A message of brotherly unity and love

DeletedUser46851

Shinedown are pretty decent, put on a good show live but they aren't legendary by any means. Decent driving music when it comes on the radio.

Cra, this was brought up a long time ago.... nothing was done. Grepo brought in some new people who we have been trying to help grow but there are too many others that are quitting. Bush league tactics aren't helping things either.....

And ............. go!

DeletedUser

*chuckle*
It wasn't your attacks against NG that I referred to but your plotting. I agree with you - NG fought you off, lol. I've already outlined TDs backstabbing agenda against NG and their wing *revolution* - using mail to substantiate it. I don't need to repeat it all again to you Lord Walder.

I had no idea OL were the crutch TD and their many, many players supported themselves on. That's the only conclusion I have if you think Jam leaving for our side is such a big deal to "effectively kill the server".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46851

thanks for replying again, I guess I was right, no way you could keep silenced.

Well I've had my fun on these forums for another couple weeks. Talk to you then bud

DeletedUser

OL are a good alliance, with some great players. We are happy that some have decided to join our merry band.

@Red - I simply wanted to correct the negative spin you put on it.

DeletedUser45577

@Taco ... Shinedown weren't bad...not great but not bad at all :)

DeletedUser

LOL!!

This world isn't going to get more active anytime soon and I'd bet 10,000 gold that this won't reach WW stages.

How you didn't see that coming when you left and took Kirky and Tartan with you is beyond me. You effectively killed the server jam, unfortunately that isn't something grepo gives awards/medals to.

Congratulations!

so cause 3 players don't want to join td we killed the server?

Taco Dave on 2014-12-23 at 05:26
Everybody has received the facts already. They havent changed. There wont be a vote on this.

Take your time off. Spend it with your mom. Your judgement has been questionable for the last couple weeks now. Focus on your family and come back when you are in a better place.

jamovic1 on 2014-12-23 at 04:53

Bottom line...we will continue supporting our friends and will continue receiving support from our friends. They are easy to identify, as we have been closely working with them for a long time. I would encourage everybody to remember what OL has always been about. Should that not be appealing to some of our members, we wont begrudge you for leaving to pursue other opportunities, but we, OL, will stay the course.

I Took this quote from Peters MM because it concerns me. Since i have been here OL has always been a democracy , now it appears we are being told tow the party line of 1 or 2 leaders or leave if we dont like it. I can confirm 100% that we do not need to enter into any war with Pan( who have a NAP not a pact with ZT - something TDr are also trying to achieve), but our continued support of Tdr will bring this war on.Here it is being said we WILL be doing this and we WILL be doing that.That is a dictactorship not a democracy.

Give everyone all the facts then put it to a vote alliance wide and whatever the outcome i'll support it.

Jamo

by the way red cheers for your Pm classy as ever..bringing up my mum passing - great form.

DeletedUser

I found it intereesting that it concerned you since that was a conversation about the fact that we would not be betraying our friends and allies and wouldnt be voting everytime you changed your mind on a topic, which was pretty much daily. It is true, we already had a vote the week before and all the same information was still on hand, so we were not going to rehash it agin just because you didnt like the results the first time Jamo. It's pretty disinegeuous to leave out the reason those things were said, which you were fully aware of. Now, to put this into context, here is a quote from you, and then I am done with the PnP portion of this segment.

[1/23/2015 6:24:01 AM] jamovic1: problem is mike and don’t take this the wrong way, i tried to explain the same to peter and doc, grep has never been about a set of rules.if you play with honour here you get stuffed every time..its why i wanted zt finished..
[1/23/2015 6:25:09 AM] jamovic1: its a balls - i learned the hard way

Now, this holds true to what you have always tried to push for: a lack of integrity. You wanted to end our pact with Pan (now Apoc) by attacking them. I vetoed that and insisted on giving them 48 hours notice. You flipped out because you said we would be giving them the advantage. This is the difference between you and I (and Doc, and JD, and others). We may not always agree on everything, but what the rest of us have always agreed on is that it's inapropriate to seek advantage through backstabbing and deceit. Trying to maintain our honor and integrity throughout adversity.

[1/23/2015 6:24:01 AM] jamovic1: problem is mike and don’t take this the wrong way, i tried to explain the same to peter and doc, grep has never been about a set of rules.if you play with honour here you get stuffed every time..its why i wanted zt finished..

This is a compelling quote Jamo. I have a ton of others from you that are far more precise in your intent to backstab and lie your way through the game. We all slip up here and there, exhibit lapses in judgement, and what have you. We dont all try to make it a policy to do so though.

Anyway, good luck over there. You've been wanting to join up with them for a long time (when you werent planning to betray them anyway lol, such as your fake ambassador idea). I wish you well.

p.s. Now I'm done with PnP. Feel free to say what you want. There are too many people who know the real truth here for you to present falsehoods in a believable manner any longer.

DeletedUser

Kind of embarrassing for you there Jamo. You've been asking to be attacked all this time when ZT weren't in a position to do it and now you decide to join the alliance that is doing most of the attacking. :heh:

DeletedUser

I found it intereesting that it concerned you since that was a conversation about the fact that we would not be betraying our friends and allies and wouldnt be voting everytime you changed your mind on a topic, which was pretty much daily. It is true, we already had a vote the week before and all the same information was still on hand, so we were not going to rehash it agin just because you didnt like the results the first time Jamo. It's pretty disinegeuous to leave out the reason those things were said, which you were fully aware of. Now, to put this into context, here is a quote from you, and then I am done with the PnP portion of this segment.

[1/23/2015 6:25:09 AM] jamovic1: its a balls - i learned the hard way

Now, this holds true to what you have always tried to push for: a lack of integrity. You wanted to end our pact with Pan (now Apoc) by attacking them. I vetoed that and insisted on giving them 48 hours notice. You flipped out because you said we would be giving them the advantage. This is the difference between you and I (and Doc, and JD, and others). We may not always agree on everything, but what the rest of us have always agreed on is that it's inapropriate to seek advantage through backstabbing and deceit. Trying to maintain our honor and integrity throughout adversity.

This is a compelling quote Jamo. I have a ton of others from you that are far more precise in your intent to backstab and lie your way through the game. We all slip up here and there, exhibit lapses in judgement, and what have you. We dont all try to make it a policy to do so though.

Anyway, good luck over there. You've been wanting to join up with them for a long time (when you werent planning to betray them anyway lol, such as your fake ambassador idea). I wish you well.

p.s. Now I'm done with PnP. Feel free to say what you want. There are too many people who know the real truth here for you to present falsehoods in a believable manner any longer.

erm thats all fact won't deny it - all true i always work for the best of my alliance can you deny that?..you wanna do the pnp thing with me ?i too delicious quotes from you buddy especially since you returned from vm..regarding your good buddies over in TD.i displayed those quotes to show we were told by you we could leave anytime -now we have we are demons..when someone joins td from another alliance thats ok, when i switch i'm destroying the server -but i went with your blessing..now its an issue..Taco logic.

DeletedUser

Kind of embarrassing for you there Jamo. You've been asking to be attacked all this time when ZT weren't in a position to do it and now you decide to join the alliance that is doing most of the attacking. :heh:

are you saying your alliance is incapable of attacking ???:eek:

DeletedUser46851

no you retarded moron i said we had all given you the benefit of the doubt because of your mums passing. It's called reading: right to left top to bottom. Group words together to form sentences.

explain to me how that is a low blow? I don't even think sir cod is the type to talk about one's mom passing. Take the tampon out of your because in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM was I talking about your mum. Your level of self-centeredness is appalling

you took your sweet time getting back to us for all these ops that you wanted to do and you were slow playing your time switching sides. go on all you want about only three people leaving, we were told there would be no grudges, blah blah blah.

You three sold out your teammates that you were playing with for the better part of three years for a world that isn't going to make WW. That is classless

DeletedUser

no you retarded moron i said we had all given you the benefit of the doubt because of your mums passing. It's called reading: right to left top to bottom. Group words together to form sentences.

explain to me how that is a low blow? I don't even think sir cod is the type to talk about one's mom passing. Take the tampon out of your because in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM was I talking about your mum. Your level of self-centeredness is appalling

you took your sweet f**king time getting back to us for all these ops that you wanted to do and you were slow playing your time switching sides. go on all you want about only three people leaving, we were told there would be no grudges, blah blah blah.

You three sold out your teammates that you were playing with for the better part of three years for a world that isn't going to make WW. That is classless

just like your last message to me?i tried to respond but you blocked me...thanks for the bp -those slingers must of took ages to build, now if you just had manners that wouldn't of happened -do i have to teach you some more or are we done?;)

DeletedUser

Red, I'm offended you'd try to compare your level of communication to my own. Unlike you I keep strictly game related & to PnP, I don't sink to your level of base insults and barely covered up coarse language via *'ing it out.

are you saying your alliance is incapable of attacking ???:eek:

He might not have been saying that but it stands as a truism nonetheless :D

DeletedUser

you know the way you chased my ls home red?...you left a 3 min gap..im a bit better than that - i can dodge that with my eyes closed. now i felt i has to re chase yours home too and that another nuke of yours gone ,now thats 2 in 4 hrs what did you call me in your pm a lucky sob was it? . are we done yet cos i can do this all day and night?:p

DeletedUser

Thankfully we have quite a nice Mod here who doesn't close down threads for going off topic a little. :p

Now as i am also leaving to pursue greener pastures( all be it covered in the blood of MRA's) in EN81. I will repose the initial question, in which i have no real vested interest with the exception of seeing a few decent guys get a crown.

What is the Alliance leaders contingency plan for keeping the server open? Fact 1 Grep WILL NOT advance WW or bring the age of wonders forward, you can make petitions and whatever it has not happened and never will. Fact 2 -check out active members this qualifies as ANYONE who logs on 1 time a month. Fact 3 -The age of wonders bounced from a 5 month month prediction to back up to a 6 month very recently, i think i was the only one that noticed it, now it may well go back down to 5 months in a day or so when the next 15 million is deducted but this should be ringing alarm bells in all your heads, i am pretty sure i have never seen that occur before .

One of the massive failings i have seen take place in this server recently and in the past is playing players out the game be it through boredom or indeed the coalitions own charter refusing to take in ex ZT players, the wars that pushed people into vm without extending an olive branch ..and many other cases of which i know only a little of . It has become a vile accusatory place where grudges are held forever and as such regardless of the blame game more and more are quitting and no one has the mustard to step up and do something about
it. Even when some have extended ideas or appeals on this servers externals that have been derided or ignored.

So with no real agenda or vested interest just years of Grep experience i will re pose Jamo's initial thread question to all alliance leaders one last time before i decamp. You have a responsibility to forget your differences, forget the blame game and help you members get to WW.Now what are you going to do as i can promise you if you do not address this in the next couple of weeks it is over?

The Frog

DeletedUser

Why would I do that, you guys are having fun, right?

Seems to of got a bit quieter here tho in the last few days...can't imagine why:p

I have decided as no alliance leaders have answered this burning issue that i, Jamovic , will now single handedly save herm by colonising on all your ww sites and sniping all incoming until you agree to sit down and talk to each other..i have 24 slots to do this - froggy you on board? :)

last point in the last 4 to 6 weeks of activity there are only 534 active players in this server, thats it.i would now bet my house on this not making ww actually impossible, you all left it too late congratulations.
the NG in vm thread, the ZT in vm thread ,the start of this thread and the Skype chats before xmas, even the zt server destroyers thread (at the star) i did my best for trying to open your eyes to the danger.Too late no way its going to make it there are probably less than half that no. actually playing on all sides .game over.

DeletedUser33794

Seems to of got a bit quieter here tho in the last few days...can't imagine why:p

I have decided as no alliance leaders have answered this burning issue that i, Jamovic , will now single handedly save herm by colonising on all your ww sites and sniping all incoming until you agree to sit down and talk to each other..i have 24 slots to do this - froggy you on board? :)

last point in the last 4 to 6 weeks of activity there are only 534 active players in this server, thats it.i would now bet my house on this not making ww actually impossible, you all left it too late congratulations.
the NG in vm thread, the ZT in vm thread ,the start of this thread and the Skype chats before xmas, even the zt server destroyers thread (at the star) i did my best for trying to open your eyes to the danger.Too late no way its going to make it there are probably less than half that no. actually playing on all sides .game over.

I'm inclined to agree Jamo

how many players are we down to now considering we are likely to be losing nublex whos still in VM soon