Pnp A Little Story

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or are these two acting really weird?

And it was on this day, the 11th of March, that we found out poor dezXVI suffered from multiple personality disorder. It had gotten to such a state that there was no way of containing his duality other than to engage himself in conversation over the Internet.

God I love PnP threads!

DeletedUser44027

No, no. He's real :supermad:, just haven't seen him for a while. If he plays long enough, you guys will be wishing he was an imaginary friend of mine ;)

DeletedUser46368

Lol. It is boring to build for now. :(, I am building a good army. Ocean 66 is still empty for now. Hope it will get fun. The only good alliance that I see in ocean 66 is A1. Good way to keep players united in the same islands and close to each other. Dez, how is going with ur alliance?

DeletedUser44027

Shh, I'm only like 37 in BP. But us stoats are having fun :D

DeletedUser

dez, you slacker, there are still 6 spots in ABP top 12 free :)

DeletedUser44027

I'm working on it, but the guys on my island know my general online time, give or take a few hours, and they killed like 15 horses yesterday. Don't worry, I'll get there eventually ;)

DeletedUser14397

Good Game xNightDeathx enjoy the Rim and no you cant join us :D

DeletedUser19554

Wow nice work did you meet much resistance just out of curiousity.

DeletedUser34812

stogus i have played with you in another server well been in the same server as you never stop moaning glad you was never on my side, anyway you have been a spy before and a coward you run when theres hard times you should just pack up and let the rookies of grepolis play instead of you they would be better..........

DeletedUser18983

I predict R.H. and killermarble will quit within the next couple months.

DeletedUser

I'm just reading all of this but I won't quit Mochlos whatsoever

DeletedUser

Wow, this world is great. Kinda sad I only played it for a couple days to see the new heroes.

(still got 14 alliance invites despite being sub 1.5 k points and inactive)

Last edited by a moderator: