A little story from your friends in TW-Shadow

DeletedUser

WOW, what an entertaining story, never seen anything like it:):):):):):)

DeletedUser

That has really brought a smile to my face. Fargo you could rival Odysseus for his ability to tell a tale.

DeletedUser

Wait...

I thought he had left about 2 months ago?

You've only JUST rimmed his inactive account?

LOL... *pat on back for TW*

DeletedUser

Correct.

He was in vacation mode off and on so we had to wait for that to expire.

DeletedUser

If I could favourite threads I would favourite this one +rep

DeletedUser

Now this is a funny story! :D

I admire your tenacity of purpose to revenge yourselves for the 49 bucks he cheated you for. 50$ for a donkey is a bargain, we charged 100$ as shopping fee in my towns back when the money was needed for building. And God, both Zeus and the Western God, knows that building towns is hard to do early in the game (The West). Not that anybody have cheated us, most people donated more than the required 100 bucks, they wanted to be in good standing so they could get an another shopping invitation later on. Now a days most of us can earn in a couple of days what it costs to challenge a big fort. :p

Myself, I have always donated a nice sum as a thank you even in towns we have shopping agreements with. That leaves a nice impression. :)

DeletedUser

The Tale of Jonny Vsax - The Man With No Memory

that was an awesome read FargoBear
I like the tie-back to the-west w1 =)

must feel good to run into that guy in Grepolis, a game where you can actually do something about it (even knocking someone out every 48hrs in the west isn't that "rewarding" when it comes to revenge; not nearly as rewarding as taking their cities hehe)

DeletedUser

Mod fail, locked this thread by mistake.

This story made me laugh. Alot. :D

DeletedUser

It is a grepolis classic because no one else wants to write one.

Good job Fargobear

DeletedUser

This thread has been inactive for over a month and it is still on the first first page. It's upsetting to see that the first Grepolis world forums are dieing

DeletedUser

This thread has been inactive for over a month and it is still on the first first page. It's upsetting to see that the first Grepolis world forums are dieing

This world is long dead (forum-wise).

I wish it could have a lil' bit of life injected into it.

DeletedUser

This world is long dead (forum-wise).

I wish it could have a lil' bit of life injected into it.

That is very easy.....I'll just run naked throughout all the forums and streak my way into forum popularity.......:p....just kidding, all it takes is several interesting players to start the ball rolling and it is like an avalanche of interest....I have been think of doing some posting to increase player interest.....

DeletedUser

Betsy or someone should mass mail everyone on alpha and tell them to join the forums. Then a few people out of that 125,000 should join. Although I would like too see some of the old posters like

Fargobear
JonnyDixon
levache