A message of brotherly unity and love

DeletedUser

Ok in seriousness now, i put down my poisoned pen and ask all alliance leaders to consider the server numbers.

They are extremely low. plus there are a good few in vm who aint coming back. I realise discussions took place on Skype before xmas but your all going to have to come up with a contingency plan before we go under 300. i have been there , its not fun. if you can put aside differences for a moment. Have a think on it.

DeletedUser

i believe we are under 600 active tho i could be wrong. An active player in grep qualifies as someone who logs on once a month.if you look at the top 4 alliances you'll see why i have concerns that have been growing.many of these players are also summing or vm and will ghost bringing the points down and taking us further from the ww safety net.its almost a guarantee if we get to ww we will only get the chance for 4 wonders.
It would be sensible to think of a contingency plan, as i often repeat i have only been here since sept, many of you have been here over a year - bowing out after the closure of a server is heartbreaking for all.

DeletedUser33794

so too many players for one big happy alliance at the moment

DeletedUser46851

LOL!!

This world isn't going to get more active anytime soon and I'd bet 10,000 gold that this won't reach WW stages.

How you didn't see that coming when you left and took Kirky and Tartan with you is beyond me. You effectively killed the server jam, unfortunately that isn't something grepo gives awards/medals to.

Congratulations!

DeletedUser

LOL!!
You effectively killed the server jam, unfortunately that isn't something grepo gives awards/medals to.
Congratulations!

Ahah, now it was Jam who single handedly killed the server? Their actions might reinvigorate the server for all you know Lord Walder Frey.

DeletedUser33794

I'd gladly quit just to stop sir codpuke et all getting a crown

DeletedUser46851

You're high as a kite fish if you think jam's actions are going to invigorate this server.

I feel bad for those who spent massive amounts of money on this and get nothing for their efforts.

DeletedUser

@Jam - I had no idea you carried the server on your shoulders, a true titan. Cook must think the war is now unwinnable without you... despite his huge alliance.

DeletedUser

The Red Wedding, ay?
Who is Robb Stark in this example?

I think probably InglriousB. All the others to get slaughtered were his soldiers and loved ones at ZT, who all bowed out after months and months of daily hammerings. I wouldn't say Red's Walder Frey, though. I'd say that would be one Nate Shermantor.

DeletedUser46851

Codfish you didn't know that?

Jamo was Atlas, carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, playing the song by Shinedown on a daily basis!!

Now that he is gone I don't see how we can continue on! I'm sure you will use your mouth to try and get us all to stay, I'm assuming the same way you were able to get them to come over in the first place ;)

It will be fun to see what you try and say to keep people active in this world. Your preoperative so far has been to get people to quit with your words.... not keep them active!

DeletedUser

lol. I totally misread the Red being Walder Frey part. Yeah, that was definitely Nate, although Sir Cod could easily qualify as well I think.

DeletedUser

As it was TD that caused the mass quitting in NG, and arguably caused ZTs decline due to scheming - I do love how you now try to blame Jam for a reduction in server numbers.

All he has done is switched sides.

DeletedUser46851

HAHAHAHAHA!!

TD caused everyone in NG to quit? It wasn't when NG's leaders jumped ship to PAN and then started attacking everyone? Remember that "mighty" victory PAN likes to claim because they took out a bunch of simmers? C'mon sir , excuse me sir cod, you know damn well that was what caused them to quit. It would kill you to admit it though so you're inevitable response will be admission enough for me (lol see what I did there? I dared you to keep your mouth shut or admit to me I'm right)

"All he has done is switched side"

oh boy there are a number of players who have done that going to TD that caused your panties to get all in a twist. I'll leave that alone for now :)

Again, well done, well played! Can't wait to see how this world just gets super active now that this has happened. Especially with that new world open....

DeletedUser

Wait. Did somebody mention Shinedown?
I cant remember if I thought they were a good band or not.

DeletedUser46794

if everyone is worried about this world never getting to WW stage why not get a petition going asking for it to be brought forward, i'm sure they could do that if you get enough to players to agree