Pnp A Little Story

DeletedUser

well, is'nt there a award for being rimmed soon out of BP? might be he wants that one

DeletedUser

ZEP is TERRIBLE> JUST TERRIBLE...they got a academies and they arent slowing down!!!!

hey any bets when the third academy appears?

DeletedUser46374

ZEP is TERRIBLE> JUST TERRIBLE...they got a academies and they arent slowing down!!!!

hey any bets when the third academy appears?

Stoogy stop spamming every grepo forum and take a city or something.

DeletedUser33530

I care nothing about any alliances mentioned in this thread. I am simply here to state that you labelled this as Politics and Propaganda not as Pointlessness and Persecution.

DeletedUser44856

You've got to be kidding me... And to think I was accusing BB of being an MRA... :D

Yea check rank 7 Dez, I noticed a name change. Checked and yea. They have become a ZEP 'sister alliance'

DeletedUser44027

Oh god. The *Spirit Elite Pirates* or whatever? Even Hermonassa is better than this, and that's a morale, speed 1, with a 400 cap :rolleyes:

DeletedUser46368

he he he, this is getting more and more funny. Dez, you are always the same. more talk and less game ;)

DeletedUser44027

Sounds like Drupanu. Either that or legion. So which one is it?

DeletedUser46368

i am an humble guy who was and is still your friend. I always told you to play more and talk less, but you always reply me that you do not use gold. guess who am i. :)

DeletedUser44027

My imaginary friend? Cuz trust me, I use gold. At least, most times. Not here, much. But you should have checked me up in my prime at Dyme, I probably spent over 100 USD there in the course of one month. Got me all the way to ninth, good times :D

DeletedUser46368

Ok dez, I think you know by now who am I. So, this time, I started late, but I will join you as long as I will keep playing ;)

DeletedUser44027

Oh, I get it now. I think. It'll be good to have you, as long as you don't quit on us :D

DeletedUser38224

he he he, this is getting more and more funny. Dez, you are always the same. more talk and less game ;)

Sounds like Drupanu. Either that or legion. So which one is it?

i am an humble guy who was and is still your friend. I always told you to play more and talk less, but you always reply me that you do not use gold. guess who am i. :)

My imaginary friend? Cuz trust me, I use gold. At least, most times. Not here, much. But you should have checked me up in my prime at Dyme, I probably spent over 100 USD there in the course of one month. Got me all the way to ninth, good times :D

Ok dez, I think you know by now who am I. So, this time, I started late, but I will join you as long as I will keep playing ;)

Oh, I get it now. I think. It'll be good to have you, as long as you don't quit on us :D

Is it just me, or are these two acting really weird?