A message of brotherly unity and love

DeletedUser

I'm inclined to agree Jamo

how many players are we down to now considering we are likely to be losing nublex whos still in VM soon

there is a frightening number of high points players on vm, it's the only server i've seen when someone is op'd they go into VM and don't return..i had a wee look see at the rankings and the no. of un aligned players that are leaving is realy high too. when you factor in that the 534 no. i quoted includes all those little 1k dummy accounts that'll ghost, the players not returning from vm and the general natural wastage it don't look good (along with the added tragedy of losing me ;) ).I did message all alliance leaders on this subject(only arch and sir cod responded - bu that may be due to personal issue with me td/OL/ZT..JONNY IWAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!) so i've done my best eugene. i see your in en81 so at least being a speed 2 theres a chance you'll be crowned by xmas anyway.. shame your not in TUS tho..;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would be a interesting fight :) but you can't count TUS as one alliance, there are 3 of them may be more working for them.

Not working for TUS, they are not minions!:p In these perilous times at servers start ,as seen with FLT untimely demise when half the server ganged up on them( froggy rest in peace) there are many many multi alliance wars raging.. although i believe TUS is one of the few n the top 5 not to have sister alliances or a feeder academys. But what would i know i am just a humble serbian cult leader.

Nice to see PAN and BYOB there tho. 44/45 is getting a wee bit crowded.

Anyway all a bit off topic...

DeletedUser33794

bu that may be due to personal issue with me td/OL/ZT..JONNY IWAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!) so i've done my best eugene. i see your in en81 so at least being a speed 2 theres a chance you'll be crowned by xmas

I have a crown from en46

jamo if there was a recommedation to only found or take ghosts that would boost world points rather than solely take other cities it may bring WW closer

DeletedUser

I have a crown from en46
Shiny!!:cool:

I set forward a whole load of principals and ideas to arch- i'd be happy to copy and paste removing the sensitive love letter bits between us as it gets quite graphic at times..not sure when i'll be on in herm again but I'm founding away right now to this end.

DeletedUser46794

jamo if there was a recommedation to only found or take ghosts that would boost world points rather than solely take other cities it may bring WW closer

In a world like this nobody, who would they listen to

DeletedUser45577

Jam, I've got you on skype as a contact so if you ever want to talk, let's talk. :)

DeletedUser46794

so do we have any ideas that we are will to try to save this world, some players could be thinking about ghosting

DeletedUser

Here is a rough outline of a few suggestions alliance leaders can discuss( edited from the mm sent to a couple players) , no offence intended by any info here it is for the good of the server , i stand open to correction if any info on alliances is wrong, not my intention to mislead, just trying to give a rough idea of the situation.

What i suggest you do is come up with a plan between you, as players leave and city are not conquered as you know the total points threshold goes down and the further wonders appear, this happened most famously in EN52 and seems to be a feature of speed 1's- i often thought grep should bring the total points down on speed 1's because of this.
so my idea is pretty simple, talk to mike, jon,taco and whoever else and set a date for ceasing hostilities .encoursage more colonisations at this point as thats the only way the server grows,even small thins like encouraging player to max their cites works wonder,i for example in war rarely have a city over 10k, if i have 30 cites boosted up to 13k thats 90k extra points for nothing,if you spread that over an active server of 300 odd players it could be a saving grace.
as for ideas to keep the server interesting its a tricky one but if you get to ww with all players contributing in a final push you know you can build them very fast indeed, if your at war it can drag and drag and drag.
maybe you can split into teams away from the wonders islands and have private one on one wars or 5 players v 5 players , I'm sure you can find something to keep it interesting(theres enough hate here to make that work lol!)
Now whether or not you can sell it to everyone I'm not sure but the sheer fact that the server s red flag will be brought down may well be motivation enough.
the real problem as i see it is not just the points but the 300..it has gotten so petty here and with others playing Sinope i can see players into ghosting just to spite apoca then it will be a struggle maintaining numbers points and interest with no one left to fight.It really is something in my experience that will happen tho, unless you all find a solution.
eg - in OL- there are 10 players proper, 5 part timers, the rest are vm or simming or in and out of red/yellow
TD- (although i haven't been inside) seem to have a pool of about 50 players that play the game and i imagine a lot of yellows
ZT- have a lot on vm still plus big players who are vm and not returning, i would estimate they have around 20 active members proper.
Apoca -well you know the situ best, out of all you have the most players but still a level of simmers
then you get to immortals,tesla etc, big numbers but there is barely a player amongst them
you also have to consider that 534 number i quoted encompasses a lot of dummy accounts -little orange 1k's spread everywhere who no one is going to take into their alliance thru fear of spying and they will all probably ghost.perhaps having a raffle style comp were the smaller players can 'win' place in the alliance if someone drops out might keep them motivated and fighting each other, i don't know.En52 is a case i point a server that went limp with ghosts.

its a hard one but it would be a shame to see it happen-make sure there is none on the alliance if you form it that can throw a huff and dissolve it, same with ww islands.i hope you find a solution between you sincerely-im sending out cs to colonise all ove to do my wee bit with my slots and will log in when i can to grow it up even a little .

anyway i hope you find a solution, its going to mean admitting hard truths and a lot of players swallowing their pride so good luck

should this all go ahead and a super alliance be formed you could have some real fun settling old scores in 1 on 1 wars thinking about it ..of course tt is a factor but who would nt like to see

Sir cod v's GGN
AIT v's Taco dave
jamovic v's anybody (seriously I'm getting bored)
Dj v's moshey
KKW v's cra300
The fight i'd love to see is eXo v's guinea pig ,but its all just for laugh to keep it interesting
i mean if you set it up properly in an thread you could actually have a hell of a lot of fun with it, even make it like a cup competition with knockout stages and a grand final or pair players up to fight another pair( no outside defense)

DeletedUser47263

whoops, just realized I'd been a little stupid with what I said in here earlier. never mind.

DeletedUser33794

a super alliance idea would have to go out to the wider membership

I would love to see a exo v guineeapig fight (wonder who would be supporting exo)

DeletedUser

This competition is obviously going to need a referee..:p

SO y'all have my suggestions how to keep the server afloat..
y'all have my suggestions how to keep the server entertaining
y'all have my peace plan for mutual and code pendant trust any harmony.

As an indépendent arbitrator i will be more than happy to set up a Skype chat with all alliance leaders or all alliances having 1 representative . I feel i can do no more, if your otherwise content playing out to the death ,thats no terrible thing (but watching everyone slowly ghost does suck and makes in pointless)..i am on board ,JAMOVIC1 Skype address send a contact request if i don't have your details and lets get it moving.

DeletedUser45577

Jam,

Oh jam, are you being deliberately naive? Or did you lose your mind while a member for 24hrs? lol. I have pm'd Arch to let him know that an alliance wide survey has been posted to gauge what we want to do, how we will go about it and let him know the results asap so we can move forward. However, pnp may be a "part ot the game" for you, but it is not for most people. It's rubbish, BS, distracting, off putting and completely avoidable and unnecessary. Trash talk is for the juvenile and best left to them. PNP while fun for some is equally as simple minded. It lowers someone to a level that is at best unbecoming and at worse less than their opponents. It's silly. And while people do it because the internet allows them a sense of protection and maybe a sense of false self worth, it just shows how phoney and fake the partakers are inspite of their howls of a supposed betrayal or their claims of trust, loyalty and honesty. Those that truly posses those last three commendable and admirable traits, don't need or have to pnp. However, some of us just cannot stand for the rubbish, lies and utter nonsense flung on this server in the hope some of it will stick. I cannot sit by while members of TD are pilloried for things that never happened or concocted by a player that was a one man band and made to leave or even bring up the distant past to supposedly justify current behaviour while in the end they cannot see their own hypocrisy, stupidity and how it makes them look.
What does trust have to do with it you ask? Arch and I are expected to sit down and come up with a plan to save the server that works for both TD and Apoc. How is TD to trust that the rest of Apoc will actually abide by what we agree upon when they violate agreements made? When they go behind backs and lie? When they play with no honour? The only Apoc player that actually plays with any honour is GP and will she be a part of the talks? Not likely, as it will be me and Arch. Will SC support it as he's a known schemer and liar? Will Ait get "bored" again? Like I said, other than GP and Arch, Apoc has to prove they can be trusted at their word and with their deeds to be able to honour whatever decisions are made to save this server. As it stands I don't see them able to and this pnp nonsense is just confirming it. And remember, them impeding OL from getting the fourth cave is proof that group will stoop to anything, including stabbing a pacted ally in the back.
All is fair in war as you say but agreements require trust, so working with that team requires trust. Proof of their ability to be trusted needs to occur BEFORE TD walks blindly and idiotically into an agreement with them again.

So where does this leave us Jam? Well, I will gladly sit down with Arch to save this server but to do that I need/want/demand more than the assurance of someone who was in the alliance for 24hrs. I will need actions of substance, proof as it were, that they are capable of honouring the agreement made. If not, then it is them that have doomed the server.

DeletedUser

I'm not Offering( and never have) any assurances mike - that is for you and the other leaders to work out as i have stated so many times, i offer workable solutions that might be your members only hope of leaving this server with something for a years graft, and to be honest i don't have no really bother my astrerix doing that for any of you.

DeletedUser

The lovable Codfish has integrity that is beyond reproach. Personally, I am open to all solutions and would never use my own vanity to impose roadblocks that adversely affect the alliance I'm a part of.

Instead of broaching the issue with honesty, the above vitriol it's nothing more than a bit of PnP. Cook trying and failing to once again imply their poop doesn't smell but ours does. I work in facts and always provide proof, unlike some.

DeletedUser45577

In your post though jam, you said that in your 24hrs in Apoc, you could assure that they can be. Which is why I mentioned.
Your efforts here are appreciated and if you want to set up a Skype room as you suggested with the Alliance leaders, I will gladly represent TD. That at least is the least, and talking with Arch, I can do. I am sure we can get Tesla and IMOG onboard. I don't know the Immortals and other smaller alliances well however.
For some reason Jonny never replies to my pm's so you will have to invite him in.

DeletedUser45577

Now that's funny SC. :)
You make assertion after assertion with no regard to fact. In fact, the facts get in your way as they impede you from doing the only thing you are capable of doing, which is to lie and make stuff up. You are more and more sounding and acting like Nate.

DeletedUser

if you all want to do something positive for the server go to the ideas section , i put up a points deduction idea for the speed 1 worlds. the more support it gets the more chance it will go to a vote and change will happen.