A little story from your friends in TW-Shadow

DeletedUser

No idea why grudges have to transfer to other games.

Look Lobster took my first ever town in this type of games at tribalwars.net world 1. Do I have a grudge ? nah, in fact he was a teacher in a hidden way.

At another game Kite is a great enemy, in this game a fellow member.

However this disturbs me:

JonnyDixon today at 12:58 PM Can i get an invite ive played Tribal wars and The west. Names was Vsax/Vsax08 i played speed mainly.

Maybe he doesn't like our alliance guidance/strict rules and likes to play solo, so for me that's bye bye .

[00:55] * mdshare sets mode: +b *!*@iDentity-8E0AACCE.range86-160.btcentralplus.com
* Timer 1 activated
* Timer 1 halted
[00:55] * JonnyDixon was kicked by mdshare (sorry, we are a Team not backstabbers)
[00:56] <~mdshare> mdshare has kicked out JonnyDixon. today at 12:56 AM

Have fun and be targeted now by us and probably TW-Shadows.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No idea why grudges have to transfer to other games.

Look Lobster took my first ever town in this type of games at tribalwars.net world 1. Do I have a grudge ? nah, in fact he was a teacher in a hidden way.

At another game Kite is a great enemy, in this game a fellow member.

However this disturbs me:

Maybe he doesn't like our alliance guidance/strict rules and likes to play solo, so for me that's bye bye .

Have fun and be targeted now by us and probably TW-Shadows.

darkdragonfinal.jpg

JonnyDixon on 1/21/10 at 6:58 PM
Can i get an invite ive played Tribal wars and The west. Names was Vsax/Vsax08 i played speed mainly.

Actually that is fargo for you he changed the dates so it looks like i asked today but in fact it was a week ago before i even got in to DDW. Nice to see a good leader like yourself not investigating problems. Or was it just the fact your trying to get ing TW-Shadow's good books?

DeletedUser

The respect for TW always existed. (since 2006)

Do I fear them ? Every alliance with brains has to fear them, knowing to what lenghts they go to win a game seeing TW as a potential threat is healthy.

And I asked you as soon you entered our chat, waited 24min with no reply

[00:31] * JonnyDixon (Mibbit@iDentity-8E0AACCE.range86-160.btcentralplus.com) has joined #ddw
[00:31] * RedBull sets mode: +v JonnyDixon
[00:32] <~mdshare> JonnyDixon

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

Dear Mr. Vsax,

The aforementioned story was written days ago and posted in our alliance forums. I cut and pasted it today because I was lacking entertainment at work.

No attempt was made to change the dates or alter the situation or events as they occurred. Feel free to doubt my credibility, for my character is not in question.

And, truth be told, I received the most votes in a forum poll of most honorable player in World 1 in tribalwars.net once upon a time. It was a very small sampling, but I try do try to maintain my integrity and honor in all the online gaming that I do.

Sadly and obviously, you do not.

DeletedUser

Finally back at the forum after the annoying 504 Gateway time out.

Wanted to edit my previous post but I'll make it a new reply.

Even IF FargoBear edited the date of that mail, it doesn't matter. We should have been your first choice not second choice.

Gambling on multiple horses isn't always good....

darkdragonfinal.jpg

DeletedUser

Damn Johnny thats low
ripping a man off $49 for a donkey

you can noble someone out in tw and its a battle, it happens
but to straight out rip a man off and take a donkey, thats a crime punishable by continued harassment across all possible games.

DeletedUser

Damn Johnny thats low
ripping a man off $49 for a donkey

you can noble someone out in tw and its a battle, it happens
but to straight out rip a man off and take a donkey, thats a crime punishable by continued harassment across all possible games.

Lol yep it sure is, event a year later ha

DeletedUser

even 35 years later
screwing a man out of money for his donkey is something you never forget
ever, the name jonnyDixon and Jonny Vsax are perminantly burnt into my brain as The Donkey thief

Shame on you

DeletedUser

He will be know as the Donkey Rider (thief), riding across the land as an outcast.

DeletedUser

Quite funny that when you kicked me you lost rank 1 Battle points. Oh well :(

DeletedUser

The respect for TW always existed. (since 2006)

Do I fear them ? Every alliance with brains has to fear them, knowing to what lenghts they go to win a game seeing TW as a potential threat is healthy.

And I asked you as soon you entered our chat, waited 24min with no reply

darkdragonfinal.jpg

past success or failure does not translate to guranteed future success or failure.

Undo was a big thorn on our side on TW W1, you can check his forum post and see, but he's with us too in this game.

We look for certain quality from players. If you're inexperienced, that's ok, we can train, we were all newbies at one point. However, attitudes are harder to fix and that is a problem.

DeletedUser

Quite funny that when you kicked me you lost rank 1 Battle points. Oh well :(

You have 137 battlepoints in all. Not enought to make that difference. My men prefer to fight not being associated with a donkey stealer anyway :rolleyes:

DeletedUser87

past success or failure does not translate to guranteed future success or failure.

Undo was a big thorn on our side on TW W1, you can check his forum post and see, but he's with us too in this game.

We look for certain quality from players. If you're inexperienced, that's ok, we can train, we were all newbies at one point. However, attitudes are harder to fix and that is a problem.

Yea it was fun fighting against TW back there on TW W1.

During that war I was talking to a lot of TW guys and while killing each other troops I realized how cool they are. Of course I couldn't join them as I had the RoBAC flag to protect, but when it all ended I was hoping to have the chance to play with them one day, not against. And now I have the chance to be one of them ;)

DeletedUser909

I do like reading entertaining threads and this one is entertaining indeed.

DeletedUser

Lol Fargo, didn't know you'd posted this in here as well as our in-game forums :D

Gettin the word out I suppose.

And a post by the honored Vsax himself... epic thread.

DeletedUser

LOL "The Rime of the Ancient .... er ...... Donkey Stealer?"

DeletedUser

Awesome story.

Every world needs someone like Johnny "The 1 dollar ***" Dixon.

DeletedUser345

brilliant story Fargo i just love the way you responded at the end,

you owe me $49 for a donkey :D epic