A little gift for Digi.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1483
  • Start date

DeletedUser1483

Pyramids_zps59d0ace7.jpg

Courtesy of all Hateocracy Members.

(We thought we'd do a little of our own decorations.)

DeletedUser22708

Haha i feel honored, i'd like to say a big thank you to all the Hateocracy members who have contributed to this shrine dedicated to me!
Thanks fellas

DeletedUser1483

More than welcome.

Id say its a less of a shrine in your honor, and more of a shrine of your failure.. ;)

But youre more than welcome all the same buddy! :D

DeletedUser22708

My failure of what? The countless hateocracy cities that i've taken or are you talking about the 1 colonized city you guys took from me after 2 cs attempts? Please enlighten me, i'm looking forward to your reply!

Btw, didn't know i had such an impact on your lives that you had to dedicate this to me, i still feel honored :D

DeletedUser1483

My failure of what? The countless hateocracy cities that i've taken

Despite what people think of wonders, it is still what declares people as the winner of a world.. so despite the fact youve taken, *ahem*, 'countless' cities off hate, we will still be winning this world fair and square.

With you whining all the way til the end. ;)

DeletedUser1483

We are thinking of using this one as a nightclub on weekends.

gardens_zpsc3c32505.jpg

DeletedUser22708

Despite what people think of wonders, it is still what declares people as the winner of a world.. so despite the fact youve taken, *ahem*, 'countless' cities off hate, we will still be winning this world fair and square.

With you whining all the way til the end. ;)

I already said i do not care about ww's. Still doesn't explain where i exactly failed? I already won a world, the crown is nonsense as i have explained in another thread on this forum. I know you're looking for my approval, if you try a bit harder i might give it to you :)

DeletedUser22708

I'm aware of that noz and i really appreciate it ;)

DeletedUser1483

I managed to get off my lazy *behind* to introduce you all to Gangster Zeus.

Statue_zpsa9175eaa.jpg

DeletedUser1483

You can pick one up at your local Burger King.

Probably the cheapest way. :D

DeletedUser22708

Chris, where are the other ww's mate? Are you being lazy again?