were, [I should have clarified] - to the outcome of the server - that no one needed to take one of your cities to win the game despite how self important you think you are.

Guess it's a fair trade when I took 5 of yours.

I'd have to check stats here, but I am almost certain I was 10,000 feet in the air for most of these, and the one you claim I was online for, you are right, I was online for 2 minutes and 42 seconds before you landed. As you say, Bravo. I won't use the APP as my excuse. I'll just take it like a Greek.

Venom is the best team I could have wished for. ... Venom is still top in BP

All I see on this forum and with ingame pms is EQ members saying how great they are and how great their alliance is, but why do you feel the need to tell us that time after time?

Let's review digi math: 1+1= hypocrisy

You guys are where you are now because you have a bunch of happy simmers in Rim oceans

Tosh

Let's just put this discussion to bed and conclude that we all think our own alliance is the best.

Agreed, let's stop this discussion, now that we have both had our say there is no reason to continue.

DeletedUser22708

Yep 200 attacks and the app didn't alert me, logged on with 500 reports, spam attacks everywhere and 2 cities under siege. Sh!t happens as they say. Not sure why you think it's an excuse, it's just a fact. As you being "10k feet in the air".

Not hypocrisy, just counteracting the self patting on the back from EQ.

And because I'm in a pretty good mood today Atti, I've checked the stats for you, and it's actually 6 to 1.
e8e0c66542424a808568c9e12fc69258.png

Have a lovely Rhammus day folks, sweet hugs from digi

DeletedUser22708

Just be quiet and accept my sweet hugs, you're such a sourpuss my god. And to think I even looked up the stats for you (with great pleasure I must admit).

See ya later alligator

DeletedUser19717

Atti grow a pair and try playing grepo without millions of brms in your cities and then we'll see what kind of a player you really are,instead crying for lts off ur teammates all the time
_lol.gif

DeletedUser22708

Atti grow a pair and try playing grepo without millions of brms in your cities and then we'll see what kind of a player you really are,instead crying for lts off ur teammates all the time
_lol.gif

Same goes for Anybal and all the other "tough" guys. Well at least they're happy feeding on our inactives and what not.
Taking on a player who has the app proves too hard for them, judging from the amount of failed cs's the past few days in O55, even with spam ops at this stage of the game...

Also Anybal, you asked me to unblock you which I did to send me pm's, yet you blocked me so I can't respond...
I kind of expected that, suits your whole play style, on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being cowardly you're a 20 buddy. Did you actually ever manage to take a city from someone who's online? You name your cities to "Expect Blood" and "There will be blood" and some other bs but all i see from you is taking inactives... Sure is bloody!!

Enough with that negativity though, I see some rim players have joined the frontline, it took you only 2 years to get there but I appreciate the effort. Good to have some new blood, looking forward to our fights together. Te veo pronto

PS:
Superb artwork Atticus, I see you're still spending your time and effort in an uncanny way.

Last edited by a moderator: