Pnp A look at the Gauls last couple days...

DeletedUser

Yay we landed!
5ImCj.jpg

Oh wait no we didnt...
5ImHQ.png

fail again... :(
5ImJZ.png

friendly fire
5ImMo.jpg

Why cant we land it?
5ImOn.png

More friendly fire
5ImRB.jpg

I think we got them this time! Haha militia? NOOB!
5ImUj.png

Wait I have 500 biremes what happened?
5ImWc.png

Im not the funniest of guys and suck at making PnP but this has been a fun ride!

Oh and Im not gonna go through the countless militia BP Ive gotten off random attacks!

EDIT NEEDED TO ADD THIS:

At this point I just let my wall do the work and dont bother defending. Thats what you call a pro play.
5Iz32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Ah yes the Gauls have migrated. If anyone wants to see what they can really do go look at Relentless in the Oropus world maps.

DeletedUser33530

Oh and he speaks of the army of gual. If they have anything like the leadership they have in Oropus they should be of concern to other alliance around them.

DeletedUser

Oh and he speaks of the army of gual. If they have anything like the leadership they have in Oropus they should be of concern to other alliance around them.
I see some big players from Relentless there but I don't remember a lot of them from Oropus.

DeletedUser

There that should be better. Yeah were just a couple noob alliances down around O65 having a fun time. Haha

DeletedUser33530

I see some big players from Relentless there but I don't remember a lot of them from Oropus.

Yes but if you remember correctly their strategy is take in the noobs and basically order them around to make stuff and hand off cities to them.

DeletedUser12571

Surely you could just wrap some img bb codes around each of those image links...

DeletedUser18271

HAHAHAHA... that is classic

and why doesn't everyone get off his back, thanks thac for keeping the boards alive with a pnp that actually has pictures and very few words

DeletedUser

and why doesn't everyone get off his back, thanks thac for keeping the boards alive with a pnp that actually has pictures and very few words

Thanks cheddar glad you liked it!

DeletedUser29152

At first i thought you were telling it from Gauls perspective and the ultimate noob especially when you said and attacking and not the "How did I die? I had 500 birs" XD

DeletedUser

At first i thought you were telling it from Gauls perspective and the ultimate noob especially when you said and attacking and not the "How did I die? I had 500 birs" XD

Haha Im on the receiving end of all these CS attempts. Ive been a busy bee the last couple days that for sure!

DeletedUser

Cheddar, you still playing grepo? :p